Girls, does it feel good when guys touch your breasts?

So my girlfriend and I were hanging out in my room watching a movie when we started to make out. We were going at if for about four hours (seriously), and we were both getting very into it. My girlfriend was wearing a tank top and earlier that night I mentioned how amazing her body is. And I have to admit it was difficult to not stare haha. So later on in the night as we were kissing on my bed she grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts. I was pretty confused as she's never done that before, but I kept them there haha. A few minutes later she did it again and I kind of squeezed (lightly) and moved my hands around.

My main question was: does it feel good when guys touch your boobs? Because it kind of seemed like she did that to please me after what I said and how much I was looking. I hope it was because she liked it.

Also, for when she does this again, how do you like guys to touch you like that? I was kind of confused and I feel like I didn't give her that much pleasure with what I did.

haha, Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• its awesome. some women can actually get off just from nipple stimulation...

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 12

• it definitely wasn't just for you. we like it. it just has to be respectful. and by that I mean, with a guy we want to touch us and a guy who listens if we tell him to stop.

• It makes me want to do more if you catch my drift.

• yeah it feels good. it also makes us feel wanted. I like when a guy starts off gentle. it probably seemed like she didn't like it as much because she was just left wanting more

• When he touches my boobs, I wanted him to hold it longer... I just love that kind of feeling.

he enjoyed touching it, while I enjoy d feeling being touch and grab...

my boyfriend also enjoy kissing my boobs too... it feels great honestly!

• i think most girls love it.. I really enjoy when my boyfriend lick and suck my nipples, carress and squeeze a bit. When we r both really on,, i dont mind him to be a bit "violent".. haha

More from Girls
7

What Guys Said 2

• I want to touch my neighbors daughter she has big boobs she is also 16 what do I do

• How do you feel girl if I would lick your pussy