Girls personally do you like a wider penis or a longer penis?

I've always been wondering what girls like more in a guys penis during intercourse? Which is more enjoyable for you girls wider or longer?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

For me its definitely girth (thickness). It may be really long, but if its thin, then forget it. There are limits, however! Nobody ever believes me when I tell this, but when I was about 18, I once went out with a guy whose dick was about the same size as a 2 cans of Coke put end to end. Needless to say, it was a real shock the first time I saw it! I really wasn't sure if I'd be able to take it all in, if you see what I mean. I only had sex with him once, I was afraid that he'd stretch me permanently or tear something. He was kinda arrogant because his dick was so big and thick, so I dumped him pretty soon after that.

• most def the girth

• I like a little of both :)

• I don't like them too wide or too long. I'm small down there and I like them longer than 3 inches and skinny.

• Erhhh, it's at least 4 inches untill you get into the part where you make the babies, so if it's longer than at least 7 inches it'll hurt. But if it's wider, it'll stretch out the part & that will definitely cause some pain.

• I like a nice girth because anything over 7 inches is too long for me sex becomes painful and not fun anymore

• Hahahaha like you can tell a guy ohh don't put it ALL the way in lol and like he would listen if you did

• It doesn't have to go all the way in though

• The girth is more important to me. If its too skinny, I can't feel it and that's no fun.

• Long and slightly thick. There is such a thing as too thick though that it just hurts and is a turn off. But even if a short penis is just sort of the right thickness, it doesn't do much for me.

• SO looks like girth wins this battle.

• I don't think they allow it anyways but I have confidence in myself and that's all that really matters. I never knew what average was anyways till I saw this site so don't worry your ahead of me in the game Im sure!! Plus sex isn't all there is to life just take your time and get to know a girl first and see if she's worth it before you just give it up man!! Its worth it to wait I know I'm 20 and have only done it once and I won't do it again till I am serious about a girl. Thats just my opinion though

• I would to but underage lol

• But I do wonder is length AND girth better than just girth? Hmmmm I might just have to put up a pic or something and ask is this what you want? LOL

• Show Older