Girls - Pretty Vagina?

Hey, girls - I'm just curious about how you think your vaginas look. I must admit, I never looked at mine until recently by using a mirror. I was kinda shocked - those lips seemed so loose and all brown. I don't know - I'd like to feel good about that part of my body but it may take me a while. I find it hard to believe that guys think it's attractive. Do any of you have the same mixed feelings?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• There are jokes about Arby's vis a vis vaginas for a reason. Vaginas run the gamut from tight little things to monstrous, geiger-esque...things. Yours is probably in the middle and nothing to be worried about. Guys tend to think about vaginas as a matter of synecdoche, such that the vagina is not the goal, merely a representation of our desire to get up in that, y'all. We just like bangin', and we cross our fingers that we like the girl attached to the place where bangin' happens. How attractive a vagina is, if we've gotten to the point that we're getting a good look at it, pretty far from our minds. Honestly, if you get naked and some guy recoils in horror, he's either a really dumb virgin or you've got something awful going on down there and should talk to a doctor. His loss, and he was probably a douche anyway.

What Guys Said 4

• ur fake profile why would you do that?

• You're full of crap

• I haven't found a vagina yet that I didn't find attractive. I even french kissed one it was so sweet. This made the girl giggle.

• I think most girls don't look like what is thought of as the ideal down there but that is just part of being normal.

• Mine looks like a donut.

• What do you mean yours looks like a donut? You're a guy, aren't you? Or just pretending to be one?

• Lmao +1

What Girls Said 1

• I've never looked at mine. I'm actually too embarrassed to do so. I don't even want my boyfriend to see me.

• yyou never did ?

• That's really a shame. You should at least look at it, even if you don't show it to your boyfriend. What are you so ashamed of?