Meet people for sex... SITES

What do you people think about these sites?I'm thinking of maybe trying it for a month, maybe meet some cool people in my town... could be interesting.what you think are the downsides or upsides to it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Think about the type of girls you will meet on this site. Most likely be ugly girls because most girls that are looking for sex go to a bar or club. And if you are meeting girls on this site that means there having sex with lost of people they don't know. If there having sex with all these guys mostly likely they have an std. Yea you can use a condom but some stds like herpys you still can get even with a condom. That's just gross don't do it. People will tell you that there clean but there not. Plus some of these girls might have a crazy boyfriend and if he finds out ur screw. The only upside is you get free sex but at what cause... don't do it!

• Truuuuue but..... I made a temp. account for free, and some people I met online are actually quite attractive(and yes they aren't the fake kind of pictures)

What Girls Said 1

• up side you get sex and maybe even a relationship with awesome sexdownside you can get an STD a crazy clingy girl that stalks you

• Ehhhhhh I'm pretty sure I won't make that mistake lol. obviously, id want to get to know the person first

• Show Older
    • Loooool. I'm extremely good at reading people. its okay no need to worry for me. but I guess that's the extreme bad thing that could happen

• Or you know you could ummm ITS A BAD IDEA :P just meet a girl at the bar. please

What Guys Said 2