Is 7 inches good enough for a girl ?

I have been with a lot of girls and some say its just right, or some say it isn't big enough, or some girls don't even want to have sex with me because they say I'm too big. What do girls prefer ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes, it depends on the girl. But if I was answering, then yes you're fine :o)

What Girls Said 3

• - Some think it's just right.- Some think it isn't big enough.- Some think it's too big.Personally, I would really enjoy that size even tho I prefer larger.

• that's a good size. and being with someone who looked only 5 inches that would be refreshing lol

• That is definitely good for me, I don't really care but sometimes it's nice to feel like a man is a man and can take control. And that would be your whip to discipline me or others who feel the same way.Hope that helps!

What Guys Said 3

• Sorry NO ! If its not 12-14" you might as well cut if off and become a "UNIK"Sorry dood. . . Face reality !

• hmm, you've answered your own question.- Some think it's just right.- Some think it isn't big enough.- Some think it's too big.It all depends on the specific girl.

• Agreed!

• well...if you look at the female anatomy it's definitely long enough!secondly: it's less about length and more about width. but anyways...7 inches should be more than enough