Blow Jobs... I need help.

Every time I see a question about how to give a blow job, people answer with "go with instinct". I have never given one, but I want to for my best best guy friend. I need step by step. Details. For a first timer. Nothing too kinky and sexual. The first time blow job. Please help me. I have NO idea where to start, is it awkward when you get on your knees?What do I say? Etc.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 36

What Guys Said 42

• use a little lip barm before you start will help incase any chapping. the first time you go down do it slowly, and build up a good speed and rhythem, that suits you and him. antoher good tip is to hold the bottom and move it up and down insinct with your mouth action, this helps make it feel like deep throat (if you didn't wana go that far) also pay a lot of attention to the head, this is most sensitive part, maybe give him a hummer, this is where you humm well mmmm around the top, you can do this normaly bu including it as your going down agen, just moan a little. be carful if you decide to use your teeth because drag too hard and you will most likly hurt him, insted lick up the sides and around the tip. also use some hand action on his bollocs, most guys tend to feel like there getting left out.

• I tend to have them lay down on a bed so that I can be on my knees over them, yet still have padding for my knees.

Use both hands as well as mouth. Try to concentrate on all of the penis, not just the head or the shaft. On the head, grip it with your hand like you would a stick shift and twist a little (not hard) to provide an encompassing preasure that is shifting. On the shaft, grip with two hands and twist them in oposite directions providing a change in pace. Go fast and slow, vary your speeds. Sometimes suck hard and othertimes, pull it out of your mouth and blow on it (a cool stream of air changes the feeling on the penis from the warm wetness of your mouth). I like to lick a lot on the various areas of the penis (around the head up the shaft). You can try to deep throat (take it all in your mouth) but if you are like me you may not have the gag reflex for that. I tend to deal with this by using my hands to give a feeling of me being all over him. Some guys will like you to grip really tight, some not. Some will like to be pumped fast, and some slow (I tend to vary my pumping speed for a mix). Some guys like you to play with their balls (BE GENTILE!) If your nails are clipped, rub the area right beind the balls but before the ass, it has a lot of nerve endings and can provide some extra pleasure. At the same time some guys won't like you going anywhere near their back door and may not be into that.

Basically, if you hear him moaning you are doing good. If he is quiet as a church mouse and isn't moving in any way (sometimes guys will scrunch up their eyes when it is good, or you will feel their **** twitch or their toes will curl) you may want to ask (in a kinda dirty way to stay in the mood) do you like this or possibly what do you want me to do now?

• Okay hunny I'll help you. First of all you want your lips and mouth to be extremely wet. Next up wet the tip of the head. Play with the penis at the beginning get him the horniest he can be. DON'T forget to play with his balls that's key! Now once you have done all that put the whole thing in your mouth and jack it off while you're giving it a blowjob. When he's ready to come deep throat it and SWALLOW. What will really turn him off is if you spit it out. Don't be scared, do it with passion! One more thing HAVE FUN!

• start with the basics... sucking.

then when you relax you can have fun with it... and he'll have fun with it too.

kiss, lick, stop to smile at him and look at his reactions.

he will be grateful!

also, my boyfriend really likes it when I initiate it... =]

• You can practice not gagging with a cola bottle, make sure you can breath through your nose!

make sure he is clean... fresh out of a shower is always best! -

also sti's if you have a cold sore use a condom. make sure he's tested, or use a condom, guys will complain , but remember No Glove=No Love!

As for the bj it'self , the head of the penis is always the most sensitive, mix it up treat it like an ice cream, draw your tongue around the edge and flick up the middle. move your tongue in side to side motions and dab.

All guys like to see a girl take it deep but you can fake this. keep eye contact, and do a little hand job too, (give your self a rest and wank him for a bit, to find out rhythm and pace, ask the guy to show you... all guys like it differently! so mix it up and ask him if he like this, or this ... or this more!) keep you hand around the base of his penis and this shortening the amount visible to him for you to take, you may still gag a bit but guys seem to like this!?

Just remember it's all in the eye contact, behave like your enjoying yourself, moan that you love his **** and it tastes so good, and that it's too big for you, ect ect ect... he'll get off more on how you act that just the sensation it's self! you can try putting his balls in your mouth, humming sometimes works, guy's will either love this or hate it!

well any questions just ask.. good luck

Just one more thing ... make sure this guy is worth it, that you actually love him.

• PLAY WITH THE HEAD...THE BACK OF IT ESCPECIALLY ! HE'LL LOVE IT... CIRCLE YOUR TONGUE ON TOP OF IT..

• You could probably Google this, Sweetie. But let me share a few tips. No need to talk. NOt required. If you're on your knees, he's sitting on a chair - or a couch. Ok.. Start kissing him and work your way downto his belt. Get him worked up by a hot make out session. Undo his belt and slide his pants off. SLOWLY. Remember the tip is the MOST sensitive part - as are his testicles. ( Do not ignore them. LIghtly licking them is great for a guy) GO SLOW and increase your speed... Do not grab him like a tennis racket and whack hard.. Firm pressure is good and always flow with your movements. Do not be jerky - If you change your rythym - from fast/slow/fast - that is annoying and breaks the mood. Lick the shaft -- V E R Y slow... up/down - around - anywhere you want and touch the tip SPARINGLY to keep him really excited - touching it with your fingers ( lightly) or the palm of your hand. When you DO put your mouth on this and going up/down- start S L O W... Increase speed and keep it up ( remembering to include LICKING as well as SUCKING all over... until he pops. It will get harder and harder - the testicles get very tight - and if you're doing it right - this guy will be moaning with pleasure.. TAKE YOUR TIME and GO SLOW to build him up... If you just start sucking away like a vaccum - that is a huge bore. Licking drives them nuts. HAVE FUN

• I will tell you what works for me and my husband, but each person has to find their own ground to track over. get it?

I start by caressing him through his pants...teasing him until he takes off a few layers...then I lick my hand and trace my fingers around his head and down the bottom of his shaft. I gently kiss the head of his penis, and stroke the shaft with my palm, squeezing very SLIGHTLY...not too hard. I like to change up the angle and lick and suck from under his penis, if he is standing this is easy, if he is laying (which some guys need to do) sit between his legs.

I slowly slide him into my mouth as far as I can (comfort is important for you to make him enjoy it more) I press with my tongue as tho I am swallowing like water or some form of liquid, the motion your tongue makes when you swallow will set him off, it puts pressure on the vein that controls the testicles, and what makes his erection hard. (read tickle his pickle, a book you can find in borders, barnes and noble, or pureromance.com) slide up and down on his shaft, running your tongue around in circles at the head when you come up. as he is getting ready to cum, slightly tighten your grip on his shaft, and put him as deep as you can go, this will prevent over stimulation from him, and the taste from him in your mouth. stay on him as he cums, letting him get it all out, you can gently do the swallowing motion to work the last of it out. give him a few last licks to clean it all up and smile, let his decide if he wants to kiss you after...keep a small glass of water near by to re-wet your lips...dont think of it as "cleaning out your mouth" because from my experience it will make a guy self-conscious... also, your mouth will feel sticky and dry, so a bit of water will make the rest of the experience a bit sweeter... Some guys also like to have their balls massaged gently while you give them head, this sets my hubby off... From the basics, you have to find what works for them, read their body language, and just because he is not moaning or making a lot of noise does NOT mean he isn't enjoying it...some guys are just quite.

Hope this helps... and Have fun (if you end up gagging, there are products that temporarily suppress your gag reflex...they are sometimes fun.

• Experiment. All guys are different and all guys will be pleased by different things. You might want to try humming, licking his head, licking his hole, swirling your tongue around, licking and focusing on his head, licking his balls, fondoling his balls as you suck on him, using your hands to get the other part your not sucking. Swallow, guys love girls who swallow. Maybe eye contact, a lot of guys find that hot.Ask him what he likes and listin to what he says. Don't say anything besides asking him what he likes. His d*** should be in your mouth by then. Also, if it's too ackward, maybe you shouldn't be doing it. You should be comfortable during sexual acts and enjoying it as well or else it defeats the whole purpose.

• hun seriously... ain't hard. my first time all I got told was to think of it as a Popsicle. that was the only advice I got from my girlfriends. avoid using teeth, hold him at the base and just go at it. it's easier than it sounds.

• Watch porn, that's how I basically learned. i.e. BIBLE BLACK

• Now here's one I can answer. lol. I was in the same boat you were about three years ago. I was so scared that I wouldn't do it right. I only have one big piece of advice. "WATCH PORN" I know it sounds stupid, but just hear me out.

I use to watch porn and then the next day, try out what I learned on my man. with experience, you'll learn what each guy likes more and how to satisfy them. I got drunk this past year at a party and gave my man a bj in front of everyone. To this day, all my guy friends tell me how amazing I am at blow jobs. My man tells everyone that I "ROCK". At least 5 of my girlfriends want me to make a video so that they can learn how to give one.

I am gonna stand with a little pride and say yes. I can give a great blowjob. But it wasn't always that way. It comes with watching porn and putting what you learn into experience.

(Just be careful not to get drunk, because you'll end up like me and the cat will be out of the bed so to speak lol)

• What you need to to do is start making out, and then slowly go down to his lower stomach and kiss there for a while and lick back up and get up and look him dead and the eyes do the same thing but this time unzip his pants and stuff, and the rest is like sucking on a popcicle.

• I know exactly how you feel lol... but my first time I had no one to tell me... just a guy sayin do it haha... ok well maybe be sitting down on a couch or a bed or something and while making out slowly move your hand down to his pants... he will most likely be hard from the kissing so you won't have to "find" anything... rub it a little and he will get the idea.. if he doesn't go to get his pants off then while still kissing take both hands and go down and work them off yourself... after getting them off rub it a little more... start kissing his neck and slowly go down... kissing his chest stomach and so on... don't stay in one spot. with every kiss move down.. when you get down there just put it in... go up and down and make sure you're mouth is wet... a dry blowjob could be very bad... make sure you never scrape your teeth against his penis.. he may not like that much lol...just keep it wet and moving.. maybe a moan every once in awhile. I hope this helps you some! -JoaHelp

• Hold the base, lick it like an ice cream. Swirl your tongue around the head, switch between sucking hard on it, and sucking softly. Pause to run your tongue all over it, or to kiss up and down the shaft. Fondled his junk while you're doing it. You could attempt to deep throat, but don't go too far or you might gag.

• ok first of all, it would be smart to start this in the bedroom, on the bed.. start by kissing him, smile and him, maybe add a bit of ur lip, you can then move the kisses onto his neck and maybe slide ur hand down to the tip of his pants and hop on top of him. then you could start kissing kiss stomach till you reach his pants and then take them off, and then just start sliding your mouth up and down his cock, try to avoid using ur teeth, and if you feel comfortable use your hand at the bottom, try a few different things and watch his facial expresions to determin what he likes and doesn't like.. hope this helps..oh and don't pull on his d*** to hard, imagine its a banana that you don't want to squish you just want a firm grip on it lol

• ok when giving a guy head NEVER let your teeth touch his you know what. make sure you keep it very very wet especially the head. once in a while put it in deep, you don't really have to though, my man loves it when I use two hands. when I'm doing this I make sure his d*** is soak and wet and I put two hands on it and start two massage it in a motion that you would do when your ringing out a wet wash cloth and I suck the head of the d*** at the end of my hand. you can try this and I gurentee he will think ur a pro.

• Quote: "I need step by step. Details." --but-- Quote: "Nothing too kinky and sexual." ? Which is it? I'm a pro at giving head. It's my all time favorite thing to do sexually. I could give you tons of good tips but you'd really want to hear all the "kinky" and "sexual" bits. It is a sexual act after all.

Secondly: I really think you're off to a bad start by worrying so much about the step-by-step details. There is no secret mystery knowledge to it. It's all common sense and instinct for the most part. You will only ever become great at it (or anything else) by (A) Loving doing it. (B) Practice doing it. The more you love it and the more you practice it, the more of a true master you will eventually become. There is NOTHING that you can learn from someone's tips here that you won't figure out on your own. If you rely on only other people's advice then you will never really figure it our for yourself and, at best, you will be stuck as one of those unhappy sexual dilettantes who just doesn't quite get it because they never "let go" and be themselves.

How-to:

I - Artistic Tips: None! You really have to do what you like. Try different things. Watch porn for ideas. Ask your lover what he likes. Practice practice practice. Love doing it or don't do it at all. Remember that it is the journey NOT the end that matters (for both of you) so don't rush it.

II - Technical Tips: No teeth. Don't actually suck--at least not too much or too hard (just because it is often called "sucking c--k" doesn't mean that's what you do). The larger back side of the head or cap of the penis is VERY sensitive so try not to stimulate it too much and try to avoid rubbing your rough tongue over it unless your guy likes that (most men don't). Do not pull (stroke) too hard with your hand if it is dry, at least not repetitively--lubricate it with your saliva first ( a wet sloppy blow job is generally better all around for both of you). If you're doing something he likes and you DO want him to come, then don't stop or break the rhythm (if you do then it will only be very frustrating for you both). Only stop techniques and change it up when you want to tease and make it last longer. Obviously be careful around the balls but don't feel that you have to avoid this area (it can add an amazing and pleasurable level to a blow job when you gently suck, rub or fondle the balls during your performance). Discuss with him FIRST where and how it is okay for him to come (this will avoid trauma and embarrassment for you both. If you don't mind or are willing to let him come in your mouth then you should tell him first. And you could even tell him right before which would be rather erotic since "dirty-talk" is very sexy and arousing).

III - Highly recommended study aids: Tristan Taormino's Expert Guide to Oral Sex, Part 2: Fellatio (as with all her videos and books, this is very entertaining and very informative. You can buy the video online easily with a google search). Buy it! Enjoy!

• My god, you are a very sexy woman.

• Well, once again, Nike has topped everybody on the advice scale...........Common sense has always been the bye word. When you really think about it, I don't know why women need much coaching about a penis, it's right there, nothing hidden or obscured, or not out of sight or grasp ? Performing Cunniliingus is more difficult for a man to do, and I get the impression that very few know their butt from third base about it. Another woman on this site gave a very graphic view of what she likes.

• 1) I'd say type in the question on web searches for google or some such engine...believe it our not there are actual instructions out there.

2) you could type in "free gay porn" and watch men doing it to another man...sounds weird I know but it's very enlightening in terms of what a man likes...and they aren't all hung up about how they look while giving it...

3) You asked...sorry.

• Don't worry you answer was honest and smartly put.

• people say go with instinct because they're not there to write you an instruction manual to do something that you probably have an idea how to do. best best guy friend eh? more like fwb

• Show More
  • Selected as most helpful

Hey, I'll give you a few tips.

1. First you need to get him turned on - be more aggressive, grab his stuff, slowly massage his balls through his pants, it's important that you act as seductive as possible - the more you're turned on - the more he'll be turned on. Pull his pants down slowly and act as naughty as possible - this is a great turn on.

2. Grab his hand and lick on his fingers slowly before you give him head - just put his middle finger slowly into your mouth and suck on it, up and down, slide it slowly and moan - you have to moan a lot so he feels like a king.

3. As you're licking one finger, slowly start stroking his shaft (penis) with your other hand, you have to be on your knees and he should be standing, look him in the eyes - this way you can see his reactions. You need to love giving him head if you want him to really enjoy it.

4. Most girls make the mistake of being too soft - don't do that, grab his penis tightly and stroke it hard, as you're twisting his shaft with one hand slowly start sucking on the head (the tip) of his penis, curl your tongue around it, twist it in circles, then point it upwards and slowly lick it while you're watching him.

5. Say something like "mmmmm I love it" then smile, smiling is very important - it conveys that you love it. Keep on stroking and sucking harder.

6. Start talking dirty to him, put your hands around his balls and tickle them gently - make sure you are gentle 'cause his balls are very sensitive, as you're tickling, keep on stroking and sucking.

7. Once you see that he's getting closer start stroking harder - and don't even think about slowing down. Scream at him, tell him you want it - tell him where you want it (swallowing will make him go crazy just as you want it) - then as he starts to come, you have 2 options - you can hold his penis or he can hold it - I suggest you let him hold it and squeeze it out.

8. Then hold his penis and stroke it slowly, just as if you were trying to squeeze every last drop out of him into your mouth, give it a few more finishing licks.

9. Then smile at him, open your mouth and show him what you've got in your mouth, smile, then swallow all of it - then look up at him again and open your mouth to show him it's gone.

10. Smile again, believe me he'll love you for it.

You can learn more here --> link or here-> link

• Ahhahaha.. this is soo funny... :)

• Rock and roll :))))

• Lolz... no kidding... "giving head 101" hahaha.

• Show Older
  • just watch some p*rn. type in fellatio on youporn.com and watch a few. just do what they do. except if its deepthroating, that's trashy. but the romantic ones. it sounds perverted but it wil make you pro.

• idk but if you need pratice I'm here for you lol

• put the penis in your mouth and suck

• ummm...

1. whip out his shlong

2. put it in our mouth

3. SUCK IT

4. In and out, in and out

5. SWALLOW ALWAYS SWALLOW...nothing p*sses me off more than when my girlfriend spits...if your gonna suck my 1 eyed night stick then you are going to swallow.

• lol @ the dudes .. f***ing pros lmao

• you better google it...you will get much more details than required!

• 1. It's already pretty kinky if you think about it.

2. start by unzipping his fly and put his d*** on your mouth.

3. you don't need to say anything; you're already doing enough lol.

4. for techniques just watch porn... that's not a joke I promise.

• I don't have any great tips ... get your tongue involved, do some sucking, not just moving your mouth up and down ... treat it like you really want it - enthusiasm goes a long way.

And let me just say I wish I had female friends like you.

• You say to your boyfriend that I wanna taste ur licking penis?

I hope you didn't mind so he say ya off course then you did it & then it may not feeling any ackward position when you are lying on your knees go on your sex ride while taking your guys penis

• First ask that person wut they like. and from there just experiment while watching there expression which will tell it all. you can also go and watch some porno's to see how the pro's do it.

• If you want to give a BJ to your best best guy friend, who cares what it's like? Use him as a guinea pig to gain experience for when you are with your boyfriend or someone special.

• Don't be afraid to ask him what he likes. I guarantee he will tell you. I personally don't like teeth on head of my d***. I also love having my balls sucked and when she pulls on my balls with her teeth holding them in her mouth feels great to me too.

• Tie your hair, it gets in the way.

don't feel awkward cuzz he will notice.

throw him on the bed,then kissing, slide down,get on your knees.

giving head ant just licking the head, there up and down motion to it

and your going to drool like crazzy. But have fun with it

• Go to f***tube.com or tube8.com you will see tonnes of videos of how it is done, if you go to YOUTUBE you can easily find several instruction videos.

• focus you mouth around the head, moving your tongue around it in circles. use your hand on the shaft the whole time. start slow and slowly get faster then slow down, then speed up (continue till he's done). if your going to try and deep throat keep it all in for as long as you can, its all about the warmth and wetness of it all being inside. use a little bit of teeth to see if he likes it, if he does then keep doing it but if not then stop using teeth straight away. when he is done or near done he should let you know, but if your up to it, after he tells you he's near, just go faster and suck harder until he cums in your mouth then swallow(not all girls are up for that and no guy expects you to be, but if you do it for him it is such a turn on and you will bring him to his knees)

• Engage the entire package. There are several different parts at work Region A: The testicles. Ever wonder why guys are so protective of the family jewels? It’s because they’re super-sensitive, especially when he’s is sexually aroused.

Region B: The penis. Most guys understand that an entire shaft cannot fit into a girl’s mouth without choking her. However, neglecting the parts your mouth can’t reach is a huge turn-off for guys. Girls should try moving their hands up and down on the shaft in harmony with the up-and-down movements of their mouth — most guys appreciate the added sensations.

Region C: The coronal ridge of the penis, or the part where the shaft meets the head. The underside of the penis is highly sensitive in this region, and should be gently kissed or licked during head.

Region D: The perineum, or the area right behind his balls near the anus, which is home to countless nerve-endings crying out to be touched.

• He's an answer I gave to another women on this site. It's kind of step by step. Let me know if it's helpful.