• Ask
  • myTake

Why do guys like anal sex so much?

I was talking to this guy who always wanted me to try it with him and I never wanted to because I heard it is very painful! lol

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Not all men are into the idea. Frankly, as a biologist...I know of all the dark and evil things that lurk up there. I would never, ever, consider such a thing. Although as others said, the reason a guy likes or wants anything in sex is because of one thing: it feels good. If it feels good, they want it, unless they are rational enough to think and discharge the idea as foolish.If you aren't comfortable with something, you are not ever obligated to do it: especially in sex.-Count D.

What Guys Said 63

• I never did feel any urge to try it.

• Uhh I think I will pass on anything involving anal.

• not all guys like it , myself I like checking out girls butts to be honest but never had anal sex with any of those girls or do I really have fanasies about such sex acts . but if a girl with a nice butt offered I wouldn't turn this down at this time either .

• Not all guys like anal sex. I would never try it.

• Why wouldn't you try it? you are just not into anal?

• The a-hole just seems more of an outie than an inie to me. Not only that but, constant anal sex can expand the hole to a point of rupture or tearing. You can be safe as you can be, but it's still possible to do some damage.

• The anus is second only to the clitoris in nerve concentration. It can feel remarkably good if done right. Remember to always use lube.

• Its really really hot.Very much tighter.feels so bad and wrong and awesome.its not painfull once you gt used to it just like reg sex hurts at first when your new to it and can still hurt if the guy f***s you wrong.dont do it unless you want to or its no fun.

• It will hurt you the first couple of times, after that, ull love it.

• tightness

• I don't get it either. There's another hole with a lot less sh*t in it.

• Deathecutioner really said it best. Very valid points and right on the money.Give me a woman that has never tried it and is nervous and I'll turn her into an avid anal fan.

• because it is against the odds :))

• The reason why guys like anal sex is because guys have hundreds of thousands of tiny sensitive nerve endings on and around the head of the penis and since the butt is tight the nerve endings get stimulated really well and giving us emense feelings of pleasure.Hope this helps:P

• because its a little different exercise all together. many guys gets attracted to girl's ass. penetration is much tighter compared to that of vagina. It gives tremendous pleasure. although do anal only if a girl agrees to it

• Not to be too graphic but its because its forbidden in a way which is stimulating mentally, is an area that communicates to a man that a woman is willing to go out of her way to please him which is emotionally satisfying and physically its tight and feels great...for the guy unfortunately more than the woman most of the time.

• !Anal is not painful when done correctly!Guys like it because...1) It Feels hella good.2) It's tight3) it's Taboo4) It's Dominating5) It's DifferentAnal sex feel great for both men and women. Everyone Think anal's bad because it was givin' a bad rep because some guys, are assholes(no pun intended), and aren't doing it right/are only doing it for there satisfaction. For men and women, anal sex is a different, tighter sensation, it’s a little bit naughty and it provides some variety to normal sex. Anal sex has a tang of taboo attached to it, though this is falling away: The taboo status of anal sex gives it better credence among the adventuresome and timid alike, and this adds to its attraction. With lots of trust,lube and patience anal sex can be a wonderful experience. Anal intercourse increases the pleasure of orgasms, because there a millions of nerve ending in the anus, and only about 8000 in the clitoris.And is not just for women. heterosexual couples also do this in a reverse fashion. This is becoming more increasingly popular.(It's called pegging) One of the reasons its becoming popular is because its the only way to get to the male g-spot, which give as much pleasure to males as the female g-spot does fro girls.

• I only did this once. A woman asked me to do it and gave instructions on how she liked it to be done for her to orgasm.

• i ABSOLUTELY HATE THE IDEA OF IT. I WOULD NEEEEEEVVVVVEEEEERRRR DO IT. vag is good and plenty for me. and it is already tight.

• To try something new. To explore and claim your body. Because it's dirty. It's sort of a self esteem/ego boost for a girl to allow a guy to try something that seems sort of kinky or advanced sexually. A lot of guys really like their girls butt I know I do. I have never done it but I am curious. I mean when I want a woman bad enough I want her in every way. I want to f you c k your ass damn that sounds hot. But actually doing it is probably not that great and I hear it can be difficult and painful and takes a lot of patience, it is certainly not vital. If I get married I would like my wife to be open to trying it like you know letting me have her ass would be a nice non monetary birthday gift at least once but really more for the novelty unless she really liked it if she found it painful that would really make me not want to do it again

• I for one don,t think much of the idea I,ve heard some guys say there,s something different about a girl who does anal with some guys it,s an ego boost,some like the idea of degrating a woman(SICK!) and others well because it feels good,but hey my love I,m cool without it.

• cause it's amazing

• It's never been a priority for me. If I found someone who liked it I'd happily give it a try, but at the same time if I died without ever having done it, it wouldn't be on my list of regrets.There's a book by Tristan Taormino called "The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women" (Amazon link that I've heard good things about. As I said though, I haven't tried it. Or read the book. And I'm not a woman... :)

• @randoshi --And you are ignorant and illiterate. Then, not than. @Snorkledorf -- Tristan Taormino is an amazing and intelligent woman who is a leading authority on sexuality. I strongly recommend any of her books or videos for anyone who wants to learn and let's face it: everyone still has something to learn (some more than others--like randoshi).

• One thing that nobody ever realized is that a man can have a number of different types of orgasms. If you wrap your thumb and forefinger around the shaft of the penis and stroke up and down varying the tightness of your grip and NEVER progressing to the glans, concentrating only on the shaft and massaging the muscles eventually you will cause an orgasm that feels FAR different than one where you only stimulate the glans. Likewise, If you concentrate on massaging just the underside of the penis right where the glans and the shaft meet yet another intensity of orgasm can be attained.In my first example the feeling of the sphincter muscle is most closely replicated and the intensity of this muscle orgasm is very strong. However in my personal case it takes a very long time to achieve.Then there is the whole taboo thing to consider too. The more off limits something is the more a person desires it.

• You gotta lot time on hands don,t you buddy?

• its because the of the social stereotype that all women hate anal. that's why men want to put it in womens butts, and a mild "im dominating a woman" factor but I can't speak for all dudes, this is what I'm guessing. however I know two guys who will never do a girl in the butt

• i would definitely love to f*** there which is more tight,where penetration will not be easy,which can get you girls moan a little bit more,more louder,thats what we loveits not that we love to give you pain,but we love to hear that sound

• Most guys are just looking for another tight hole. Some find anal very arousing. Personally, I just find it disgusting.

• And gay too because that's how gays have sex. All anal

• because of the tightness. never tried it and never had sex but I know that for a fact.

• The anus has a high number of nerves around it, so it can make you experience a new level of pleasure you haven't felt before. As for why guy's like it, its extremely tight which means more stimulation on our equipment. Most guys also see it as a guaranteed way to make sure the girl doesn't get pregnant. Personally I see it as a way to get extremely intimate with your partner.

• tight

• Eh, I don't even like the concept of anal. Sorry but mister willy as a entrance only policy :\

• AGREED!!!!!! ANAL IS SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICED BY HETEROSEXUAL MEN

• Hey, buddy, I said nothing against homosexual's - remember freedom of speech? That's they're way of expressing it. Long as they don't try it on me I'm fine.

• You should also note I was straight and I had a boyfriend :)

• i don't.i hate it

• Show More

What Girls Said 29

• It gives them that feeling of domination to the guy.

• Apparently it feels good because its tight. Ummm but I hope guys do realize that sexy little gay guys have anal sex and if they like anal so much they might be/will become gay.p.s gay guys are awesome I love them so nothing against gay ppl!

• They like feeling like they have a big penis. Fucking a girl's ass does that for them. It feels tight to them and it often hurts the woman. It's f***ed up, but I think that hearing us cry out in pain upon insertion actually makes men feel good about themselves. Even if they feel bad for hurting us, I think they like the idea that their penis is big enough to cause us pain.

• Depends on the guy:For some, its just something new and taboo and exciting.Some just like the tighter feeling. Some like it because they see it as degrading the woman and they get off on that. It can be VERY painful if the guy isn't a considerate lover. He needs to go slow and not just ram away as if he were having vaginal sex. Too many young men lose sight of sex being a shared experience rather than a one-way route to their own physial and mental pleasure. If you feel like this guy is one of those types, don't try it with him. If you are in a respecful physical relationship with him (there can even be respect between two partners who aren't dating), then he will try to make the experience appealing and exciting for you as well. Going slow, using lube, stopping if he starts to hurt you ... all of these can make it less painful. If you don't trust him, though, this isn't an activity you want to try out.

• Best answer!

• Not all guys, My boyfriend would never do that.

• No, because we already talked about it.

• It is possible that he is lying to make you feel more comfortable. Silly but her wouldn't be the first

• some don't like it...

• cause there really gay jk idk

• It is tighter - and I definitely think there is some appeal to getting a girl to do something like that (it's very dominant/primal and the general consensus is that most chicks hate it).My first experience was very uncomfortable (he took the "surprise! I'm in your butt!" approach). But in my current relationship we've done anal several times and I've actually orgasmed from it. If you are comfortable with the idea of trying - just remember to go slowly and if at any point you are in pain - STOP! Buying lube is also a good idea.Also, don't let anyone pressure you into doing something you don't want to - sexually or otherwise. If this guy cares about you, he will be willing to wait until you are comfortable, or drop it all together if you decide you don't want to go there.

• One word... TIGHTER.

• I think it just feels really wired. I told my boyfriend that if he wanted it so much I would have to finger him first for a while. I did that stuck two fingers in and had him bitching like a baby. It was awesome. But maybe you should just try it to have your own opinion about it. Keep in mind. IT FEELS WIRED.

• Haha, a little sadistic, are we? :P

• Wow. your seriously some kid that found this site when you were browsing for porn aren't you?

• Weird how? Maybe You are just clenching too much....

• I have never tried it before but I want to, I'm just scared if it's going to hurt me (: heh..

• My boyfriend says that its because he knows I won't get pregnant, so he won't have to wear a condom, and it feels about the same as regular.lol

• Because Its Tight , Cus Now Adays Girls Are Too much Of Sluts So They Fuck Like 100 Guys And They Aren't tight enough So guys Like It By The Back -.- I have NEVER let a guy touch me by the back . ewwwww .

• Easy w the caps, there, babe..

• LOL I don't know why guys like it so much.. I have had anal befor and can say yes it hurts... I don't understand why guys would want it though.. lol the other hole is much more pleasurable for a gal and plus the guys penis will just smell like crap! haha I wouldn't advise having anal but some people like to explore... hope that helps -JoaHelp

• Did You smell his d*** after? Cause most of the time, when I pull my d*** out of a chic's ass hole, it is clean and shiny. Yes, it smelled strong a few times, but that is small price to pay for all that pleasure.

• It is only painful if done wrong. If anal sex is to be enjoyed to it's full potential then it is important that both the man and the woman know a great deal about male and female physiology. It is also important that both are patient and caring. As for why guys like it so much, I'd say that it totally depends on the guy. An experienced and educated male lover will understand far more about everything to love with anal sex and he will be far more able to do it right and make it a true pleasure for the woman. An inexperienced and amateur male partner will most assuredly do everything wrong--go too fast, not use lubrication etc. which will always make it an unpleasant experience for the woman. When these inexperienced amateurs try to perform it, there will be not much real pleasure, which leaves only the psychological stimulation mostly derived from the sense of taboo.Why is anal sex generally considered taboo? This is not strictly a social "norm" as many people think since many cultures in Europe are far more relaxed about anal sex compared to America. As Dr. Freud discovered, all clinically normal children pass through 5 psychosexual stages between the ages of 0 to 10-13 (puberty). The second stage is the anal stage from age 1 to 2. Most people have heard the term, "That person is so anal." This is short for anal retentive. In psychology, this refers to a condition where the person did not successfully develop and pass through their anal stage of childhood and as a result adopted certain psychological traits that last the rest of their life. These traits are commonly exhibited as an obsession for neatness, order and simplified routines (think Monk from the tv show). These traits can range in severity and it is commonly considered that most people these days are actually anal retentive. Most children these days are poorly raised, especially in the west and more so in America. Lazy parenting and lack of proper "potty training" tend toward a child developing unhealthy connections and feelings about their anus, both as an erogenous zone and as a simple body part that serves to help evacuate waste. This is where the notion of anal sex becomes socially taboo. People grow up to feel ashamed about any pleasure centered around the anus because when they were age 1-2 they were made to feel ashamed for even simply "pooping in their diapers."It is a medical fact that the anus, rectum and general area around the anus are highly sensitive erogenous zones. A few inches inside the rectum, a male has the Prostate gland and the female has the Skene's gland which both are highly sensitive to sexual stimulation. The anus and just inside the rectum has erogenous nerves in number second only to the Frenulum (male) or Clitoris (female). It has been scientifically proven that both males and females experience far stronger orgasms when additionally stimulated anally/rectally. And yes, of course the rectum is "tighter" than the vagina so this is also a factor.

• Our customers pay extraa to lick our anus hole.

• As you can see below ,there are so many different reasons and answers - depending upon the person. But some people like it , some don't. Remember it is your butt - if you want to try it so be it , if not he will just have to deal. But I like the suggestion of trying it on him first ... that is a great idea.

• Well I have always had this theory that a man wants to do anal because he gets tired of banging the same old va jay jay all the time...or maybe that girls va jay jay is not tight anymore...My theory is ill resort to anal when my pooosey isn't tight anymore...I made that deal with my ex that when my thing isn't tight lemme know and I'll gladly let ya do me anally

• Thank you for answer 1 there I was wondering why no one said it.

• I think your boyfriend is a lucky guy...especially If that's your ass in the pic.

• Ya, I've asked a lot but I never have for the same reason. But I think that guys like it cause it's super tight.

• I meant I've been asked...lol

• Guys like different things for different reasons. That's all I have to say about that. As far as it being painful goes... laxatives the day before and lube, lots of it, during the process helps. Honestly, the first few times are a bit uncomfortable and shocking but it becomes easier and more fun. I like anal, but to each her own.

• Shocking in what way? Have You ever considred an enema? Too many laxatives can't be a good thing, but I love the commitment!

• Shocking in like that 'woah' *deer in headlights* look. It takes a bit to get used to the feeling of something being shoved in and out of your ass, lol. Oh, and yeah, I've used enemas before- I forgot to mention that. (Also, it's best never to use a saline enema- warm water is better...in case anyone is reading this.)

• One word: instinct.

• Yes. We men are born with the natural urge to insert our penises into anuses.NO it's not because of instinct, it's because it feels good on our weiners.

• probably because it's taboo so to speak

• it's how their bodies are and that's why they like it.

• anal sex can be veryyyyyyyyy nice. But it also can hurt like a f***in bitch. I looove it, but I have to be cravin it. my boyfriend knows to be super gentle, and when he is and does it right I get more turn on and want more. and when I orgasm that's it he pulls out slowly. he has told me he likes it cause its like the forbidden hole? lol I don't know if you do try it be very relaxed and have him go slow and stimulate your clit at the same time itll help.

• ive tried it just to try it, and it sucks! plus my boyfriend has a p*rnstars cock. I had no idea something that big would even fit into my butt. you don't even have feeling in your ass the only feeling you get is at the anus entrance and it feels so painful and weird like you need to take a fattt dump. so its not even that pleasurable for women until they get used to it and it feels good at the entrace but yah no feeling inside your but at all. Its mainly for mens pleasure. lol stick to fingers its much better. of course even that at first doesn't feel that good either. My boyfriend takes an hr to finish so anal isn't something benifical to me at all, no point in destroying your asshole if its not going to quicken his orgasm.

• My take...if a guy likes giving it up the ass then he likes reciving it too, In which case HES GAY :P

• its painful if you rush it but honestly it can and willl give you the best orgasms of your life if you do it right.

• First off guys if you wanna f*** chicks in the ass hole than go and f*** your selfs I mean seriously I heard that it does hurt and isn't all that good for girls. But that depends on the girls. I never had anal sex and don't plan on it and my boyfriend would never wanna do it because well you sh*t out of ur ass its different when you p*ss out of ur vagina and d*** god come on guys who cares if their butt holes tight just tell them to start flexing more often to tighten up their vagina's.

• Honestly, I don't know why. My friend did it and she said it feels like knives going up your ass. If you ask me, that doesn't enjoyable even SLIGHTLY.

• Try it on him first! Usually does the trick. Remember just a finger or two up his arse, usually while you're going down on him..just so he doesn't get too many ideas above his station. If he wants it he's gonna have something similar done on him..fair's fair.