So my boyfriend won't go down on me? It's irritating?

Well,first off,i wax and I'm bare,i shower 3 times a day(I workout) and I don't smell.I always go down on him,he doesn't even have to ask for me to do it,and I do it because I enjoy pleasing him.I've asked him to go down on me like twice and he refuses.I've only been with one other guy and he used to go down on me and oral is the only way I can orgasm,fingering doesn't help and neither does actual intercourse,so of course,with my current boyfriend,i haven't had an orgasm and it irritates me.What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Whether you go down on him or not, he should be eating you out as much as possible. If he isn't sensitive to your needs, then he isn't a good boyfriend. I love performing oral on a girl, even though they won't give me head. I absolutely love making her feel good. If he has an issue with that, find another guy. There are a billion on that planet that would love to make you feel good orally. Heck, I have waited at the front door for girls ready to unzip them and have them sit on my face. Find a guy that is passionate about pleasing you.