Do any other girls smell their own underwear?

I just saw an 8 month old question where a girl was shocked to find a guy smelling her underwear. And all the women responded with shock at anyone doing it.

I can't believe I am the only woman that smells her own underwear and completely understands why a guy would smell it.

Ladies, you've never been fascinated by your own smell?

This question has a poll!

• Vote A That is disgusting I would never do that!
  • Vote B I can see why a guy would want to but I never would
  • Vote C I have been curious but never dared to do it
  • Vote D I love my own smell! It smells like...well...me.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 7

• Selected as most helpful

That is unsanitary. I could understand a guy doing it because guys love anything that reminds them of getting laid. But did you know that underwear fibers have remnants of feces eww and that's what your putting your face into dirty girl lol! Plus the vagina naturally has bacteria and yeast...why this fascinates you so much...I do not know. Maybe you need to get a hobby?

• Anonymous User.... fail.

• OK you win. Keep calling me stupid and do it while misspelling every other word. You are making your point for me.

I asked a question. If you don't like it, you are free to go somewhere else. I can only assume you are very young from this random outburst. So I'll just choke it up to that.

• It's just that you don't realize how stupid you sound...which is sad. It's sorta rediculous for a grown ass woman to be smelling her underwear in her free time. I could understand a teenager, but a 25-29 year old? Come on it's like grow up. Yes..we've established that it is arousing for men, but why would you do it? "Wow it smells like me I'm so fascinated." When I read this I thought it was a joke and found it hilarious. and it's not a joke...which makes it that much funier x)

• Show Older
  • no, I've never thought of it either.

i can kind of understand a guy doing it but it seems weird to smell your own

• you caught me... I've done it too. I onced dated someone who always wanted me to smell my panties and describe if it turned me on...

• Yeah I love my own smell...yeah.

But I don' put my face up close to my used underwear. It's gross. I can honestly say hat I have never had the urge to "smell my own underwear."

Besides, smelling underwear is what dogs do...

• Hahaha Stop peeing in your undies then silly! ;)

• Ok I just did it. Smells like p*ss.

• Okay I've been wondering about this for AGES. And yes, I do, I love my smell. It makes me feel feminine!

• Only if I think have a problem with my vaginal discharge i.e. it looks odd in color, or it itches, in which case I do it because I think I may have trust or a yeast infection, as most girls do from time to time.

• Just to see if they need to be washed. I have smelled my girlfriend and bf's.

• Girlfriend as in the girl I'm dating. You know, like boyfriend but she's a woman. Not everyone's a heterosexual.

• Ew..your friend's panties? =|

• I do it and not just because I'm bi. I just like the smell.

• I can't see myself doing that, but I admit I enjoy wearing my boyfriend shirts as a turn on.

• I do just to see how I smell sometimes and sometimes I think I smell pretty good. :-p I can definitely see why guys like to do it because I've known two that have smelled mine... more than once.

• I only smell my underwear to see if they're dirty.

• Why did I get downies?

• My boyfriend smells my underwear and bras all the time.

• I do it all of the time.

• D...and anyone who says they haven't is lying.

• yea I do it al the time... it's just natural and I'm not ashamed. therez nothing wrong with making sure the "juice" smells like "fruit" lol

• LOL I've never even thought about this before! Haha I have absolutely no input on this topic, but I thought you should know that it's a very interesting question.

• Wow, who would have thought that such a harmless question would elicit such discussion! I like girl's panties of course, but wouldn't think of smelling my own underwear (unless I'm making a laundry decision). joking.

• Thank you!

I thought it was pretty harmless too! I guess not.

• alright so I did this recently and my girls underwear smelled a little like vinegar. what he heck does that mean...

• Hmm that's interesting. she's a big sweets eater, so would that have an effect on it?

• I don't know. Every woman has a different smell the same way every mans semen has a different taste.

It may be foods she eats or medications she takes or a million different things.

I don't think the smell of vinegar is that off though. I think that is probably a hint of the smell.

• So if it just smells like this sometimes, it will be different depending on the time of month?

• Show Older
  • Can't see it, even if the girl smells good, sorry but that's a fetish, a rare one but its a fetish.

• Alright, alright. Truce? :)

• Might not mean me but I was just proving aswell as everyone else that a fetish can mean more than that.

• Alright I'm not sure if we can link things here cause no one ever seems to so I won't. But if you are interested, go to wikipedia and look up "sexual fetishism". I don't think that describes you madhatterni. Over and over again, it refers to people needing counseling and so forth for the issue. It is a serious thing.

• Show Older
  • Guys are naturally attracted to a womens private area down there, and that includes panties. So yes, most of them do try to smell them. As for girls smelling their own, I've never really thought of that, unless they were lez.

• Hum, I don't know if it took my comment. Anyway, I was saying it's not you. I didn't mean you.

I was just called stupid a couple times tonight for asking the question so I was a little shocked.

• Oh no, I didn't mean you!

I just was randomly getting called stupid by someone I don't know (another poster) cause I brought this up. So I was just kind of suprised about that.

• Heated? I didn't feel like it was arguing. Besides, most of us are pretty civil on here. And to be honest, it was kind of fun.

• Show Older
  • Nahh not my thing.

• If the girl is hot, that's how her panties will smell. I love smelling them whenever I get the chance. It's a huge turn-on.

• I love smelling panties.. Especially like people you could never do stuff with, but it's hot to see what they'd smell like.