How do I get my boyfriend horny by text?

I'm really horny lately, and I want to share it with my boyfriend without being so obvious. He's gone away for a few months and I was wondering how to get him horny over text like.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• LOL

You could also tell him you had a dream about him the night before. When he asks what it was about, get coy and just laugh a little. Don't tell him what it was (if it even WAS anything). That will drive him nuts !

The bath thing works too. If he's calling at a certain time, have your bath all ready to go. Candles, bubbles... You get the idea. Be in the tub and be very quiet with the water at first. In mid conversation, let the water splash just a bit. Don't worry; he'll probably ask. When he does, say "Yeah" in a deeper voice, like you just woke up. I'll be surprised if he doesn't drop the phone.

What Guys Said 1

• "Miss you baby, so very much"

"Wearing that favorite (thing) of yours today, (his name)"

"Was so hot for you, today, (his name)...always thinking of you".

And to take the cake, try these two:

"I get restless at night, thinking about you"

"I wanna give myself to you"

What Girls Said 1

• picture message of you cleavage.

• I tried it and it worked :P I had a good night ;)

thank you.

• Even better! That will totally turn him on seeing you all hot and bothered not to have him near.

• I'll try it. he'll probably think I'm drunk, I'm not normally like that. I'm more shy.

• Show Older