Oral sex on the first date, is it ok?

There's this guy who I'm seriously into. I met him a year ago when I was still with my boyfriend of two years. We broke up around 6 months ago. When this guy found out he started texting me basically daily, just to talk and have fun. We also started talking on the phone for hours every day. However, as he was studying abroad we didn't see each other again till yesterday. That was when we went on a date, and after he asked me if I wanted to go see a movie at his apartment and as I was really into him as said yes (even though I knew it could be a bad idea). Anyways, things evolved, and we went from kissing to oral sex (first time for me recieving and doing it. and he knew it cause I told him before). I have to admit it was great, and so did he (I was quite suprised as I was inexperienced). He texted me right after he left me at my place saying something like, 'woww, you really tired me out, I had fun ;)'. He also texted me today, but not as much as he used to before that, and even though he told me he wanted to hang out again (when he drove me back home last night), he hasn't asked me out again. Do you think I blew it? Was I too easy? I really wanted a relationship with this guy, but now I'm not sure he even wants me anymore. Any opinions, tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you blew it. He went down on you on the first date, too which is something I don't think most guys would do if they don't care about you. Also, texting you right after he left probably shows that he's still interested in you. If he wasn't, he probably would have just taken off right after he got what he wanted. He may just be playing by (in my opinion) stupid old rules about waiting a couple days to ask you out again to avoid seeming too anxious.

• Report

Hey thanks for your comment. I really appreciate it, and hope your right. I'm seeing things through a different perspective now. It sucks that there are 'dating rules' to follow, but I guess sometimes I follow them myself. I'll just wait and see. But thanks alot!!