Taking a guy's virginity?

My boyfriend has been waiting until he's met the right person to lose his virginity and he's decided that he really wants me to be that person. He doesn't want to do it right away, but mentioned that he wanted it to be "special". What does he mean by "special" and how can I do this for him? Are there any particular positions that are really good for guys? I'm not a virgin and I know what I want and what I'm doing in bed but I don't want him to be intimidated by this. Help!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think by "special" he means that he wants it to be safe and secluded. Like, he has a lot of trust in you. And he is probably just been thinking about like, what kind of protection and where, and how he would perform. So I guess, just kind of say things that might help him relax and not feel down about his performance in any way, and try to guide him, and talk to him and communicate, so he doesn't feel like what he is doing is wrong or anything, lol. Like, you know what you like and what you're doing so talk to him about it a little bit before hand, and get his perspective, and try to understand where he's coming from. But he probably doesn't want any kind of scare(like a bun in the oven), so talk to him about keeping it safe.