Why do guys like anal sex so much?

I was talking to this guy who always wanted me to try it with him and I never wanted to because I heard it is very painful! lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all men are into the idea. Frankly, as a biologist...I know of all the dark and evil things that lurk up there. I would never, ever, consider such a thing. Although as others said, the reason a guy likes or wants anything in sex is because of one thing: it feels good. If it feels good, they want it, unless they are rational enough to think and discharge the idea as foolish.

If you aren't comfortable with something, you are not ever obligated to do it: especially in sex.

-Count D.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 68

• I never did feel any urge to try it.

• No, it's not painful if you are really well lubricated and the guy takes it real slow. We like it so much because the anus is so tight that it fits our cocks like a trap and feels incredibly intense. That part of your body doesn't expand like your vagina, so it stay super tight all the time. Like I say, it won't hurt if the guy does it slow and follows your lead - you've got to exercise some control and tell him when to put it in deeper, when he can thrust faster, etc. Try it, you won't be sorry!

• Lloooolllll man you explained that like you were doin it when you wrote the comment :D

• It can be expanded, and even torn, if not done properly.

• It will hurt you the first couple of times, after that, ull love it.

• Deathecutioner really said it best. Very valid points and right on the money.

Give me a woman that has never tried it and is nervous and I'll turn her into an avid anal fan.

• Not to be too graphic but its because its forbidden in a way which is stimulating mentally, is an area that communicates to a man that a woman is willing to go out of her way to please him which is emotionally satisfying and physically its tight and feels great...for the guy unfortunately more than the woman most of the time.

More from Guys
63

What Girls Said 30

• It gives them that feeling of domination to the guy.

• It is tighter - and I definitely think there is some appeal to getting a girl to do something like that (it's very dominant/primal and the general consensus is that most chicks hate it).

My first experience was very uncomfortable (he took the "surprise! I'm in your butt!" approach). But in my current relationship we've done anal several times and I've actually orgasmed from it.

If you are comfortable with the idea of trying - just remember to go slowly and if at any point you are in pain - STOP! Buying lube is also a good idea.

Also, don't let anyone pressure you into doing something you don't want to - sexually or otherwise. If this guy cares about you, he will be willing to wait until you are comfortable, or drop it all together if you decide you don't want to go there.

• Guys like different things for different reasons. That's all I have to say about that.

As far as it being painful goes... laxatives the day before and lube, lots of it, during the process helps. Honestly, the first few times are a bit uncomfortable and shocking but it becomes easier and more fun. I like anal, but to each her own.

• Shocking in what way? Have You ever considred an enema? Too many laxatives can't be a good thing, but I love the commitment!

• Shocking in like that 'woah' *deer in headlights* look. It takes a bit to get used to the feeling of something being shoved in and out of your ass, lol.

Oh, and yeah, I've used enemas before- I forgot to mention that. (Also, it's best never to use a saline enema- warm water is better...in case anyone is reading this.)

• Depends on the guy:

For some, its just something new and taboo and exciting.

Some just like the tighter feeling.

Some like it because they see it as degrading the woman and they get off on that.

It can be VERY painful if the guy isn't a considerate lover. He needs to go slow and not just ram away as if he were having vaginal sex. Too many young men lose sight of sex being a shared experience rather than a one-way route to their own physial and mental pleasure. If you feel like this guy is one of those types, don't try it with him.

If you are in a respecful physical relationship with him (there can even be respect between two partners who aren't dating), then he will try to make the experience appealing and exciting for you as well. Going slow, using lube, stopping if he starts to hurt you ... all of these can make it less painful. If you don't trust him, though, this isn't an activity you want to try out.

• They like feeling like they have a big penis. Fucking a girl's ass does that for them. It feels tight to them and it often hurts the woman. It's f***ed up, but I think that hearing us cry out in pain upon insertion actually makes men feel good about themselves. Even if they feel bad for hurting us, I think they like the idea that their penis is big enough to cause us pain.

More from Girls
25