• Ask
  • myTake

What is something sexy I can text to my boyfriend?

We only see each other once a month because we are going to school in difference states. Also, we don't normally talk dirty, and we aren't horny... Show More

What Guys Said 2

• I suggest sending him cell phone photos that are "almost naughty" but then reveal nothing. Like your leg, neck, or hip bone.Flirting is about tension, and so you have to learn how to "tease" him. It helps if you know what he likes in the bedroom. Is he an "ass" man or a "boob" man? Does he prefer oral, anal, or plain and simple sex? Does he swear during sex, or not?Then tease him via text... for example..."Hey babe, I feel so silly... I had the dirtiest dream about you last night. I can't even tell you about it now... never mind."or..."I'm thinking about you... while I'm soaking in this hot, wet, bubble bath... here's pic of my toes..."or "I feel.. .naughty suddenly. Why are you so far away?"Just about anything you say will be a turn on if he's already into you. Just remember... talk in innuendos to start, because you don't want to start full tilt like this, "I f***ing want you to come in my mouth right now!" then you send him a photo of your open hungry mouth... he'll like it, but there's no build up so it has less impact.I wish you the breast of luck!~ RobbyP.S. Or try this... "You're a breast of fresh ass."

• have a normal, everyday conversation but send him a somewhat revealing picture with a stupid caption. like booty shorts on a messy counter and with it say 'cleaning is powerful fun buddy' just something that will have him staring at his phone hard but laughing too.but innuendos! personal example... me: I'm behind some idiot going 20 in a 35 zone.her: I'm sorry babe, kick it into 5th and come get behind me instead... ;)

• Im gunna use that one! haha.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!