Hey girls - how old were you when you saw your first erection?

I'm really curious - when did you see your first erect penis and what were the circumstances?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I was really young like 12-13 when I saw one in porn but I only saw a proper one a week ago- I'm 19. My boyfriend and I were sending naughty pictures to each other and I got one of his erect penis. I was surprised by how big they are, how veiny they actually are and then I was considering the fact that it has to fit inside me and got a little bit frightened about the whole thing.

• Lol how now brown cow =)

nothing to be afraid of unless he is a total noob and doesn't know the meaning of foreplay

• Lol no he is completely lovely and we talk about it very openly I was just not expecting them to be so wide. I can like get two fingers maybe three, when I'm really wet, inside me and I was like fingers...penis. NOT the same thing oh dear. He's already said in the possibility that it doesn't fit oral sex will become the new sex which reassured me a fair bit.

• Well just go slow I guess, no rush if you don't feel comfortable yet.