What are some sexy things to whisper into a guy's ear?

there aren't much details to this one, its kinda a simple question. what could a girl whisper into a guys ear to turn him on?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm probably in the minority of guys here, but I would prefer more...seductive comments rather than the majority of "pornstar" trash talk that many have suggested. Don't get me wrong - I'm not some uptight morality thumper...I just don't get turned on by a lot of dirty talk. A little can be fine in the right setting, but in regards to your question, I would be much MUCH more turned on by something that intrigues me. If you can pull of sexy AND mysterious, you're going to get my brain amped up wondering at the potential possibilities. The reason for this is because it shows that you are intelligent, sexually interested, and creative enough to come up with something other than the usual "wanna feel you pound me".

Some suggestions:

1. Hints of things yet to come ("there's a little surprise waiting for you at home.")

2. Subtle cues about what you're wearing that he can't see ("Perhaps the reason I'm a little chilly is because the new panties I have on don't cover much...") - maybe not the best wording, but I'm trying to write quickly here. :)

3. Poetic metaphors (any of the lyrics in Feelin Love by Paula Cole on the City of Angels Soundrack). That song is HOT.

4. Allusions to sexual games (While at someone's house - "I left my underwear hidden in the bathroom...see if you can go find it for me.")

Obviously, these cover a lot of different scenarios and comfort levels...but I hope they give you some food for thought. And, of course, if you can follow that whisper up with a quick sexy facial expression (raised eyebrow, a wink, etc)...well, who wouldn't be turned on?

• Oh you are so not alone on this one. I am all for some seduction. Leave me something for my active imagination to feed on. If she can show me some intelligence, and creativity and wants to make the whole thing an experience I love having something to look forward throughout the day. It really takes reality to an active fantasy level.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 13

• "I'm not wearing any panties and I'm all wet."

• High level categories:

- How turned on you are.

- What you want to do to him.

- What you want him to do to you.

• you should say 'My room 5 minutes, pants off' that should work

• Surprise him. Not the same ole wet thing. Like if you notice him checking out another hot girl -- whisper to him "I like her round ass to -- want to see me spank it" Then maybe bluff like you will -- or carry the thought further in bed.

Think about what his favorite fantasies are -- and play with that. Tell him what you want to do to him -- or maybe what you girls do when "the cats away". The kinkier girls sound in the ear the better. Use naughty words and use the tongue to emphasize suggestions that you whisper. Exploration in the mind is safe but powerful.

By the way -- I think you are hot just for asking such a question.

• I cooked your cat for Thanksgiving...The turkey just wasn't good enough.

More from Guys
8

What Girls Said 11

• I swallow. :)

• Hahaha...i use that one all the time because it'll make his jaw drop and he can;t wait to have u.lol

• "I Love The Way You Feel Inside Me"

"I want to taste me on your D*c#"

"I like it when you smack my ass"

"It's about that time where you make me moan"

These things seem to work for me. : ) Say them with class and very sexy. And gently caress his ear with moist lips before you let your wet tongue touch him.

Good Luck Woman!

• I want you to want me!

• confess one of your fantasies to him. You don't have to tell it like a book, but just say it in bits and pieces, and give lots of details.

• Lol @ the difference between some of the guy and girl answers.

More from Girls
6