Is my wife no longer interested? Not attracted to me?

Ok, this is my first time on this. I'm 40 my wife 30. My wife and I have together for about 6 years, married for 4. We're great friends but like every relationship sex was great at first. As we matured in our relationship I started to realize that she really didn't like some of the things we were doing sexually. One thing in particular she was very uncomfortable with me touching her. Ok how am I going to say this, her, wow, vagina, ok I said it. The only way I could touch her is over her panties not directly under her panties. Like in foreplay I can't put my hand directly on her it must be over her panties. Shell pull away and she seems real uncomfortable with it. Also sex is now all up to me. Shell almost wait until I'm so ready, weeks will go by, and shell ask me do you want to do it and yes, so we do it, but she puts no effort in to it, I take care of her orally and then intercourse, very routine. Sex now is maybe once a month, that's only if I get so horny I can't stand it.

Now what's happening is, I want her to start something without saying do you want to do it so, Ill just take care of myself just to see if shell get so horny shell start something. She will not touch or start anything with me sexually. I give her flowers, I make dinner almost every night (I love to cook) we spoon in bead, we kiss, we call each other at work and talk.

What the hell is going on?

Please help

Most Helpful Guy

• She's not comfortable with herself, why? She thinks she's not desirable and she feels unattractive. Solution? Make her feel attractive. Compliment her on everything about her body in a very sexual dirty manner. You have to do this, that's your problem right, that's what sex is all about. Make her feel like she's the hottest girl on the planet. And then give it to her like an untamed lion. She should feel comfortable then. Also, if she feels ugly or overweight, get a gym membership and get yourself in shape, ask her if she wants to go too. That should boost her confidence even more if she looks better physically. Yeah, you give her flowers and you COOK her DINNER, that dinner is probably the problem, cook healthier so she can lose weight and feel good again. You can't be fryin up pork chops and chicken and expect her to feel good. She asks you if you want to have sex because she doesn't know if you want to have sex with her. Make it clear, don't let her ask, go wild like a raging beast, let her know how fine she is, and tear that ass up! It's full proof.