• Ask
  • myTake

Why does anal feel so good?

I tried anal for the first time the other night and it was amazing. It kind of hurt a little at first but not much...then it just felt great. Like... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1) The key to enjoying anal sex is relaxation. A lot of females concentrate so much on the pain they think they will be feeling, that their muscles tenses causing them to feel even more pain. 2) Another reason could be is that the guy didn't do it correctly.I really think a guy should make sure a girl is well lubed down there before he even tries penetration.3) Maybe the girl is just not into it.I actually enjoy anal sex more than vaginal sex. It sounds weird but I guess it's the fact that its a new thing to try, the different station and the fact that's it's tighter.

• I said the different station, I meant sensation, lol!

What Guys Said 1

• It feels good to women because of nerve endings. Plus you might also like the kinkiness of it and that might turn you on more?

What Girls Said 2

• lol, don't worry, just enjoy it! I've known a number of girls who prefer anal to vaginal sex and I don't understand it either.