My stuff is 6 inches, am I too small ?

I always wonder if I am too small because I don't know what the median size is and is there something wrong with me I recently had sex for 20secs before I came. Wow so embarrassing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok to clarify most men think about penis size more then most women do. Its like how most guys think about tits, big ones, medium ones, small ones as long as she has them they are perfect. My best word of advice would be for you to perfect your oral techniques, as most women do not cum by penetration alone. As for the size the smallest I've ever seen was 3 1/2 inches when fully erect so you are huge, you with your lengthy stiff 6 inches. And I've spoken with a friend of mine who dated a guy who was smaller then that and about as big around as you baby finger when hard. Now granted these are not average sizes, but you have nothing to worry about with 6 long hard inches on your side.

As for not lasting. It happens. If it happens on a regular basis you should spend some time trying to find out what the cause is, but if it's only happened the once don't over analyze it or you will find yourself with a sexual hang up from being too stressed out about going off to soon. Things like that tend to snowball on you. If it happens again take the time to really concentrate on your woman, make her cum either orally or manually then go for the second round, you are young and should have no problem getting it up again. Just don't leave your woman unsatisfied.

Most Helpful Guy

• The size of your penis has nothing to do with your stamina, as far as I know. 6 inches is either at the average or above it (depending who you talk to), so no worries about it being considered too small.

The endurance issue can have a lot of causes. If you have a lot of foreplay before intercourse, it can lead to shorter endurance during sex. Stress can be another factor. Your best bet is to learn to control the muscles surrounding the area (this will help control when you finish), visualize something to distract you from the sensation (some people recommend even thinking of something which turns you off), vary the speed and depth of penetration when you feel like you're about to finish, and try to find a position which isn't as stimulating for you (a lot of men find that woman on top is a good way to control their stimulation. Hopefully some of that will help you be able to control your orgasm for a bit longer. If not, there's always the possibility that it could be a medical condition, which means you should consult a doctor.

What Girls Said 9

• that's larger than average

• Dude. That's exactly what I was gonna say (what soxfan said)! But let me just reiterate (assuming I've seen WAY more penises than you, soxfan! ) that the size of yours is average. And when it comes to this, average is perfect.

Most men are quite well equipped to please their partners, without hurting them. Nature's all about procreation; so a normal, healthy young man will most likely have a normal, healthy young penis with which to procreate. It sounds like this is the case with you.

As far as the stamina? Soxfan hit it right on the head. Pun intended. Sorry. :)

• To clarify, I was working with scientific numbers, not personal experience of the size of penises! Haha. Thanks for the assumption. =P

• No, 6 inches is fine!

I like bigger, but my ex boyfriend (who I loved, and was with for two years) was only 6 inches and he was the best I ever had! It's what you do with it that counts :)

• No, you're actually slightly above average. cause most men are around 5 inches. I think you have an ideal sex penis. although I'd prefer 7 but nothing more than that.

• Your size is perfect. Like someone else here said, 6 inches is about average (actually, I think it's a tad above average) and your size is plenty for any girl. How you use your erect penis is much more important to us. Regarding your 20 second thing, I assume that's because you're young, or because you don't get enough sex. If you get out more often, maybe you'll learn to last longer.

More from Girls
4

What Guys Said 11

• My stuff is all over the place, am I too small?

• Holy shit dude, do you do drugs? I'm not trying to be offensive but when I did drugs I was like that so I stopped, that and they'd f*** me up too much. But I would try running doing exercise cardio 15+ min a day, that will raise your stamina. Another trick is if you know your gonna go out and have a chance to get laid is jack off first so your not so sensitive. You know how it is once you bust it takes longer to come a second time. Well it depends on the chick, because. I mean I'm over 9 inches and over 2 inches wide so all my x s would complain id make their stomach hurt and blah blah like my most recent one we couldn't have sex twice let alone two days in a row. It was killing me. After sex I had to jack off sometimes maybe I'm to horny. But as long as you can hit their spots, g, x, and y. Then its all good. If she comes she can't complain right? Good?

• What the hell kind of answer is that? I think you might still be on something. You're an asshole.

• Well, anyone who tries to brag about the size of their own penis on a forum probably has a little something wrong with them.

• Haha I'm just a little nuts dude your probably right. But the best way to describe me crazy not stupid?

• If you read many of the posts on this site you will soon come to one of two conclusions:
    1) Every guy on GaG has a penis that is at least 4' long and 3' in circumference.
    2) They are lying.

(If you need help with this one '2' is the correct answer.)

The reality is there is nothing wrong with you. To the first part: you are what you are. To the second part, it happens. I am betting every guy experiences it at least once. Dust yourself off and try again.

Quit worrying about size, you are average and that is good enough for all the girls who are not size queens. You do not want a size queen anyway. If you had 8" and Mr, 10" shows up she is not even going to remember your name.

Be glad there are very few women like that and none of them are looking for you.

Stop wasting time wondering if that guy over there is bigger than you unless you are hoping to sleep with him.

Learn how to make a girl scream your name out of passion and pleasure and when she is asked by her girlfriends what you are packing she will say, "it's perfect!"

I don't care if I am big or small as long as I am perfect.

• Yeah 6 inches is fine.....and its how you use it...how fast you go...what angles its being put in at.....for the 20sec thing...i would suggest that when you masturbate and your about to blow....stop.....and wait and hold it....do that 5 or 6 times before you blow each time you play with yourself and that will help when you actually do it.....so you know how far you can go without blowing.....

• It needs to be at least three times larger.

More from Guys
6