• Ask
  • myTake

Do guys get less horny over time?

So, when I start dating a guy, I think it's trashy to sleep with him immediately, I usually wait until we are exclusively seeing each other. The guy... Show More

What Guys Said 2

• I think there just are times when we're raring to go, and other times we're not in the mood...it's perfectly normal, but I could see where that would frustrate women with highly active libidos.

• as a guy, I can understand what the guys you are referring to are feeling.. for me the sexual need ebbs and flows like the ocean, sometimes we really want to have as much sex as possible, and other times we just wanna sleep... my advice, don't pressure him for a "reason" cause you won't get one, but at the same time, show him that you are wanting to have sex from time to time without pushing it on him.. i personally love it when I'm spooning with a special someone and get awakened for a mid sleep session by her slightly moving around causing me to become aroused :)

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!