Does fisting hurt?(girls only!)

My girlfriend told me that fisting is extremely painful and I was wondering why,i've seen some porn with fisting in it and the people in it looked like they were having fun and so I was wondering why girls hate fisting.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Are you for real? Would you like it if someone shoved a fist up you ass? Are you asking because you want to try it and wonder how much pain you'll be causing or are you asking because you have zero else going on in you life and can't think of anything more meaningful to do?

What Girls Said 9

• Fisting can be painful if you aren't ready for it. But if you take it slow until you have stretched a bit you will be fine. If you do that it can be extremely fun!! The feeling of being completely filled up is amazing!!! I have gone from being fisted to sex with a little weenier and very much enjoyed that, and he did as well!!
    I guess we should tell all the athletes of the world to stop stretching because it will ruin their muscles and they will never be the same again!!
    Fisting doesn't destroy a vagina, a fist is smaller than a babies head and after birth a vagina will go back to its original size.

• An entire fist going inside your vagina...Come on obviously it would hurtJust because you see porn stars doing it does not mean you can apply it to all women. Porn stars are paid actors that have sex on film. They are displaying a fantasy for the camera. They get paid to act like they enjoy it, it doesn't mean your average girl will.I really wish some guys would stop thinking that porn is like real life. Some of that is some specialty/fetish sh*t that actors have to pretend to like.

• Ugh. The reason why pornstars can do stuff like that is because its part of their job, and their anuses and vaginas are probably huge from getting pounded all the time by lots of guys. Ewwww...I need to go have a shower now. =/

• People do that? What on earth would make people even think to try doing that? God it hurts just thinking about it.

• Well I imagine it would feel like taking a pencil, turning it over to use the eraser head and then sticking it up your urethra and pulling it in and out. Plus,if you are fisting you are punching the woman's cervix which would probably send a sicken pain into her. You could probably achieve a similar feeling by having the girl who is sticking the pencil in your penis also punch you in the balls a few times. People who typically like fisting enjoy pain in sex.

• first of all, porn stars act.second, the fist in no way resembles a penis, so why on earth would you expect it to feel good for a girl? lol a row of four knuckles being jammed up there? uh.. no thanks.

• ya.. would you like a fist shoved up your a** because that would just about be the equivalent for us girls..

• That sounds painful cause I'm a virgin...it hurts for me to put a tampon in:/ that's weird

• I've never been a gapping hole so I wouldn't know how that feels.

What Guys Said 3

• Try shoving a fist up your A*S*S* and see if it hurts ! !

• are you dumb?porn girls get f***ed like 5 times a day so they are loose as f***

• Ignorant boy.

• you'd look like your having fun too if you were getting paid lots of money, tooo.