Is 7 inches good enough for a girl ?

I have been with a lot of girls and some say its just right, or some say it isn't big enough, or some girls don't even want to have sex with me because they say I'm too big. What do girls prefer ?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it depends on the girl. But if I was answering, then yes you're fine :o)

• Just putting my 2 cents worth in. I had the same size 7 in. Once I took 100mg Viagra 15 minutes before a very lite dinner and 3 drinks... We went back to her place and I'll never forget the look on her face when she pulled my pants down... She actually took a minute to gaze at how marvelous it was... I had the biggest girthiest boner. I didn't even know I could get that big. Probably went from my usual 7 inches to 9. It wasn't uncomfortable either. I didn't have to flex it. I was just there. I also had the ability to control my orgasms.
      If you're curious I bought Viagra online without a prescription from:

http://www.reliablewebs.net/go/Viagra
      Really great ! ! !

Have used them for years without issue.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• - Some think it's just right.

- Some think it isn't big enough.

- Some think it's too big.

Personally, I would really enjoy that size even tho I prefer larger.

• That is definitely good for me, I don't really care but sometimes it's nice to feel like a man is a man and can take control. And that would be your whip to discipline me or others who feel the same way.

Hope that helps!

• that's a good size. and being with someone who looked only 5 inches that would be refreshing lol

What Guys Said 3

• hmm, you've answered your own question.

- Some think it's just right.

- Some think it isn't big enough.

- Some think it's too big.

It all depends on the specific girl.

• well...if you look at the female anatomy it's definitely long enough!

secondly: it's less about length and more about width. but anyways...7 inches should be more than enough

• Sorry NO ! If its not 12-14" you might as well cut if off and become a "UNIK"

Sorry dood. . .

Face reality !