• Ask
  • myTake

Girls and Guys, How Fast Can You Cum?

So, I know fast cumming is not generally wanted. If I want to I can go for a long time, but I was talking on the phone with a good female friend of... Show More

This question has a poll!

Most Helpful Opinion

• Not at all for some reason.

• Have you masturbated? Like nothing may come out, but you should feel a release or something.

• Nope it feels good the things that my boyfriend does to me but it doesn't feel like what everyone says it feels like, he has trouble to for some reason ill be going at it for an hour and still he won't cum.

What Girls Said 6

• Under a minute for me when I'm doing it myself, but when my boyfriend is doing it, I can take like 5 or 10mins.really depends on how turned on I am. lol( :

• Well the climax gets bigger each time. I find on a regular day, maybe 10 minutes. If I've already had sex the day before or 2 days before it's harder to cum. Since I haven't had sex in about 8 months, I imagine my next one should be quick.

• Why wait such a long time, don't you have urge to masturbate?

• Well my boyfriend and I are celibacy thing. I'm too lazy to masturbate. It's sad but true. My boyfriend might get a little hand job every once on a blue moon but that's as much sex as I have normally.

• That sucks, too lazy to masturbate lol

• i can come in under a minute if its just myself and it feels just as good as if I take longer... though when I'm with someone else it can take up to half an hour or so :)

• well , I thought I would try it so I could give you an accurate answer, and it was 1 min 43 seconds. who-hooexcept now I have a really bad wrist cramp...lol

• Damn, impressive. Sorry about your wrist, I would probably have gotten one if I did that to you that fast too lol.

• Interesting - That is some great turn around time.

• i can come in about 5 minutes or less if I really focus. generally though it takes 5 to 15 depending on how turned on I am. ;]

• Lol, well we can always try, ill help turn you on! lol

• Yeah it doesn't take too much..i get really hot really fast..mmm I'm getting turned on just thinking about it..i might need to make me a booty call! haha =D

• LOL well I am here if you need me to talk dirty. I do have a **** don't ya know lol

What Guys Said 4

• probably around 10 mins if I try and maybe around 15 mins or more if I really really try hard not to

• About 3 minutes is my speed record. Though its terribly dissatisfying.

• My friend told me his fastest was 17 seconds.

• Wow.... I don't know if I should be impressed or not LOL

• Lol..

• If I try really damn hard I can probably come in under 2 minutes... it's not exactly pleasurable tho.