• Ask
  • myTake

Do any other girls smell their own underwear?

I just saw an 8 month old question where a girl was shocked to find a guy smelling her underwear. And all the women responded with shock at anyone... Show More

This question has a poll!

• Vote A That is disgusting I would never do that!
  • Vote B I can see why a guy would want to but I never would
  • Vote C I have been curious but never dared to do it
  • Vote D I love my own smell! It smells like...well...me.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Okay I've been wondering about this for AGES. And yes, I do, I love my smell. It makes me feel feminine!

What Guys Said 7

• Guys are naturally attracted to a womens private area down there, and that includes panties. So yes, most of them do try to smell them. As for girls smelling their own, I've never really thought of that, unless they were lez.

• By that logic, masturbating makes you gay.

• Show Older
    • Oh no, I didn't mean you! I just was randomly getting called stupid by someone I don't know (another poster) cause I brought this up. So I was just kind of suprised about that.

• Hum, I don't know if it took my comment. Anyway, I was saying it's not you. I didn't mean you.I was just called stupid a couple times tonight for asking the question so I was a little shocked.

• Can't see it, even if the girl smells good, sorry but that's a fetish, a rare one but its a fetish.

• A fetish is something that is REQUIRED to arouse a person. That means they can't get aroused without the item. There are men that have dirty underwear fetishes. But a guy randomly smelling someone's underwear does not a fetish make.

• Show Older
    • Might not mean me but I was just proving aswell as everyone else that a fetish can mean more than that.

• Alright, alright. Truce? :)

• Wow, who would have thought that such a harmless question would elicit such discussion! I like girl's panties of course, but wouldn't think of smelling my own underwear (unless I'm making a laundry decision). joking.

• Thank you! I thought it was pretty harmless too! I guess not.

• Nahh not my thing.

• If the girl is hot, that's how her panties will smell. I love smelling them whenever I get the chance. It's a huge turn-on.

• alright so I did this recently and my girls underwear smelled a little like vinegar. what he heck does that mean...

• Haha Probably that her vagina is more acidic.

• Show Older
    • I don't know. Every woman has a different smell the same way every mans semen has a different taste. It may be foods she eats or medications she takes or a million different things. I don't think the smell of vinegar is that off though. I think that is probably a hint of the smell.

• Hmm that's interesting. she's a big sweets eater, so would that have an effect on it?

• I love smelling panties.. Especially like people you could never do stuff with, but it's hot to see what they'd smell like.

What Girls Said 16

• Yeah I love my own smell...yeah.But I don' put my face up close to my used underwear. It's gross. I can honestly say hat I have never had the urge to "smell my own underwear." Besides, smelling underwear is what dogs do...

• Ok I just did it. Smells like p*ss.

• Hahaha Stop peeing in your undies then silly! ;)

• Only if I think have a problem with my vaginal discharge i.e. it looks odd in color, or it itches, in which case I do it because I think I may have trust or a yeast infection, as most girls do from time to time.

• Just to see if they need to be washed. I have smelled my girlfriend and bf's.

• Ew..your friend's panties? =|

• Girlfriend as in the girl I'm dating. You know, like boyfriend but she's a woman. Not everyone's a heterosexual.

• I do it all of the time.

• D...and anyone who says they haven't is lying.

• you caught me... I've done it too. I onced dated someone who always wanted me to smell my panties and describe if it turned me on...

• I can't see myself doing that, but I admit I enjoy wearing my boyfriend shirts as a turn on.

• I do just to see how I smell sometimes and sometimes I think I smell pretty good. :-p I can definitely see why guys like to do it because I've known two that have smelled mine... more than once.

• My boyfriend smells my underwear and bras all the time.

• LOL I've never even thought about this before! Haha I have absolutely no input on this topic, but I thought you should know that it's a very interesting question.

• I do it and not just because I'm bi. I just like the smell.

• yea I do it al the time... it's just natural and I'm not ashamed. therez nothing wrong with making sure the "juice" smells like "fruit" lol

• no, I've never thought of it either.i can kind of understand a guy doing it but it seems weird to smell your own

• I only smell my underwear to see if they're dirty.

• Why did I get downies?

• That is unsanitary. I could understand a guy doing it because guys love anything that reminds them of getting laid. But did you know that underwear fibers have remnants of feces eww and that's what your putting your face into dirty girl lol! Plus the vagina naturally has bacteria and yeast...why this fascinates you so much...I do not know. Maybe you need to get a hobby?

• I will be sure to remember that next time I bury my face in my sweet-smelling ass juices. ;0

• Show Older
    • OK you win. Keep calling me stupid and do it while misspelling every other word. You are making your point for me.I asked a question. If you don't like it, you are free to go somewhere else. I can only assume you are very young from this random outburst. So I'll just choke it up to that.

• Anonymous User.... fail.