Why do guys like anal sex so much?

I was talking to this guy who always wanted me to try it with him and I never wanted to because I heard it is very painful! lol

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 29

What Guys Said 63

• ive tried it just to try it, and it sucks! plus my boyfriend has a p*rnstars cock. I had no idea something that big would even fit into my butt. you don't even have feeling in your ass the only feeling you get is at the anus entrance and it feels so painful and weird like you need to take a fattt dump. so its not even that pleasurable for women until they get used to it and it feels good at the entrace but yah no feeling inside your but at all. Its mainly for mens pleasure. lol stick to fingers its much better. of course even that at first doesn't feel that good either. My boyfriend takes an hr to finish so anal isn't something benifical to me at all, no point in destroying your asshole if its not going to quicken his orgasm.

• My boyfriend says that its because he knows I won't get pregnant, so he won't have to wear a condom, and it feels about the same as regular.lol

• probably because it's taboo so to speak

• some don't like it...

• I have never tried it before but I want to, I'm just scared if it's going to hurt me (: heh..

• Apparently it feels good because its tight. Ummm but I hope guys do realize that sexy little gay guys have anal sex and if they like anal so much they might be/will become gay.

p.s gay guys are awesome I love them so nothing against gay ppl!

• it's how their bodies are and that's why they like it.

• It is tighter - and I definitely think there is some appeal to getting a girl to do something like that (it's very dominant/primal and the general consensus is that most chicks hate it).

My first experience was very uncomfortable (he took the "surprise! I'm in your butt!" approach). But in my current relationship we've done anal several times and I've actually orgasmed from it.

If you are comfortable with the idea of trying - just remember to go slowly and if at any point you are in pain - STOP! Buying lube is also a good idea.

Also, don't let anyone pressure you into doing something you don't want to - sexually or otherwise. If this guy cares about you, he will be willing to wait until you are comfortable, or drop it all together if you decide you don't want to go there.

• It gives them that feeling of domination to the guy.

• Because Its Tight , Cus Now Adays Girls Are Too much Of Sluts So They Fuck Like 100 Guys And They Aren't tight enough So guys Like It By The Back -.- I have NEVER let a guy touch me by the back . ewwwww .

• Easy w the caps, there, babe..

• My take...if a guy likes giving it up the ass then he likes reciving it too, In which case HES GAY :P

• One word... TIGHTER.

• First off guys if you wanna f*** chicks in the ass hole than go and f*** your selfs I mean seriously I heard that it does hurt and isn't all that good for girls. But that depends on the girls. I never had anal sex and don't plan on it and my boyfriend would never wanna do it because well you sh*t out of ur ass its different when you p*ss out of ur vagina and d*** god come on guys who cares if their butt holes tight just tell them to start flexing more often to tighten up their vagina's.

• Honestly, I don't know why. My friend did it and she said it feels like knives going up your ass. If you ask me, that doesn't enjoyable even SLIGHTLY.

• LOL I don't know why guys like it so much.. I have had anal befor and can say yes it hurts... I don't understand why guys would want it though.. lol the other hole is much more pleasurable for a gal and plus the guys penis will just smell like crap! haha I wouldn't advise having anal but some people like to explore... hope that helps -JoaHelp

• Did You smell his d*** after? Cause most of the time, when I pull my d*** out of a chic's ass hole, it is clean and shiny. Yes, it smelled strong a few times, but that is small price to pay for all that pleasure.

• anal sex can be veryyyyyyyyy nice. But it also can hurt like a f***in bitch. I looove it, but I have to be cravin it. my boyfriend knows to be super gentle, and when he is and does it right I get more turn on and want more. and when I orgasm that's it he pulls out slowly. he has told me he likes it cause its like the forbidden hole? lol I don't know if you do try it be very relaxed and have him go slow and stimulate your clit at the same time itll help.

• its painful if you rush it but honestly it can and willl give you the best orgasms of your life if you do it right.

• They like feeling like they have a big penis. Fucking a girl's ass does that for them. It feels tight to them and it often hurts the woman. It's f***ed up, but I think that hearing us cry out in pain upon insertion actually makes men feel good about themselves. Even if they feel bad for hurting us, I think they like the idea that their penis is big enough to cause us pain.

• Ya, I've asked a lot but I never have for the same reason. But I think that guys like it cause it's super tight.

• cause there really gay jk idk

• Show More
  • Selected as most helpful

!Anal is not painful when done correctly!

Guys like it because...

1) It Feels hella good.

2) It's tight

3) it's Taboo

4) It's Dominating

5) It's Different

Anal sex feel great for both men and women. Everyone Think anal's bad because it was givin' a bad rep because some guys, are assholes(no pun intended), and aren't doing it right/are only doing it for there satisfaction. For men and women, anal sex is a different, tighter sensation, it’s a little bit naughty and it provides some variety to normal sex. Anal sex has a tang of taboo attached to it, though this is falling away: The taboo status of anal sex gives it better credence among the adventuresome and timid alike, and this adds to its attraction. With lots of trust,lube and patience anal sex can be a wonderful experience. Anal intercourse increases the pleasure of orgasms, because there a millions of nerve ending in the anus, and only about 8000 in the clitoris.

And is not just for women. heterosexual couples also do this in a reverse fashion. This is becoming more increasingly popular.(It's called pegging) One of the reasons its becoming popular is because its the only way to get to the male g-spot, which give as much pleasure to males as the female g-spot does fro girls.

• Its really really hot.

Very much tighter.

feels so bad and wrong and awesome.

its not painfull once you gt used to it just like reg sex hurts at first when your new to it and can still hurt if the guy f***s you wrong.

dont do it unless you want to or its no fun.

• coz...your ASS is TIGHTER than your PiSSY~!

• because its a little different exercise all together. many guys gets attracted to girl's ass. penetration is much tighter compared to that of vagina. It gives tremendous pleasure. although do anal only if a girl agrees to it

• i don't like it.and I wouldn't do it.

• There is a danger of "pink sock" for the girl. I think every girl should wear a panty reading "No Enrty" on her rear. lol

• its because the of the social stereotype that all women hate anal. that's why men want to put it in womens butts, and a mild "im dominating a woman" factor but I can't speak for all dudes, this is what I'm guessing. however I know two guys who will never do a girl in the butt

• i would definitely love to f*** there which is more tight,where penetration will not be easy,which can get you girls moan a little bit more,more louder,

thats what we love

its not that we love to give you pain,but we love to hear that sound

• I HEARD GIRLS WHO HAVE ANAL SEX..ARE JUST STRAIGHT UP WHORES LOL...but idc is their lives, and I tried it before, and my girl hated it..hurted she said...im not with her anymore. and its sad that I heard she became a whore lol...so don't try it. its gona hurt you.. or idk.

• I never tried it. But at this stage what I can say is that it seems very dirty, I mean, the anus was made primarily for a different purpose, even though it gets washed, but you know...

However, BJ and hand jobs from a girl feels better than vaginal sex, because it provides more stimulation, the reason is that it is tighter. So maybe that's why guys like girl's anus?

• Nothing like a tight vagina orgasmically clenching down on my c*ck. For me no BJ or HJ even comes close. I don't like anal (tried a few times for the novelty) because I don't like poo smell.

• Not to be too graphic but its because its forbidden in a way which is stimulating mentally, is an area that communicates to a man that a woman is willing to go out of her way to please him which is emotionally satisfying and physically its tight and feels great...for the guy unfortunately more than the woman most of the time.

• yea I have to agree with the rest.. its mainly for our pleasure lol

• Deathecutioner really said it best. Very valid points and right on the money.

Give me a woman that has never tried it and is nervous and I'll turn her into an avid anal fan.

• It's tighter and gives the woman more pleasure!

• i like fuKing a chiks asshole becuz its nice and tight. and when I put in my monster, it barely can go in, hav to push it in with force and using KY lube. its exotic!

btw Push up ur bo*bs it helps attract atention. guys like big boobs. squeez!

• because it is very pleasurable to guys its a tight hole to f***

• Oggjob you are so right !

• Dont you realize that that is an gay act?

• Are we talking about giving or receiving?

A girl with a strap-on can be very sexy...

• Lots of guys (including myself) Don't like it. I haven't tried it and I don't plan on it.

• The anus is much tighter than the vagina and feels great for the man, if done right can feel good for the woman as well. The visual stimulation is also amazing for the man. It can be painful if not done right. Shouldn't rush into it. You need to be very relaxed about it. Most people say to start by having him stimulate lightly with a fingertip while doing oral sex on you. That might be all you do the first time. Later on, work up to insertion of a finger very slowly massage and with good lubrication. It may take a few sessions of anal play for you to loosen up enough to allow several fingers in, then he can slowly insert his penis (lots of lubrication). Have him stop and wait if you tense up or feel any pain. If you relax the pain will subside and you will get used to it being inside you. Once he is inside a few inches and you are used to the size, make sure everything is still well lubricated and he can start slowly moving in and out. Slow in and a little faster out. If you are afraid and want more control, you can lay on your side with legs bent and have him behind you in a spoons position. Other positions with you in control are the cowgirl (you straddle him like riding a horse) either facing or reverse, whichever angle seems appropriate. Once you have done it a few times you might try the "doggy style" position or lying on your stomach. Some women like the missionary position but with legs brought way up by your shoulders. It's worth a try but the man has to be patient and not just "shove it in".

• My friend, I saw a woman climbed to straight wall cause of that pain. Anyway men likes the definition of "surprise buttsecks" convince your boyfriend for normal sex instead ? cause every man likes to insert their penis to any hole

• I only did this once. A woman asked me to do it and gave instructions on how she liked it to be done for her to orgasm.

• Show More