Can you guys please tell me if a tubular boob is a big turn-off?

One of my boobs has a tubular shape. And no, it isn't just me. My doctor has seen it, and she too says it's abnormal. The problem is that this is a big inhibitor and is keeping me from showing guys my top half. I refuse to get physical in any sense other than kissing. Can you guys please tell me if a tubular boob is a big turn-off? I have thought about getting implants to even them out, but for now its out of the question. It's costly, and to be honest, the whole 'going under the knife' thing scares me. To all the guys out there, give me an honest opinion about what you think. And if you are unsure about what a tubular boob looks like, search it carefully. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say a couple of things to this.

1) it seems like this physical abnormality is inadvertently keeping you from getting yourself hurt. Wait to get physical with a guy until you know he cares for you because of who you are, not what shape your boobs are in. If he likes you for the right reasons, it won't be an obstacle at all (just like all of the things that might be a turnoff).

2) I wouldn't get implants - I don't have any real experience here, but I would say that it's better to save your cash, be natural, and not risk having an elective surgery. Be happy with who you are and who God made you, and don't sweat the superficial stuff. Your body will be constantly changing - it'll never stay the same. Acknowledge that, and realize that physical beauty is way overemphasized in our society.

3) don't buy into the crap that Hollywood tells you - nobody is perfect. Everyone has something that makes them unique - be it a personality quirk, a physical abnormality, or some kind of genetic 'defect'. Like I said, be happy with who you are and wait for the guy who will truly love you no matter what. Because if you start changing your appearance now, it'll only be a slippery slope later on when you see other things that you aren't totally happy with.