Do you get turned on by rape scenes in movies or on TV?

Do you get turned on by rape scenes in movies or on TV? I'm just wondering if I'm the only one.

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one! Anyone else?
I understand that rape is horrible, I guess it's more of a fantasy thing? I mean when I hear about it on the news, it makes me sad and I would never want to be raped in real life.
I thought guys got turned on too...I guess not.
Anyone else?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 11

• yeah I get turned on by rape scenes, I know rape is a horrible thing and I would hate for it to ever happen to me... again. but I just don't know why, it turns me on. I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one who gets turned on by rape scenes. I'm female by the way.

• It's absolutely normal to get turned on by rape scenes. Everyone has particular fantasies that arouse them more than others. Fetishes do not make you a pervert or someone with a mental illness. It is fine to find rape scenes normal because they represent domination and submission, which is something that is commonly liked. If you ever find the urge to force sex on another unwilling person, then you should probably look deeper into the issue. But for now, whatever causes you pleasure is perfectly fine. Life is short, enjoy it.

• Sometimes the idea of forcible sex is a turn on, but actually seeing a full scene of a violent rape... not so much.

• no that's really sick.

people who get turned on by rape probably have some mental issue they're not addressing. how someone could be aroused by such a horrible experience is just scary to me. hopefully that never happens to any you (that said yes) I'm sure you wouldn't find it so sexy then!

• No, No, No and never

• Nope. Having a "Play-Rape" fetish is actually A LOT more common than you think in females. But most are so ashamed of it they never speak up.

I am personally a sexual submissive woman who is incredibly turned on by the thought of my boyfriend "forcing" me into sex.

Of course, Realistic Rape is sick and twisted cause no one should ever ever be forced into doing something they don't want. But Play-Rape is a completely different ball game.

Think of it this way, If you asked you boyfriend to "rape" you and you went along with it for fetish sake would be one thing.

BUT if you were out in a back out for god knows why one night and some guys realistically raped you it wouldn't be so kinky or hot would it? And yes it may seem so in your mind to think of an attractive guy in you head raping you. But in the real world most of the time they're far from attractive.

So eh you're not alone. More women then you think are right there with you they just don't want to speak up.

• Yea, I do, know any movies with a rape seen in it?

• Thanks

• But it's not titillating or sexy at all

• Deliverance:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068473/

• I get turned on by the idea of rape. Being forced into sex. I'm kinky that way. Your not the only one :)

• I have before too. Let's hope we aren't alone.

• The idea of it in a movie, is quite different than it actually happening. I enjoy the idea of forcible sex. someone being raped in far beyond painful. I don't need to speak to anyone, but thank you.

• I think you need to speak to rape victims and find out just destroyed their lives are from the experience.

• I know, I'm worried :(

• Selected as most helpful

you probably are.

But seriously, the act of sex is probably the titillating aspect that's turning you on but you;re not focusing on the meaning of the scenes. someone's being horribly violated having their life destroyed, It's not wank material. Of course you know it's not real though so it feeds into sex fantasies but it's not something any sane person actively wants to see.

• yes, I get very turned on by rape scenes in movies. It does have to be a particular type of scene and acted out in a particular way. yes in general I'm intrigued and turned on. would you like to talk further about this?

• You need help. Rape is the one of most violent and despicable attacks that could ever be inflicted upon a woman. I hope you are never raped.

• Not even close.

• Absolutely not. Nothing to be turned on by for me-

• No

• no...

• It can be hot sometimes, just not when there is bloodshed or merciless beatings. In reality, rape is an ugly thing, but in fantasy its a bit different.

• Good heavens no. I watched the hills have eyes with my girlfriend and that was not the best movie to score with lol. The part where she's screaming while being raped was horrible.

BDSM can be REALLY hot though. If rape turns you on you could do that with your man and SIMULATE the experience.

• No, maybe because I don't remember ever seeing one

• Absolutely not.