What does it mean if a guy grabs my butt, kisses my neck, and grabs my boob while kissing?

I've been dating this guy for a couple weeks, and we've been on a couple of dates...not until recently we were making out for a while and he grabs my ass, then after a while proceeds to kiss my neck, then while in the passion of the kiss proceeds to grab my breast, also he said he wanted to take things really slow and while kissing [i know this is a mood killer] I asked him if we were taking things too fast and he said that we were having a good time right?...but when he started to caress my breast I stopped him and he respected it but I don't know what to do because after he took me to buy food then took me home...what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your dating an idiot who clearly only wants sex... sorry. No other way to put it.

Sure a guy is eventually going to get into your pants, but it's a guys actions that determine whether or not he's really into you or just that. From what you wrote, he has no class, and is only testing your limits to see what he can get. Is that the type of guy you want?