Girls: do you prefer to give a blowjob or handjob ?

Ive met a lot of girls who prefer to give a blowjob over a handjob and others who prefer the other.. but I'm curious to see what girls prefer to do on here... and let me know why you prefer to do this alsoo .. thanxxx

Most Helpful Girl

• Both.

Sometimes a combo of the two if I'm tired and need to catch my breath.

Hand jobs are good because well, a hot girl is grabbing your d*** and making you feel good.

Blow jobs are good because, there's a hot girl putting your d*** in her mouth and making you feel good.

They both win in my opinion.

• In response to Danny's thorough answer on cut or uncut, both of mine go to the uncut guys out there.

That extra skin just makes things more fun...

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 12

• A combination of the two are where I would rate myself here. I'm always stroking his shaft as I suck it and am also fondling the sac.

• Blowjob... I don't ever really give hand jobs to my bf. Blow jobs are faster and easier for me, and more pleasurable for him, so there's really no point in bothering with a hand job.

• handjob

• I love giving head... but isn't the best head a combination of both? like half rubbing tha shaft at the same time as sucking.. maybe a little light balll play rubbing the perineum?

• blowjob... handjob seems so juvenile and boring blowjobs are much more personal and fun

More from Girls
7

What Guys Said 2

• DAmn I love this site the gfirls are so open about this stuff on here :)

• Interesting question.