How long does it take for a guy to cum?

i love receiving blow jobs from my girl, but the problem is I don't come fast enough and she get tired so I don't ever get to finish. ~how long does... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• They don't call it a 'job' for nothin'! =D It's hard work!

I can go for a while, but if it feels like it's taking him a long time, I usually combine using my hand too for a while, then go back to it. I like being able to pleasure the guy I am seeing to an orgasm. Time goes by really slow for us down there, but 10 minutes is not too long - nor is 15-20. But let her change it up, pull her on top of you for a bit if you feel like it's still gonna be a while, then send her back down there when you feel closer to coming.

I also wonder if guys sometimes feel bad expecting a blow job and taking a while so they want to come soon so we don't cool off or tire out and putting that pressure on themselves makes it harder to come.

Just relax and don't make yourself try to come quick. Just enjoy it - she is doing it to make you happy and give you pleasure, so just enjoy it. The goal is pleasure and connection... orgasm is sometimes a wonderful result of that, but doesn't always have to be the main goal.

Also, I agree with one of the commenters below... sitting up and being able to see her will help you come a lot faster!