Blow Jobs... I need help.

Every time I see a question about how to give a blow job, people answer with "go with instinct". I have never given one, but I want to for my best best guy friend. I need step by step. Details. For a first timer. Nothing too kinky and sexual. The first time blow job. Please help me. I have NO idea where to start, is it awkward when you get on your knees?What do I say? Etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, I'll give you a few tips.

1. First you need to get him turned on - be more aggressive, grab his stuff, slowly massage his balls through his pants, it's important that you act as seductive as possible - the more you're turned on - the more he'll be turned on. Pull his pants down slowly and act as naughty as possible - this is a great turn on.

2. Grab his hand and lick on his fingers slowly before you give him head - just put his middle finger slowly into your mouth and suck on it, up and down, slide it slowly and moan - you have to moan a lot so he feels like a king.

3. As you're licking one finger, slowly start stroking his shaft (penis) with your other hand, you have to be on your knees and he should be standing, look him in the eyes - this way you can see his reactions. You need to love giving him head if you want him to really enjoy it.

4. Most girls make the mistake of being too soft - don't do that, grab his penis tightly and stroke it hard, as you're twisting his shaft with one hand slowly start sucking on the head (the tip) of his penis, curl your tongue around it, twist it in circles, then point it upwards and slowly lick it while you're watching him.

5. Say something like "mmmmm I love it" then smile, smiling is very important - it conveys that you love it. Keep on stroking and sucking harder.

6. Start talking dirty to him, put your hands around his balls and tickle them gently - make sure you are gentle 'cause his balls are very sensitive, as you're tickling, keep on stroking and sucking.

7. Once you see that he's getting closer start stroking harder - and don't even think about slowing down. Scream at him, tell him you want it - tell him where you want it (swallowing will make him go crazy just as you want it) - then as he starts to come, you have 2 options - you can hold his penis or he can hold it - I suggest you let him hold it and squeeze it out.

8. Then hold his penis and stroke it slowly, just as if you were trying to squeeze every last drop out of him into your mouth, give it a few more finishing licks.

9. Then smile at him, open your mouth and show him what you've got in your mouth, smile, then swallow all of it - then look up at him again and open your mouth to show him it's gone.

10. Smile again, believe me he'll love you for it.

You can learn more here --> link or here-> link

• Lol wow that was like.." giving head 101" lol good job, this should really help her out.

but yah I no guys like it when you make eye contact while doing it, and when you smile and make sure you USE YOUR TONGUE a lot !

• Rock and roll :))))

• Ahhahaha.. this is soo funny... :)

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 42

• Something girls wildly underestimate: looking a guy in his eyes and asking him what he wants sexually--for example, "So, how do you like your blowjobs?"--is really damn sexy.

It's also better than mind reading, or asking strangers (whose tastes will differ wildly from your boyfriend).

• Having a tight grip on his penis with your mouth (no biting!) and with our hand and at the base helps also. The tip of the penis is very similar to a clitoris, so you would want to give that a lot of attention. Jerking him off while sucking and licking the tip is very stimulating, so you might want to give that a shot. I hope this helps a little bit. Good luck!

• Go to f***tube.com or tube8.com you will see tonnes of videos of how it is done, if you go to YOUTUBE you can easily find several instruction videos.

• Google 'Good Blow Job Howto'. Ther's a whole lot of information there.

Ted

• If you want to give a BJ to your best best guy friend, who cares what it's like? Use him as a guinea pig to gain experience for when you are with your boyfriend or someone special.

More from Guys
37

What Girls Said 36

• You could probably Google this, Sweetie. But let me share a few tips. No need to talk. NOt required. If you're on your knees, he's sitting on a chair - or a couch. Ok.. Start kissing him and work your way downto his belt. Get him worked up by a hot make out session. Undo his belt and slide his pants off. SLOWLY. Remember the tip is the MOST sensitive part - as are his testicles. ( Do not ignore them. LIghtly licking them is great for a guy) GO SLOW and increase your speed... Do not grab him like a tennis racket and whack hard.. Firm pressure is good and always flow with your movements. Do not be jerky - If you change your rythym - from fast/slow/fast - that is annoying and breaks the mood. Lick the shaft -- V E R Y slow... up/down - around - anywhere you want and touch the tip SPARINGLY to keep him really excited - touching it with your fingers ( lightly) or the palm of your hand. When you DO put your mouth on this and going up/down- start S L O W... Increase speed and keep it up ( remembering to include LICKING as well as SUCKING all over... until he pops. It will get harder and harder - the testicles get very tight - and if you're doing it right - this guy will be moaning with pleasure.. TAKE YOUR TIME and GO SLOW to build him up... If you just start sucking away like a vaccum - that is a huge bore. Licking drives them nuts. HAVE FUN

• [continued from last comment!]

- Make sure you keep your teeth covered with your lips! Unless you know for a fact that he likes a bit of pain (which is the minority) it's always best not to go there. Try not to angle yourself off center either, you might hit your back teeth by accident. This is what gives the trademark jaw-ache though, always keeping your lips in an O shape and keeping your teeth covered. Much easier if you've got bigger lips, but you can do it with small lips just as well. If you find your jaw starting to ache, stop for a while and just lick or tease with your fingers. Take a second to talk if you want (though not about what you want for dinner or what you're doing at the weekend! Keep it to the subject at hand!) or just lick around the tip and up and down the shaft.

- NEVER deepthroat, not on your first try. That's something that takes practice. You can teach yourself by gradually increasing your resistance, but it's usually best to try that by yourself with a toy or something. As a general rule, unless you naturally have no gag reflex or have been bulimic and lost it, don't go there. Not fun for you. This is why it helps to keep yourself in a position of control, lest he get carried away and thrust (ie face-f***) a little too hard.

- Use your hands too, especially if you don't want to take him too deep. Keep your hand around the base and move up and down in time with your mouth. Your hand should stay lubed too.

- Remember the tip is the most sensitive part. This can work to your advantage or not - don't be too rough with it and always make sure its most lubed up, but you should do good if you occasionally give it some extra attention.

- Make eye contact if you can - men are strangely visual creatures, much more so than us girls. Most easily done when taking a break from the jaw ache and licking or touching.

- If you do decide to let him come in your mouth (again, not so much recommended for your first try, you might want to sneak in a little lick of it on the sly - if you don't like the taste he doesn't have to know, and if you're okay with it you know for next time) like Cartiphilus said, better to swallow than to spit. Stop moving your mouth and let him relax for a few seconds. You'll probably have him a little dazed by then. No comments or questions needed ;)

If you want to know what exactly to do more of for next time, just ask what his favourite part was. Et voila!

Having said all that, this is your 'best best guy friend'... maybe this is a little different for me seeing as my best guy friend is gay, but remember getting sexually involved with a friend can make things awkward sometimes. Just make sure you know what you're doing.

• So uh... yea this should get a best response thing haha

• The only thing to add is do not be afraid to touch yourself too. I know it sounds odd, but the more your enjoying the whole experience the more he will. If you can actually orgasm with him in your mouth ... that just adds a lot!

• Gotta say, from a girl's point of view, that's not always the best way to start off on your first time and all... you might wanna stay concentrated on what you're doing til you get used to it. Then you can move onto that oh-so-great 69...

• Right, I may not be a guy so I don't know how it feels on his end, but I can tell you a couple of things that I've been complimented on and the odd tip for how to make it less awkward for you.

First up, you have to pick a position. Here's your main options:

1) he's lying on his back on the bed or whatever and you're on all fours above him. Here it makes it easy to make out for a while and trail kisses down his torso to tease him a bit. Also you get more control about how deep you take him, how fast you go, all that kind of stuff. But you might find your arms get tired from holding yourself up!

2) he's kneeling and you're on all fours in front of him. Great if he's a dominant kind of guy, but slightly less control on your part as he can thrust a little. Also somewhere your ams might get tired, but you can kneel instead which will probably help. And if he's an ass guy and you're leaning forward, he gets a view ;)

3) he's standing and you're kneeling in front of him. Also great if he's the dominant type, but you have the least control here cause he can thrust that little bit more. No tired arms though, and you're free to use both hands. If you've got strong thighs and are good at crouching slowly you can still trail kisses down his chest etc.

Once you've picked your place, you can get to work. Major stuff to consider:

- Tell him if you don't want him to come in your mouth. Semen isn't the nicest taste in the world, and some guys taste worse than others. They say fruit gives it a sweet taste so you can probably get an estimate if you know how much fruit he likes to eat. You can get out of this easily by getting him to tell you when he's about to come so that you can finish with your hands, and when you get used to it you can suck til the last minute and immediately take yourself away when you know he's about to. You can get out of it pretty easily at this point by either leaning in for him to come on your face (though that's kinda 'dirty' and I get that you might not want to do that) or leaning forward a bit for him to come on your chest, which you don't even have to see and is easy enough to clean up.

- Lick your lips first. Look at him while you do it and he might get a kick out of watching you do it. But dry friction is never good - you may well know this from having sex when you're not sufficiently lubed up. Same goes for guys. You can always get flavoured lubes as well if you want to try that. If you find you like the taste, you might enjoy it that little bit more!

[continued in next comment!]

• I have never see so much advice on how to give a good blow job.........where is the same amount of how to perform cunnilingus ??

LOL

• Lol, I'd write one but I've never done that to a girl =P plus I haven't seen a question on it!

• 1) I'd say type in the question on web searches for google or some such engine...believe it our not there are actual instructions out there.

2) you could type in "free gay porn" and watch men doing it to another man...sounds weird I know but it's very enlightening in terms of what a man likes...and they aren't all hung up about how they look while giving it...

3) You asked...sorry.

• The guy is pretty correct, but start by kissing, kissing down his chest, hips and smoothly undo his belt or whatever, create the mood, and completely take control :)

More from Girls
31