Do teen boys like big boobs??

(p.s. my age is wrong on here and I can't change it I'm under 18) I'm a 34dd, do boys like this or are all boys different?! Because it makes me... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• To be honest, all guys are different.

One of my friends likes small boobs, another one is a fan of the larger ones. I personally am in between. I like a C-ish.

That having been said, I want to add something that I think is really really important.

make sure that you're comfortable with who you are, and let the guys sort it out for themselves! Don't buy into the lie that some people are perfect - nobody is. You are who God made you to be, and that means you're just fine. If a guy doesn't like you just because of your physical appearance (one way or the other), then he's not worth your time. Make sure you wait for the guy who honors, respects, and leads you with a servant heart. Don't waste your time on guys who aren't worth it. The right kind of guy will invest in you emotionally in a committed relationship long before things ever turn physical. Wait for that guy and don't cause yourself emotional scars by jumping the gun on anything. I promise it'll pay off in the long run, because you won't be confused or hurt by your past - and that'll make your relationship with the right guy all that much better.

And one other thing. You seem pretty well endowed for a younger girl. Guys will do all kinds of jackass things to get into your pants and into your shirt. Don't let them. And don't tempt them to either. Your body is yours, and it shouldn't be on display for guys' entertainment. Dress classy and respect yourself, and demand that guys treat you the same. You might get called 'stuck up' or whatnot, but I guarantee it'll pay off for you in the future. Also, resist the temptation to use your boobs as a manipulation tool. It does work sometimes, but I've also found that girls who do that don't respect themselves and are on a slippery slope towards being a slut.

That's my 2 cents. Take it with a fat grain of salt.

• That's what I do. I don't wear revealing tops. Sometimes I think that I should but I'm a shy person and don't like to expose myself. What do you think? Is this good or bad?

• Don't for any reason do anything that you're not comfortable with. dress how you want, and don't feel pressure. I assure you that if you dress like a slut, you get guys who are attracted to sluts. if you respect yourself, you get guys who want quality girls. it's the age-old business idea that you attract what you advertise for, whether it's intended or not.