Is my penis thick?

my penis is 6 in thick, is this thick and if so will I hurt my girlfriend that is a virgin

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• by six inches thick, are you meaning the circumference is six inches... or the diameter?

• Also - it helps if you look in the search bar before answering questions: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/Sexuality-Questions/118865-what-penis-size-would-you-like-girth-length.html

• Show Older
    • No actually - I really don't question penis size... I know they come in all sorts of sizes. I was just having a little math fun since jacquesvol so kindly reminded me what pi was approximately equal to. If a guy wants to lie about their penis size that is their prerogative.You kind of have to take people on faith on the internet (or assume every one is lying - I'm more optimistic than that though). If some one said they were 12" I'd still give honest advice accordingly. Thanks for the thanks :)

• Haha yeah circumference........ and y would I brag or lie on the net. none of you no me to make it fun

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!