Why do guys like anal sex so much?

I was talking to this guy who always wanted me to try it with him and I never wanted to because I heard it is very painful! lol

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Not all men are into the idea. Frankly, as a biologist...I know of all the dark and evil things that lurk up there. I would never, ever, consider such a thing. Although as others said, the reason a guy likes or wants anything in sex is because of one thing: it feels good. If it feels good, they want it, unless they are rational enough to think and discharge the idea as foolish.If you aren't comfortable with something, you are not ever obligated to do it: especially in sex.-Count D.

What Guys Said 63

Firstly I gotta say... It's already a great question. With so many good reasons for doing it. I got to be honest it was never ever my thing and it can be extreme, in the sense... Do it just slightly wrong and it's proper rubbish, do it right and it can be mindblowing for both him & her. It's a huge turn on coz the girl knows its taboo (at whatever level), she knows it's the final frontier, she knows u ain't getting that from everyone, she knows your loving it, which inturn makes her feel like superwomen for the night... it's tighter, it's visually awesome (understatement), even before you play with her at the same time, preferably with a toy (I recommend bullets)... and although we all love the spontaneous thing but I highly recommend a bit of planning like making sure your clean, you have enuff condoms etc, stuff like that... bottom line the orgasm is more intense and you will remember each other for longer. I hope that helps a bit with the answer to your question.

• Its really really hot.Very much tighter.feels so bad and wrong and awesome.its not painfull once you gt used to it just like reg sex hurts at first when your new to it and can still hurt if the guy f***s you wrong.dont do it unless you want to or its no fun.

• coz...your ASS is TIGHTER than your PiSSY~!

• because its a little different exercise all together. many guys gets attracted to girl's ass. penetration is much tighter compared to that of vagina. It gives tremendous pleasure. although do anal only if a girl agrees to it

• i don't like it.and I wouldn't do it.

• There is a danger of "pink sock" for the girl. I think every girl should wear a panty reading "No Enrty" on her rear. lol

• its because the of the social stereotype that all women hate anal. that's why men want to put it in womens butts, and a mild "im dominating a woman" factor but I can't speak for all dudes, this is what I'm guessing. however I know two guys who will never do a girl in the butt

• i would definitely love to f*** there which is more tight,where penetration will not be easy,which can get you girls moan a little bit more,more louder,thats what we loveits not that we love to give you pain,but we love to hear that sound

• I HEARD GIRLS WHO HAVE ANAL SEX..ARE JUST STRAIGHT UP WHORES LOL...but idc is their lives, and I tried it before, and my girl hated it..hurted she said...im not with her anymore. and its sad that I heard she became a whore lol...so don't try it. its gona hurt you.. or idk.

• I never tried it. But at this stage what I can say is that it seems very dirty, I mean, the anus was made primarily for a different purpose, even though it gets washed, but you know...However, BJ and hand jobs from a girl feels better than vaginal sex, because it provides more stimulation, the reason is that it is tighter. So maybe that's why guys like girl's anus?

• Nothing like a tight vagina orgasmically clenching down on my c*ck. For me no BJ or HJ even comes close. I don't like anal (tried a few times for the novelty) because I don't like poo smell.

• Not to be too graphic but its because its forbidden in a way which is stimulating mentally, is an area that communicates to a man that a woman is willing to go out of her way to please him which is emotionally satisfying and physically its tight and feels great...for the guy unfortunately more than the woman most of the time.

• yea I have to agree with the rest.. its mainly for our pleasure lol

• Deathecutioner really said it best. Very valid points and right on the money.Give me a woman that has never tried it and is nervous and I'll turn her into an avid anal fan.

• It's tighter and gives the woman more pleasure!

• i like fuKing a chiks asshole becuz its nice and tight. and when I put in my monster, it barely can go in, hav to push it in with force and using KY lube. its exotic! btw Push up ur bo*bs it helps attract atention. guys like big boobs. squeez!

• because it is very pleasurable to guys its a tight hole to f***

• Oggjob you are so right !

• Dont you realize that that is an gay act?

• Are we talking about giving or receiving?A girl with a strap-on can be very sexy...

• Lots of guys (including myself) Don't like it. I haven't tried it and I don't plan on it.

• !Anal is not painful when done correctly!Guys like it because...1) It Feels hella good.2) It's tight3) it's Taboo4) It's Dominating5) It's DifferentAnal sex feel great for both men and women. Everyone Think anal's bad because it was givin' a bad rep because some guys, are assholes(no pun intended), and aren't doing it right/are only doing it for there satisfaction. For men and women, anal sex is a different, tighter sensation, it’s a little bit naughty and it provides some variety to normal sex. Anal sex has a tang of taboo attached to it, though this is falling away: The taboo status of anal sex gives it better credence among the adventuresome and timid alike, and this adds to its attraction. With lots of trust,lube and patience anal sex can be a wonderful experience. Anal intercourse increases the pleasure of orgasms, because there a millions of nerve ending in the anus, and only about 8000 in the clitoris.And is not just for women. heterosexual couples also do this in a reverse fashion. This is becoming more increasingly popular.(It's called pegging) One of the reasons its becoming popular is because its the only way to get to the male g-spot, which give as much pleasure to males as the female g-spot does fro girls.

• The anus is much tighter than the vagina and feels great for the man, if done right can feel good for the woman as well. The visual stimulation is also amazing for the man. It can be painful if not done right. Shouldn't rush into it. You need to be very relaxed about it. Most people say to start by having him stimulate lightly with a fingertip while doing oral sex on you. That might be all you do the first time. Later on, work up to insertion of a finger very slowly massage and with good lubrication. It may take a few sessions of anal play for you to loosen up enough to allow several fingers in, then he can slowly insert his penis (lots of lubrication). Have him stop and wait if you tense up or feel any pain. If you relax the pain will subside and you will get used to it being inside you. Once he is inside a few inches and you are used to the size, make sure everything is still well lubricated and he can start slowly moving in and out. Slow in and a little faster out. If you are afraid and want more control, you can lay on your side with legs bent and have him behind you in a spoons position. Other positions with you in control are the cowgirl (you straddle him like riding a horse) either facing or reverse, whichever angle seems appropriate. Once you have done it a few times you might try the "doggy style" position or lying on your stomach. Some women like the missionary position but with legs brought way up by your shoulders. It's worth a try but the man has to be patient and not just "shove it in".

• My friend, I saw a woman climbed to straight wall cause of that pain. Anyway men likes the definition of "surprise buttsecks" convince your boyfriend for normal sex instead ? cause every man likes to insert their penis to any hole

• Tell me if I'm wrong :D

• LMAO XD

• I only did this once. A woman asked me to do it and gave instructions on how she liked it to be done for her to orgasm.

• that what we do 2 yall females and sometime yall be trippin about us lol

• It doesn't hurt if you know what you are doing. As the clitoris only has 8000 nerve endings and the anus has over a million you can have much deeper orgasms from anal than from vaginal sex, but you kind of have to be willing to explore that.

• #1 - Men want to f*** tight pussies. Its a natural thing since it symbolizes that you're not all used (up). If yours isn't so tight anymore then they may want some ass.#2 - Its a domination thing. I've done a few girls in the ass before and it was hot because it was all about my pleasure, their pain, and them wanting to please me. One girl I tried it with begged me to f*** her in the ass and it was such a turn off because it took the domination piece out of it. Instead I f***ed her doggystyle and came in her face.

• 50d

Domination is a big part of the enjoyment for some. The pain is sometimes a huge turn on for me. It's great to know I'm bringing pleasure to my him because that makes me happy too.

• Hey it takes two so why the hate? Some girls want to be dominated and I am only here to aid them in that endeavor. So don't hate.

• Prime example of an sick bastard.

• Show Older
  • Most guys are just looking for another tight hole. Some find anal very arousing. Personally, I just find it disgusting.

• And gay too because that's how gays have sex. All anal

• because of the tightness. never tried it and never had sex but I know that for a fact.

• Uhh I think I will pass on anything involving anal.

• The anus has a high number of nerves around it, so it can make you experience a new level of pleasure you haven't felt before. As for why guy's like it, its extremely tight which means more stimulation on our equipment. Most guys also see it as a guaranteed way to make sure the girl doesn't get pregnant. Personally I see it as a way to get extremely intimate with your partner.

• ive never tried it so I would know but doesn't sh*t stick to your d***? like fo real dawg isn't that a turn off?

• Personally its not something I would want to try. its turns me right off. I don't get it how a lot of guys would want to try that when there is a hot vagina not far away.

• Yea maybe but I think its mainly due to being brainwashed by porn

• They have gay tendencies and sometimes don't even know it

• The anus is second only to the clitoris in nerve concentration. It can feel remarkably good if done right. Remember to always use lube.

• tried it once just for the experience..felt nice for me but painful for my girl...nice for me cause it was tight ...when I tried to put my hard rod inside that little hole I felt so manly for some reason...its like the ultimate dominating move you can do to anyone..BAKA!...its also the thought that the pain shell feel in her asss after will remind her of me...REMEMBER MY NAME... BAKA!...but I only did it once cause all though I enjoyed it id feel guilty cause I could just murk her pum pum and wed both enjoy it...and also the fact that it STANK when I pulled it out...and then I had to take off the condom wit my fingers..fuk dat...but if I want to take sexx like that to another level I could always do that again...probably stick a vacuum up her ass first though next time I do it..if ever

• i ABSOLUTELY HATE THE IDEA OF IT. I WOULD NEEEEEEVVVVVEEEEERRRR DO IT. vag is good and plenty for me. and it is already tight.

• It will hurt you the first couple of times, after that, ull love it.

• because it is against the odds :))

• tightness

• its only painful if the guy has no idea what he is doing, or if he has a 45 inch penis.I love anal sex because it is tight, and just because it is naughty,., its something different.Also.. I have a bit of a fetish for p**** juice, and the best way to make a girl soaking wet without touching her p**** is to bang he in the dirt trap. then when your nuts are empty you can flip her over and lick up her undisturbed wetness.For beginners, I suggest licking her ass for a while so she relaxes and loosens a little, then lube her up and lube yourself up too. Let her go ontop so she can gently slide herself down at her own pace, when she realises it doesn't hurt and that it actually feels very goog, you can put her on her knees and go to town... not too rough though, and when you pull out, do it slowly, the pulling out sensation is the most uncomfertable part. To the girls:: If I can have my girlfriend put large cucumbers and vibrators in my ass, and like it very very much then I'm sure you can manage a little 6 inch d*** inside you right?

• Come do it to me then! :p

• Haha I agree with your last remark. If a guy asks me to do that I will usually tell him it's his turn first and then I will do it. So far no guy has ever said yes... lol

• tight

• I don't get it either. There's another hole with a lot less sh*t in it.

• Show More

What Girls Said 29

• ive tried it just to try it, and it sucks! plus my boyfriend has a p*rnstars cock. I had no idea something that big would even fit into my butt. you don't even have feeling in your ass the only feeling you get is at the anus entrance and it feels so painful and weird like you need to take a fattt dump. so its not even that pleasurable for women until they get used to it and it feels good at the entrace but yah no feeling inside your but at all. Its mainly for mens pleasure. lol stick to fingers its much better. of course even that at first doesn't feel that good either. My boyfriend takes an hr to finish so anal isn't something benifical to me at all, no point in destroying your asshole if its not going to quicken his orgasm.

• My boyfriend says that its because he knows I won't get pregnant, so he won't have to wear a condom, and it feels about the same as regular.lol

• probably because it's taboo so to speak

• some don't like it...

• I have never tried it before but I want to, I'm just scared if it's going to hurt me (: heh..

• Apparently it feels good because its tight. Ummm but I hope guys do realize that sexy little gay guys have anal sex and if they like anal so much they might be/will become gay.p.s gay guys are awesome I love them so nothing against gay ppl!

• it's how their bodies are and that's why they like it.

• It is tighter - and I definitely think there is some appeal to getting a girl to do something like that (it's very dominant/primal and the general consensus is that most chicks hate it).My first experience was very uncomfortable (he took the "surprise! I'm in your butt!" approach). But in my current relationship we've done anal several times and I've actually orgasmed from it. If you are comfortable with the idea of trying - just remember to go slowly and if at any point you are in pain - STOP! Buying lube is also a good idea.Also, don't let anyone pressure you into doing something you don't want to - sexually or otherwise. If this guy cares about you, he will be willing to wait until you are comfortable, or drop it all together if you decide you don't want to go there.

• It gives them that feeling of domination to the guy.

• Because Its Tight , Cus Now Adays Girls Are Too much Of Sluts So They Fuck Like 100 Guys And They Aren't tight enough So guys Like It By The Back -.- I have NEVER let a guy touch me by the back . ewwwww .

• Easy w the caps, there, babe..

• My take...if a guy likes giving it up the ass then he likes reciving it too, In which case HES GAY :P

• One word... TIGHTER.

• First off guys if you wanna f*** chicks in the ass hole than go and f*** your selfs I mean seriously I heard that it does hurt and isn't all that good for girls. But that depends on the girls. I never had anal sex and don't plan on it and my boyfriend would never wanna do it because well you sh*t out of ur ass its different when you p*ss out of ur vagina and d*** god come on guys who cares if their butt holes tight just tell them to start flexing more often to tighten up their vagina's.

• Honestly, I don't know why. My friend did it and she said it feels like knives going up your ass. If you ask me, that doesn't enjoyable even SLIGHTLY.

• LOL I don't know why guys like it so much.. I have had anal befor and can say yes it hurts... I don't understand why guys would want it though.. lol the other hole is much more pleasurable for a gal and plus the guys penis will just smell like crap! haha I wouldn't advise having anal but some people like to explore... hope that helps -JoaHelp

• Did You smell his d*** after? Cause most of the time, when I pull my d*** out of a chic's ass hole, it is clean and shiny. Yes, it smelled strong a few times, but that is small price to pay for all that pleasure.

• anal sex can be veryyyyyyyyy nice. But it also can hurt like a f***in bitch. I looove it, but I have to be cravin it. my boyfriend knows to be super gentle, and when he is and does it right I get more turn on and want more. and when I orgasm that's it he pulls out slowly. he has told me he likes it cause its like the forbidden hole? lol I don't know if you do try it be very relaxed and have him go slow and stimulate your clit at the same time itll help.

• its painful if you rush it but honestly it can and willl give you the best orgasms of your life if you do it right.

• They like feeling like they have a big penis. Fucking a girl's ass does that for them. It feels tight to them and it often hurts the woman. It's f***ed up, but I think that hearing us cry out in pain upon insertion actually makes men feel good about themselves. Even if they feel bad for hurting us, I think they like the idea that their penis is big enough to cause us pain.

• Ya, I've asked a lot but I never have for the same reason. But I think that guys like it cause it's super tight.

• I meant I've been asked...lol

• cause there really gay jk idk

• It is only painful if done wrong. If anal sex is to be enjoyed to it's full potential then it is important that both the man and the woman know a great deal about male and female physiology. It is also important that both are patient and caring. As for why guys like it so much, I'd say that it totally depends on the guy. An experienced and educated male lover will understand far more about everything to love with anal sex and he will be far more able to do it right and make it a true pleasure for the woman. An inexperienced and amateur male partner will most assuredly do everything wrong--go too fast, not use lubrication etc. which will always make it an unpleasant experience for the woman. When these inexperienced amateurs try to perform it, there will be not much real pleasure, which leaves only the psychological stimulation mostly derived from the sense of taboo.Why is anal sex generally considered taboo? This is not strictly a social "norm" as many people think since many cultures in Europe are far more relaxed about anal sex compared to America. As Dr. Freud discovered, all clinically normal children pass through 5 psychosexual stages between the ages of 0 to 10-13 (puberty). The second stage is the anal stage from age 1 to 2. Most people have heard the term, "That person is so anal." This is short for anal retentive. In psychology, this refers to a condition where the person did not successfully develop and pass through their anal stage of childhood and as a result adopted certain psychological traits that last the rest of their life. These traits are commonly exhibited as an obsession for neatness, order and simplified routines (think Monk from the tv show). These traits can range in severity and it is commonly considered that most people these days are actually anal retentive. Most children these days are poorly raised, especially in the west and more so in America. Lazy parenting and lack of proper "potty training" tend toward a child developing unhealthy connections and feelings about their anus, both as an erogenous zone and as a simple body part that serves to help evacuate waste. This is where the notion of anal sex becomes socially taboo. People grow up to feel ashamed about any pleasure centered around the anus because when they were age 1-2 they were made to feel ashamed for even simply "pooping in their diapers."It is a medical fact that the anus, rectum and general area around the anus are highly sensitive erogenous zones. A few inches inside the rectum, a male has the Prostate gland and the female has the Skene's gland which both are highly sensitive to sexual stimulation. The anus and just inside the rectum has erogenous nerves in number second only to the Frenulum (male) or Clitoris (female). It has been scientifically proven that both males and females experience far stronger orgasms when additionally stimulated anally/rectally. And yes, of course the rectum is "tighter" than the vagina so this is also a factor.

• Our customers pay extraa to lick our anus hole.

• As you can see below ,there are so many different reasons and answers - depending upon the person. But some people like it , some don't. Remember it is your butt - if you want to try it so be it , if not he will just have to deal. But I like the suggestion of trying it on him first ... that is a great idea.

• Depends on the guy:For some, its just something new and taboo and exciting.Some just like the tighter feeling. Some like it because they see it as degrading the woman and they get off on that. It can be VERY painful if the guy isn't a considerate lover. He needs to go slow and not just ram away as if he were having vaginal sex. Too many young men lose sight of sex being a shared experience rather than a one-way route to their own physial and mental pleasure. If you feel like this guy is one of those types, don't try it with him. If you are in a respecful physical relationship with him (there can even be respect between two partners who aren't dating), then he will try to make the experience appealing and exciting for you as well. Going slow, using lube, stopping if he starts to hurt you ... all of these can make it less painful. If you don't trust him, though, this isn't an activity you want to try out.

• Best answer!

• Well I have always had this theory that a man wants to do anal because he gets tired of banging the same old va jay jay all the time...or maybe that girls va jay jay is not tight anymore...My theory is ill resort to anal when my pooosey isn't tight anymore...I made that deal with my ex that when my thing isn't tight lemme know and I'll gladly let ya do me anally

• I think your boyfriend is a lucky guy...especially If that's your ass in the pic.

• Thank you for answer 1 there I was wondering why no one said it.

• Not all guys, My boyfriend would never do that.

• It is possible that he is lying to make you feel more comfortable. Silly but her wouldn't be the first

• No, because we already talked about it.

• Guys like different things for different reasons. That's all I have to say about that. As far as it being painful goes... laxatives the day before and lube, lots of it, during the process helps. Honestly, the first few times are a bit uncomfortable and shocking but it becomes easier and more fun. I like anal, but to each her own.

• Shocking in like that 'woah' *deer in headlights* look. It takes a bit to get used to the feeling of something being shoved in and out of your ass, lol. Oh, and yeah, I've used enemas before- I forgot to mention that. (Also, it's best never to use a saline enema- warm water is better...in case anyone is reading this.)

• Shocking in what way? Have You ever considred an enema? Too many laxatives can't be a good thing, but I love the commitment!

• Try it on him first! Usually does the trick. Remember just a finger or two up his arse, usually while you're going down on him..just so he doesn't get too many ideas above his station. If he wants it he's gonna have something similar done on him..fair's fair.

• I think it just feels really wired. I told my boyfriend that if he wanted it so much I would have to finger him first for a while. I did that stuck two fingers in and had him bitching like a baby. It was awesome. But maybe you should just try it to have your own opinion about it. Keep in mind. IT FEELS WIRED.

• Weird how? Maybe You are just clenching too much....

• Wow. your seriously some kid that found this site when you were browsing for porn aren't you?

• Haha, a little sadistic, are we? :P

• One word: instinct.

• Yes. We men are born with the natural urge to insert our penises into anuses.NO it's not because of instinct, it's because it feels good on our weiners.