If a guy goes down on you and does not ask you to go down on him does he like you?

where do I begin I met this guy online about 2 months ago since then we have been texting talking on the phone sometimes and met up twice the third... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It could mean that he likes you. It could also mean that he's part of the Muffin Munchers Association. A secret organization of men who enjoy giving oral to women as the their greatest pleasure in sex!

Don't take that too seriously, I'm made that up...

I've hired several Canadian sex workers just to eat them with nothing else in return. Believe me, I have a blast doing that. If I were better looking, younger and our culture was much more open about sexuality; I would ask women just to give oral more often. Reality being what it is...

I'd say, just enjoy the pleasure. Perhaps he's really really good. I myself am ranked #4 in the Nation's Top 25 Muffin Divers! HAHAHAHAHA

Er...

Um...

Ok, I think you get the idea :P