Girls - Pretty Vagina?

Hey, girls - I'm just curious about how you think your vaginas look. I must admit, I never looked at mine until recently by using a mirror. I was... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• There are jokes about Arby's vis a vis vaginas for a reason. Vaginas run the gamut from tight little things to monstrous, geiger-esque...things. Yours is probably in the middle and nothing to be worried about. Guys tend to think about vaginas as a matter of synecdoche, such that the vagina is not the goal, merely a representation of our desire to get up in that, y'all. We just like bangin', and we cross our fingers that we like the girl attached to the place where bangin' happens. How attractive a vagina is, if we've gotten to the point that we're getting a good look at it, pretty far from our minds. Honestly, if you get naked and some guy recoils in horror, he's either a really dumb virgin or you've got something awful going on down there and should talk to a doctor. His loss, and he was probably a douche anyway.