Women: when you are having sex in the missionary position, do you like to wrap your legs around the guy...

or do you just go spread eagle? I think all of the girls I been with used to just spread their legs ...I'd have to tell them to wrap their legs... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Be sure to ask your partner for the things you want while your together, leg position, a gentle touch there, a squeeze here, etc.

Teaching her what turns you on makes her a better partner for you. Plus, she will eventually feel confident in her abilities to seduce you when she is ready, which is a bonus for you, right?

Communicating your needs and listening while your partner details hers, will lead to the best sexual experiences for each of you. These conversations build intimacy, too. You will eventually be able to talk about lots of other subjects and you will most likely know how your partner will respond to your suggestions.