Girls and Guys, How Fast Can You Cum?

So, I know fast cumming is not generally wanted. If I want to I can go for a long time, but I was talking on the phone with a good female friend of mine today, we were not being sexual at all and I was completely soft, but I wanted to jerk off. We are just friends by the way, but we are open about stuff like this, even tho we would never do anything sexual with each other due to being too good friends.

Anyway. So I am talking to her, and she wants me to get online to play this game with her, but I told her no, I want to jerk off first, cause I was planning on doing that. So she tells me I have 5 minutes to do that or else she is going to play without me. So I told her to count to 200 seconds and if I do not come by then I will stop and play. She asks if I am ready, I put my hand in position and she tells me to go. I come after 150 seconds, going from soft to hard then cumming.

I know really odd story, but I was really proud I was able to pull that off. So I am wondering how fast can you guys and girls go until you cum.

• Vote A Under 2 minutes
  • Vote B 2-5 minutes
  • Vote C 5-15 minutes
  • Vote D 15-30 minutes
  • Vote E 30+ minutes

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all for some reason.

• Report

Have you masturbated? Like nothing may come out, but you should feel a release or something.

• Report

Nope it feels good the things that my boyfriend does to me but it doesn't feel like what everyone says it feels like, he has trouble to for some reason ill be going at it for an hour and still he won't cum.