Meet people for sex... SITES

What do you people think about these sites? I'm thinking of maybe trying it for a month, maybe meet some cool people in my town... could be... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Think about the type of girls you will meet on this site. Most likely be ugly girls because most girls that are looking for sex go to a bar or club. And if you are meeting girls on this site that means there having sex with lost of people they don't know. If there having sex with all these guys mostly likely they have an std. Yea you can use a condom but some stds like herpys you still can get even with a condom. That's just gross don't do it. People will tell you that there clean but there not. Plus some of these girls might have a crazy boyfriend and if he finds out ur screw. The only upside is you get free sex but at what cause... don't do it!

• Truuuuue but..... I made a temp. account for free, and some people I met online are actually quite attractive(and yes they aren't the fake kind of pictures)