How long does it take for a guy to cum?

i love receiving blow jobs from my girl, but the problem is I don't come fast enough and she get tired so I don't ever get to finish.

~how long does it take for a guy to cum?

note: she once went ten straight mins sucking me up but no load? 'o' is there something wrong with me?

has any one received a longer bj?

Most Helpful Girl

• They don't call it a 'job' for nothin'! =D It's hard work!

I can go for a while, but if it feels like it's taking him a long time, I usually combine using my hand too for a while, then go back to it. I like being able to pleasure the guy I am seeing to an orgasm. Time goes by really slow for us down there, but 10 minutes is not too long - nor is 15-20. But let her change it up, pull her on top of you for a bit if you feel like it's still gonna be a while, then send her back down there when you feel closer to coming.

I also wonder if guys sometimes feel bad expecting a blow job and taking a while so they want to come soon so we don't cool off or tire out and putting that pressure on themselves makes it harder to come.

Just relax and don't make yourself try to come quick. Just enjoy it - she is doing it to make you happy and give you pleasure, so just enjoy it. The goal is pleasure and connection... orgasm is sometimes a wonderful result of that, but doesn't always have to be the main goal.

Also, I agree with one of the commenters below... sitting up and being able to see her will help you come a lot faster!

What Girls Said 8

• Its actually very common that guys find it difficult to come from a bj. I presume the sensation is different from sex (I'm a chick obviously).

Plus its really difficult for a chick to keep the momentum going when giving a BJ and be constant. I see BJ's more as a tease and see it as part of foreplay anyway and don't expect or get upset if my guy doesn't cum.

• That's how I see it I mean if your guy cums your probably all turned on but you haven't gotten any attention yet and know he's not interested in sex. I mean I love eating a girl out but if after that she was like I'm done lets go to bed I don't need for you to stick it just lick it, I don't think I'd give her oral anymore. I don't think a girl would give oral long if that was her whole sex life either

• My guy often takes 10+ minutes and I love it. It lets me try all kinds of moves and helps me find out exactly what he likes. The get him off ASAP, I combine a really strong suck with a gentle flicking of the tip of his shaft. Definitely speeds things up. If you don't feel like telling your girl how to give a job, try holding her head and getting into to the in/out action. Make sure you are sitting up and watching her suck on you, my hubby says that watching me do the deed is almost as hot as the act itself. If all else fails, just enjoy!

• Guys can really differ on the amount of time need to get off. Probably not anything wrong with you, just your a guy that takes longer. Maybe she could start off with a hand a job and when your close she could finish you with a blow job. But please don't expect her to do a forever long blow job. I have been there and it really sucks. But as encouragement, you will have no problem with this in sex... its better to be a guy that takes longer to get off when having sex lol

• Yea. but its become a problem. she always feel bad because she can't make me come even during sex.

• Well if your having that much of a problem coming, it wouldn't hurt to talk to a doctor and see if there is anything that can be done about it. I totally get the feeling of not being about to get some one to cum... it happens some times especially if you don't wait long enough to go again. But maybe try talking to her and reassuring her that its not its not her fault.

• well when I would go down on my ex he would take soo long and I couldn't finish him up and he had to finish his-self up...but this one guy that I gave a bj to came within like under 5 mins he came quick. :P lol.

• It has taken like between 5-15 mins, it can be a while, I don't think that there is anything wrong with you

More from Girls
3

What Guys Said 18

• I read 3/4 of the guys don't have an orgasm from a blow job. Nothing wrong with you thus.

She could start with a blowjob and finish with vaginal or with a handjob.

• First off relax about it if you pressure yourself to come you wont. Second if your really just relaxed and enjoying the experience and it takes over ten minutes than you will last longer for other activities.

I have had a one hour strait bj and it was amazing one of those experiences you never forget. but I voiced my pleasure and told her things I like didn't like complimented etc. She knew she was giving me pleasure! This is crucial if you talk longer like me you need her to know that she is giving you pleasure every second so that she can enjoy it as well.

• who says that you must have an orgasm from a bj?

• Takes me significantly longer to get off via a blowjob than from PIV sex, and way longer than masturbating. I think it has something to do with me being less comfortable with just letting loose when it's her head down there. Like I'm always concerned about hurting her, which is distracting.

One thing that helps get me off is when she lightly traces her fingertips across my scrotum. Don't know about anybody else, but that totally works for me!

• If you've gotten a number of bj's, then your body start to get used to it and you'll last much longer. On average, a guy should last ten minutes or so.

More from Guys
13