Why can't my husband stay hard?

We are trying for a baby, but just recently, and it doesn't happen every time, my husband can't seem to remain hard. It starts off OK, then...well nothing. We are both getting a little stressed with it. Any ideas why? Neither of us feel under pressure really as we have only just started trying... We always have lots of fun and foreplay, along with massage etc, I always make our bedroom a romantic place with candles, music etc and we are both always in the mood...We would like a baby more than anything, but its going to be impossible if this keeps happening. I'm 35, my hubby is 37. Any advice?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Is he overweight and out of shape? Is he diabetic? He could have erectile dysfunction and doesn't know it.

What Guys Said 2

• It might be possible that the foreplay lasts TOO long, I definitely not saying to drop it all together, but you could try shortening it a bit just to experiment and see if that improves anything.

• Any number of physical or mental reasons: stress at work, financial pressures, lack of exercise, poor diet, hormone changes, heart problems, blood pressure problems, etc. It happens to everyone from time to time.

If he is eating right, exercising, not stressed about anything and it continues, he should see a doctor.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!