What's the best way for doing a blowjob?

For guys who have been circumcised, or born without a foreskin - What's the best way for doing a blowjob? Is there anything I should avoid, or do more? Thanks!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Lots of gland licking, don't suck to hard, lots of hand stroking "let the hand slip over the wet shaft, not holding in place and allowing just the skin to pull tight(if that makes since) I. E. The more wet friction the better. And if your a swallower, you will own him forever don't pull the testicles to much it hurts I got a cock ring and my wife sends me thru the roof when she flicks it with her tongue ;)

• Omg I accidentally pressed the report thing and it reported you I'm soooooooo sorry I didn't mean to!

What Guys Said 4

• I think you should follow the advice of kimberlyinspired. She knows what she is talking about! I bet she has a very happy boyfriend at home. Lol

• As long as he is enjoying it your doing a good job.

• Well you get better access to the gland with a circumcised penis I agree with plenty of saliva but I'd suggest your careful with the teeth

• This probably would sound shit but try and get as much as possible in. Make sure it is wet. And personally, Using a bit of teeth does wonders

What Girls Said 1

• Constantly move your hand while sucking, and when your jaw gets tired, continue moving the hand. Make sure that your teeth do not touch the shaft, it hurts the guy when you scrape your teeth across, and you can actually see the shaft with teeth scratches. You don't have to take it all in, just as much as you can without gagging. Go slow, and pump. Move your body in a position (69) that is more comfortable for you too. Just have fun!