• Ask
  • myTake

"Happy trails" on women?

So, I am very fair-complected, with dark blonde hair and blonde, nearly invisible body hair for the most part, except for my pubic hair, which is a light brown. I didn't used to in my early years in high school, but now, at 19, I do have a "happy trail" leading up to my belly button. I shave it, because I don't think it's exactly the most attractive thing on a woman, but out of curiosity, how common is this in women? Please respond only if you're over 18; otherwise, I wouldn't necessarily expect you to have one yet. To guys, would you care if your girl had a happy trail, even if she shaved it and you couldn't really see it at all?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• My ex was a fuzzy girl.. fuzz on her stomach, a little fuzz on her face which she got rid of or something.. She had a little happy trail that lead down to her bush.

What Girls Said 1

• I have one except it's curly, thick and black. FML I get rid of it