Does fisting hurt?(girls only!)

My girlfriend told me that fisting is extremely painful and I was wondering why,i've seen some porn with fisting in it and the people in it looked like they were having fun and so I was wondering why girls hate fisting.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you for real? Would you like it if someone shoved a fist up you ass? Are you asking because you want to try it and wonder how much pain you'll be causing or are you asking because you have zero else going on in you life and can't think of anything more meaningful to do?

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 13

• Well I imagine it would feel like taking a pencil, turning it over to use the eraser head and then sticking it up your urethra and pulling it in and out. Plus,if you are fisting you are punching the woman's cervix which would probably send a sicken pain into her. You could probably achieve a similar feeling by having the girl who is sticking the pencil in your penis also punch you in the balls a few times.

People who typically like fisting enjoy pain in sex.

• first of all, porn stars act.

second, the fist in no way resembles a penis, so why on earth would you expect it to feel good for a girl? lol a row of four knuckles being jammed up there? uh.. no thanks.

• Ugh. The reason why pornstars can do stuff like that is because its part of their job, and their anuses and vaginas are probably huge from getting pounded all the time by lots of guys. Ewwww...I need to go have a shower now. =/

• ya.. would you like a fist shoved up your a** because that would just about be the equivalent for us girls..

• People do that? What on earth would make people even think to try doing that? God it hurts just thinking about it.

More from Girls
8

What Guys Said 3

• Try shoving a fist up your A*S*S* and see if it hurts ! !

• you'd look like your having fun too if you were getting paid lots of money, tooo.

• are you dumb?

porn girls get f***ed like 5 times a day so they are loose as f***