Oral sex on the first date, is it ok?

There's this guy who I'm seriously into. I met him a year ago when I was still with my boyfriend of two years. We broke up around 6 months ago. When... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you blew it. He went down on you on the first date, too which is something I don't think most guys would do if they don't care about you. Also, texting you right after he left probably shows that he's still interested in you. If he wasn't, he probably would have just taken off right after he got what he wanted. He may just be playing by (in my opinion) stupid old rules about waiting a couple days to ask you out again to avoid seeming too anxious.

Asker upvoted
    • Hey thanks for your comment. I really appreciate it, and hope your right. I'm seeing things through a different perspective now. It sucks that there are 'dating rules' to follow, but I guess sometimes I follow them myself. I'll just wait and see. But thanks alot!!