• Ask
  • myTake

My stuff is 6 inches, am I too small ?

I always wonder if I am too small because I don't know what the median size is and is there something wrong with me I recently had sex for 20secs before I came. Wow so embarrassing.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ok to clarify most men think about penis size more then most women do. Its like how most guys think about tits, big ones, medium ones, small ones as long as she has them they are perfect. My best word of advice would be for you to perfect your oral techniques, as most women do not cum by penetration alone. As for the size the smallest I've ever seen was 3 1/2 inches when fully erect so you are huge, you with your lengthy stiff 6 inches. And I've spoken with a friend of mine who dated a guy who was smaller then that and about as big around as you baby finger when hard. Now granted these are not average sizes, but you have nothing to worry about with 6 long hard inches on your side. As for not lasting. It happens. If it happens on a regular basis you should spend some time trying to find out what the cause is, but if it's only happened the once don't over analyze it or you will find yourself with a sexual hang up from being too stressed out about going off to soon. Things like that tend to snowball on you. If it happens again take the time to really concentrate on your woman, make her cum either orally or manually then go for the second round, you are young and should have no problem getting it up again. Just don't leave your woman unsatisfied.

What Girls Said 7

• No, you're actually slightly above average. cause most men are around 5 inches. I think you have an ideal sex penis. although I'd prefer 7 but nothing more than that.

• Thanks

• No, 6 inches is fine! I like bigger, but my ex boyfriend (who I loved, and was with for two years) was only 6 inches and he was the best I ever had! It's what you do with it that counts :)

• Your size is perfect. Like someone else here said, 6 inches is about average (actually, I think it's a tad above average) and your size is plenty for any girl. How you use your erect penis is much more important to us. Regarding your 20 second thing, I assume that's because you're young, or because you don't get enough sex. If you get out more often, maybe you'll learn to last longer.

• Maybe if girls our age would do more.more often.that would help lol..

• It's not the size, it's how you use it. You'll learn to use what you've got to your advantage with time.

• Dude. That's exactly what I was gonna say (what soxfan said)! But let me just reiterate (assuming I've seen WAY more penises than you, soxfan! ) that the size of yours is average. And when it comes to this, average is perfect. Most men are quite well equipped to please their partners, without hurting them. Nature's all about procreation; so a normal, healthy young man will most likely have a normal, healthy young penis with which to procreate. It sounds like this is the case with you. As far as the stamina? Soxfan hit it right on the head. Pun intended. Sorry. :)

• To clarify, I was working with scientific numbers, not personal experience of the size of penises! Haha. Thanks for the assumption. =P

• Statistically 6 inches is not small and falls into the average category, but if I'm really honest I'd have to say that in my opinion (and that of most of my female friends) 6in is a bit on the small side. I'm not trying to be mean here, just honest. However, it's also true that most women in a committed relationship (including me) don't care too much about penis size anyway... but if the guy you're dating happens to be above average size, then that is a bonus!

• No. You're not too small. Stop worrying about it. actually the other day I saw the biggest dick I had ever seen in my life. of course I haven't seen that many. Maybe 10. but I had to measure that thing and it was only 8. i was kinda shocked cause I've never really measured anyones buteveryone else was way smaller ( better cause I can take it all in me and not have to worry about him hitting the back of me and hurting like a biotch) now it can be good to be thick but it definitely isn't a huge deal.

What Guys Said 7

• The size of your penis has nothing to do with your stamina, as far as I know. 6 inches is either at the average or above it (depending who you talk to), so no worries about it being considered too small. The endurance issue can have a lot of causes. If you have a lot of foreplay before intercourse, it can lead to shorter endurance during sex. Stress can be another factor. Your best bet is to learn to control the muscles surrounding the area (this will help control when you finish), visualize something to distract you from the sensation (some people recommend even thinking of something which turns you off), vary the speed and depth of penetration when you feel like you're about to finish, and try to find a position which isn't as stimulating for you (a lot of men find that woman on top is a good way to control their stimulation. Hopefully some of that will help you be able to control your orgasm for a bit longer. If not, there's always the possibility that it could be a medical condition, which means you should consult a doctor.

• Thanks brother

• Yeah 6 inches is fine.....and its how you use it...how fast you go...what angles its being put in at.....for the 20sec thing...i would suggest that when you masturbate and your about to blow....stop.....and wait and hold it....do that 5 or 6 times before you blow each time you play with yourself and that will help when you actually do it.....so you know how far you can go without blowing.....

• Holy shit dude, do you do drugs? I'm not trying to be offensive but when I did drugs I was like that so I stopped, that and they'd f*** me up too much. But I would try running doing exercise cardio 15+ min a day, that will raise your stamina. Another trick is if you know your gonna go out and have a chance to get laid is jack off first so your not so sensitive. You know how it is once you bust it takes longer to come a second time. Well it depends on the chick, because. I mean I'm over 9 inches and over 2 inches wide so all my x s would complain id make their stomach hurt and blah blah like my most recent one we couldn't have sex twice let alone two days in a row. It was killing me. After sex I had to jack off sometimes maybe I'm to horny. But as long as you can hit their spots, g, x, and y. Then its all good. If she comes she can't complain right? Good?

• What the hell kind of answer is that? I think you might still be on something. You're an asshole.

• Show Older
    • Well, anyone who tries to brag about the size of their own penis on a forum probably has a little something wrong with them.

• Haha I'm just a little nuts dude your probably right. But the best way to describe me crazy not stupid?

• 20 sec? Sheeit. Ur lucky. I wish I could do that. (No joke)

• Dats funny lol I could tell ur far worse

The quick ejaculation is unrelated to the size of your tool; that tends to be related to a combination of skill, experience, excitement in the moment and penis health. For general penis health, men need to regularly use a quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that includes alpha lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant which helps avoid that dry, wrinkled penis look. Also, a cream with L-arginine can help to keep penis blood vessels open, which is important for healthy functioning.

• well avrage is from 5in-7 in wear I'm from and I'm 6 in as well and I love being a 6 cus youu can put it all the way in and it fits like a glove man and my girl loves that size she says its the most pleasurable for her but she says she likes the 7 in ones for the visual image but says they can hurt her and she wouldent be able to go at it til a day has past but keep in minde a girl won't orgasim from penatration alone try oral for a bit them move in to fingering then after a whil of that then you can move on to penatration and shell orgasim for you and sexual talk plays a big part to now to answer your ejaculation thing well if you hadinint had sex for 1 year are moor then chanceis are youl last 20 seconds now if you ben haveing sex and this happnd then you might want to jack off moor are jack off right befor you plan for sex now if that don't work thin practice this ok whil jackin off and you feel that felling that your gonna come the stop wacking and take your thum and index finger and form a ring shap right under the head and squez for a little bit and this is basicly a presure point in the penis that resets the ejaculation so when you let go it will be as if you wasint gona come at all good luck my friend

• Apparently the national average is like 6.2, so its good. And if you want to last longer, try jacking off and lasting for as long as possible. I used to come in like 45 seconds, but now I can last at least 45 minutes.