• Ask
  • myTake

Girls: do you prefer to give a blowjob or handjob ?

Ive met a lot of girls who prefer to give a blowjob over a handjob and others who prefer the other.. but I'm curious to see what girls prefer to do... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Both.Sometimes a combo of the two if I'm tired and need to catch my breath.Hand jobs are good because well, a hot girl is grabbing your d*** and making you feel good.Blow jobs are good because, there's a hot girl putting your d*** in her mouth and making you feel good.They both win in my opinion.

• In response to Danny's thorough answer on cut or uncut, both of mine go to the uncut guys out there.That extra skin just makes things more fun...

What Girls Said 12

• A combination of the two are where I would rate myself here. I'm always stroking his shaft as I suck it and am also fondling the sac.

• handjob

• blowjob... handjob seems so juvenile and boring blowjobs are much more personal and fun

• I love giving head... but isn't the best head a combination of both? like half rubbing tha shaft at the same time as sucking.. maybe a little light balll play rubbing the perineum?

• handjobs on uncut guys blowjobs on cut

• i prefer a blowjob to a handjob, personally I would hate if he cummed on my clothes, face, or etc. I like it when he cums in my mouth.

• Blowjob... I don't ever really give hand jobs to my bf. Blow jobs are faster and easier for me, and more pleasurable for him, so there's really no point in bothering with a hand job.

• I think a blowjob is better, but I'm not too big on the taste, and it can be kind of gross if they don't keep themselves trimmed. I don't think I'm very good at giving a handjob, it just feels weird to me, but with some practice I might like it better! But if it wasn't for the taste I would suck all the time. lol

• handjob. feels good for him (according to him), major turnon for me to watch, with the added bonus of not having to taste his yummies.

• I prefer giving a blowjob all the way. They're much more fun and I can make a guy come faster, plus he enjoys a bj much more. However, I do like playing with him for awhile before I start sucking, but other than that he can give himself his own hj. I gave a couple hj's when I first got sexual with a guy and I hated having to deal with his come and getting in on me and dealing with it. I never have that problem with a bj.

• prefer giving bjs. I don't even do hjs, what's the point he can do that himself? on the rare occasion I've attempted to give a hj I ended up sucking his penis anyway

What Guys Said 2