Why do guys like girls to give them a blow job?

My boyfriend and the guys that I know loves when a girl gives them a blow job. I know that's it feels good but what else?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• Because it feels good to them, there doesn't have to be any other reason than that.

Why do girls like it when their boyfriends go down on them? Me, it feels damn good.

• What do you mean, what else? If something felt good to you, wouldn't you want your boyfriend to do it?

It's the same for guys as it is for girls; sex feels fantastic, but there's nothing quite like the feeling of someone else's mouth on your fun parts!

• Selected as most helpful

The obvious answer is because it feels good. I'd still prefer sex, though, for physical pleasure.

What makes a blowjob so desirable is the mental aspect of it. Knowing that the girl is so into you that she's willing to drop down to her knees and give you a blow job just has a nice emotional appeal to it, haha. If a girl looks like she is reluctantly doing it, it's not nearly as hot. Plus you can watch.

• Well, it's an easy way to have an orgasm, because there is no work involved for the guy. Plus, a guy likes to know that his girlfriend's mouth is on his penis, which itself can be a turn-on.

• A blowjob combines the two things in the world that men love most:

1) Having sex

2) Sitting down and not doing anything

Seriously though,. It's because they feel good. Some things just don't have a deeper meaning.

• You answered your own question. It feels good. You would ask a bee why he likes honey would you? Lol Blow jobs fell fantastic it is that simple.

• Seriously there's is really not much beyond it feeling good but there is the whole ultimate expression of intimacy and acceptance stuff if you subscribe to it

• Well I guess there wouldn't be ANY guy who wouldn't like to get a BLOWJOB!.

well that's the way it is. You can't change it.

lol