• Ask
  • myTake

I saw a video of my sister that turned me on

My family has a video camera that we all use but for the most part my sister uses it for school and always has it. I was going to use it to video... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sibling attraction is actually more common than people realise, with varying degrees. Basically it's a female of close age bracket that you'll likely have some common interests with. On top of that it's someone you speak to regularly. It can be anything from overly fond (BFF) to lust to full blown love feelings. So don't think yourself unusual outright.But, you do need to change your mindset.What you need to do is called cognitive behaviour therapy. Right now, you've associated your sister with a sexual fantasy. Every time you think of her that way, you're going to reinforce that idea and you'll make it worse. Over time it'll cause you embarrassment when you speak to her and worse still should you try to talk to her about it (she will NOT understand).You need to do two things for CBT. Firstly, you need to logically realize the problems this will cause. You need to actively think about all the problems of having your sister as a sexual fantasy. Once you realize the problems this makes, you need to remind yourself of them again and again. Secondly, you must stop fantasising about her / masturbating to her. Should it come up you need to think about the problems it will cause. Find another fantasy, another girl or celebrity etc that works as well. Thought processes are like muscles, and only by changing your mindset time and time again will it get easier. Also, you have to delete your copies of the videos because you won't have the will power otherwise.It may be a good idea to see a counselor or psychologist. They are trained in CBT (amongst other things) and can help you work through it and the issues you have with it.Best of luck.

• CBT also stands for Cock and Ball Torture!

What Girls Said 3

• Ummmm. I think you should talk to someone more professional. Incest is something a lot of therapists deal with. or maybe get a girlfriend who looks something like your sister. maybe that would work.

• I've never personally been attracted to someone in my family but, I can't say it doesn't happen. While I imagine you're attracted simply because it feels wrong, therefore making it exciting, incest is wrong and the feelings you have toward your sister aren't healthy. It's illegal to have sex with someone you're related to and unfortunately many people never "get over" their attraction to their siblings. This is something you'll have to go to a specialist for or you may risk acting on your feelings,which would only make things worse. I suppose the best thing to know is that you aren't alone in feeling that way, but it's not something you should act on.

• I agree with Elles. You can't deny the attraction is there, but you don't need to act on it. Let's be realistic, as flawed human beings many of us have attractions and lusts that are just plain wrong, but if we all acted on them, the whole concept of morality might as well be non-existent. I would say see a councellor, or even better pray about it!

• When I was younger I saw my brother having sex with his girlfriend and I became very attracted to him. I pleasured myself to the thought of having sex with him at least once a day and still do from time to time today. I thought I would grow out of it but I'm well into my 30's now and still lust for him. About 4 yeas ago, well it was actually at my 30th birthday party I was going through a dry spell and after plenty of drinks I confessed to my brother and we ended up having sex. It was amazing but really wrong at the same time. It happens still from time to time. I think we have done it maybe 5 times. I feel really guilty because of my sister in law (his wife) its hard to live with but at the same time hard to stop.

• I loved your story

What Guys Said 5

• so what did you end up doing about it?

• You need counseling ! NOW !

• Is this your biological sis?

• Yea she is

• Show Older
    • Well I am not going to sleep with her even if I wanted to the chances that she would be willing are probably non existent but I have already been masturbating to it what is wrong with that? I mean I understand its wrong but how is that going to make things worse?

• I'm thinking about how it will affect you in the future. I would see a counsellor if I were you, if you feel you can share you feelings to someone. There are always soul issues which create both the lust and the residual issues that it creates, beneath the surface, beyond even the psychological studies. I'm saying this because sex acts go beyond the physical, you might think its nothing but one day you'll realise it goes deeper. Please, please be careful

• It turned you on because you were watching a naked girl masturbating and the fact it was your sister adds a case of taboo making it more exciting! I used to watch my sister when I could so I know how you feel! Enjoy!