How do I REALLY turn on my boyfriend while making out?

I'm 18 and have been with my boyfriend for a year and 3 months. When we make out we get really into it but the furthest we've gone are hjs because I'm not into the whole bj idea :/ where do guys like to be kissed/touched that REALLY gets them hard? ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have to say...anywhere below the belt..haha. I've found that if you start kissing and sucking your way down starting at his neck, then on to his chest, and down and down and so on, this usually turns them on pretty fast. Take your time, enjoy it, go as agonizingly slow as you want :). And if you really want to send him over the top, tease his d*** with your mouth..blowjobs aren't as bad as they might seem.. All I'm saying is don't knock it till you try it. You don't even have to put the whole thing in your mouth. Just licking and kissing and sucking is usually enough to get yer man hard as rock.

What Guys Said 14

• Try this:

1. First you need to get him turned on - be more aggressive, grab his stuff, slowly massage his balls through his pants, it's important that you act as seductive as possible - the more you're turned on - the more he'll be turned on. Pull his pants down slowly and act as naughty as possible - this is a great turn on.

2. Grab his hand and lick on his fingers slowly before you give him head - just put his middle finger slowly into your mouth and suck on it, up and down, slide it slowly and moan - you have to moan a lot so he feels like a king.

3. As you're licking one finger, slowly start stroking his shaft (penis) with your other hand, you have to be on your knees and he should be standing, look him in the eyes - this way you can see his reactions. You need to love giving him head if you want him to really enjoy it.

4. Most girls make the mistake of being too soft - don't do that, grab his penis tightly and stroke it hard, as you're twisting his shaft with one hand slowly start sucking on the head (the tip) of his penis, curl your tongue around it, twist it in circles, then point it upwards and slowly lick it while you're watching him.

5. Say something like "mmmmm I love it" then smile, smiling is very important - it conveys that you love it. Keep on stroking and sucking harder.

6. Start talking dirty to him, put your hands around his balls and tickle them gently - make sure you are gentle 'cause his balls are very sensitive, as you're tickling, keep on stroking and sucking.

7. Once you see that he's getting closer start stroking harder - and don't even think about slowing down. Scream at him, tell him you want it - tell him where you want it (swallowing will make him go crazy just as you want it) - then as he starts to come, you have 2 options - you can hold his penis or he can hold it - I suggest you let him hold it and squeeze it out.

8. Then hold his penis and stroke it slowly, just as if you were trying to squeeze every last drop out of him into your mouth, give it a few more finishing licks.

9. Then smile at him, open your mouth and show him what you've got in your mouth, smile, then swallow all of it - then look up at him again and open your mouth to show him it's gone. If you REALLY want to learn how to give a blow job then you have to read Jack's Blowjob Lessons ----> link

10. Smile again, believe me he'll love you for it.

Good luck

• Our penises.

Really, I know it may seem intimidating at first, but you may feel differently when you see what it does to your guy. It is not a dominance thing or a dirty thing or anything weird or kinky, it's a pretty normal thing and just an expression of sexual desire.

Where do you like to be kissed?

I mean if the moment was right and a guy kissed you between your thighs, would you freak out and get dressed and bolt? Probably not...

• Kissing on the neck does it for me, feels great :D

• Well if you want his penis to be hard touch it. Duh. I think dancing together can be hot and so can a close hug. Its fun to be close to your girl and having my erection touching her and its sort of unintentional but intentional (I'm not some pervert that does this to strangers on the bus I have had it done to me though eww the bus can be a little scary lol). Well some people are saying do whatever you want others are saying if you love him u'll give him a blowjob. I feel somewhere in the middle. How serious are you about the relationship. If you two decide to be together for a long time or get married I think you should consider trying it. I mean I don't know I would want to marry a girl who said she would NEVER give a blowjob. I mean never getting another blowjob for the rest of my life that's scary. It may sound trivial but I don't really even want to be in a situation where I am tempted to cheat and its not a great sign for a relationship if one of the people won't even consider the others desires

• just try it if you love someone that much you do anything for them...u wanna make him happy hell love you big time if you give him a bj

• Well that's exactly the answer that people expect from someone who is only thinking of themselves. 'if you love him enough you'll do it'? wtf?

• Pfttt , Nooo!? , It's her opinion. If you really love someone it doesn't mean you would do ANYTHING for them , especially if you arn't comfortable with it. you are incorrect by far

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 15

• Just kissing and touching should do the trick. You could try a bj using a flavoured condom if your opposition to doing it is because you don't want it in your mouth (totally understand!). But if you aren't comfortable, don't do it.

• When we were in the back seat my boyfriend would get so excited when he was sitting upright and I would straddle him and push my body up against him and kiss him hard. I would usually grab the back of the seat so that I could push harder, or grab the back of his head and pull him closer then lean into him.

• Ear, the muscley spot in between the neck and shoulder, ribs, hip bones. And to be honest with you its not fair to wanna do something to a guy that 'really gets him hard' if you're not gonna do anything else besides a hj... unless you're f***ing amazing at hj's... You have really been together a year and three months w/o having sex?

• if you really love a guy, and you are sure he loves you back! you deff wouldn't mind giving him a head or even f***ing him... so what kind of love are you talking about?!

(only if you waiting for marrage)

• when I kiss my boyfriend I slide my hands down his chest and leave them on the sides of his legs then I start nibbling his neck and press my body against his and that works

More from Girls
10