Taking a guy's virginity?

My boyfriend has been waiting until he's met the right person to lose his virginity and he's decided that he really wants me to be that person. He... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think by "special" he means that he wants it to be safe and secluded. Like, he has a lot of trust in you. And he is probably just been thinking about like, what kind of protection and where, and how he would perform. So I guess, just kind of say things that might help him relax and not feel down about his performance in any way, and try to guide him, and talk to him and communicate, so he doesn't feel like what he is doing is wrong or anything, lol. Like, you know what you like and what you're doing so talk to him about it a little bit before hand, and get his perspective, and try to understand where he's coming from. But he probably doesn't want any kind of scare(like a bun in the oven), so talk to him about keeping it safe.