Hey girls - how old were you when you saw your first erection?

I'm really curious - when did you see your first erect penis and what were the circumstances?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I was really young like 12-13 when I saw one in porn but I only saw a proper one a week ago- I'm 19. My boyfriend and I were sending naughty pictures to each other and I got one of his erect penis. I was surprised by how big they are, how veiny they actually are and then I was considering the fact that it has to fit inside me and got a little bit frightened about the whole thing.

• Well just go slow I guess, no rush if you don't feel comfortable yet.

• Lol no he is completely lovely and we talk about it very openly I was just not expecting them to be so wide. I can like get two fingers maybe three, when I'm really wet, inside me and I was like fingers...penis. NOT the same thing oh dear. He's already said in the possibility that it doesn't fit oral sex will become the new sex which reassured me a fair bit.

• Lol how now brown cow =)nothing to be afraid of unless he is a total noob and doesn't know the meaning of foreplay

What Girls Said 3

• 14 and I gave my boyfriend a hand job. =]

• 13 and I sucked it. Yeah that was wayy too young but there was a lot going on in that situation and I have learned from it.

• 14 because I was looking at porn but if that doesn't count then my friend sent me a nude pic and I freaked outgol

• Because the nude picture wasn't what I was expecting and it looked totally fakeit looked like he was holding a hotdog!!

• Why did you freak out?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!