How many guys really want a girl to put a finger up their you a**?

I've read many a sex article in women's magazines (e.g. cosmo, glamour) about ways to keep things hot and turn on your guy in the bedroom, which mention playing with his butthole.

Now, I know the articles in these magazines should be taken with a grain of salt. However, I've read this so many times, I have to ask... are there guys out there that actually do like this/want this? Seems to me guys freak out about having a chick go anywhere near that, but supposedly it is pleasurable. I have seen a few pornos in which girls licked or fingered a guy's butt hole.

I mean, chicks have butt sex and like it (I know some don't, but I do and I know there are many others that do). Guys are probably even better equipped to enjoy butt play since guys have a prostate and women don't... so, guys...yes, no, never, maybe, ick, what?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 20

What Guys Said 71

• 20d

actually out of all the boys... only ONE asked ”put it in” when he came from oral

• 20d

I really want to try it with my guy but, I don't know how to bring it up.

• Hmm never heard of that one before and I probably wouldn't do it if he asked!

• My boyfriend has asked me to do that so I put a condom on 2 fingers, put lube on them and fingered him, and he likes it,hes told me he's even put stuff up there himself before.

• LOL that's just weird. but if youve been with a guy long enuff, youd be surprised with what kind of things they wanna try to spice things up

• Men aren't supposed to be penetrated, that's gross. ):

• I love how a lot of guys pull the "homo" card. If getting a finger up your butt is homo, so is sticking it in a butt. Just my opinion.On to my answer!

My boyfriend likes it occassionally. I'll admit, the first time I had to get him a little drunk. I made sure I had no nails to speak of and plenty of lube. Whether it was emasculating to him or not, I don't know, but I know I got a kinky sense of accomplishment when I gave him a prostate only orgasm. I felt a little dominating, and it kind of felt good :) We don't make it an every day practice, but every now and again when we're feeling kinky, we do.

• lol funny.

• it took me foooorrrevvverr to get my boyfriend to let me explore his unkown lol. till one day I just was sucking his balls while jackin him off and went lower and lower hehe and finally I got permission and he loved me licking it, I tried to finger it real gently and slowly but he didn't like it as much, I wish he'd let me play with it more! it makes me so mad how guys have to tell each other its gay, if my boyfriend would let me milk him id have an orgasm just hearin him moan. Period.

• You go girl..............let him tongue your butt too, you will love it, if you don't already

• There is a g spot up a guys butt..! COURSE THEY WANT IT!.. some do anyway.. no-one I know personally but some do..

• "rectum" hhahahaha

• Not me... Mine is a one way hole.. Hahahaha

• Well, girls I know LOVE a firm tongue in the rectum, also............... I know that for a certainty.

• Show Older
  • one thing to say. if a guy likes his butt hole being played with at any point he mine as well be gay!.

• Agree "Question Asker"............homosexuality has absolutely nothing to do with this issue......this attitude usually exists with homophobic men.............not sure why this young lady has this opinion.......Anytime a girls wants to perform fellatio on me and put lher finger in my butt, ..........I will supply the AstroGlide for her.......................BAP

• I think that's such a ridiculous attitude. Being gay has to do with being attracted to men, not specifically that you like your butthole stimulated. Using your logic, then every girl who likes butt sex with a guy and every guy who likes butt sex with a girl is gay because they like butt hole play.

• My ex let me try it after I asked him for months to let me finger him. It was just the once, he didn't seem to like it, and he never let me again (though I did try!). We have hooked up since we've broken up (over a long weekend), and he admitted that he really liked it when I did it months back, and asked me to do it again. This time, he was so much more receptive and went absolutely wild when my finger was up there, especially when I did it while giving him head.

And ps, I'm so sick of guys being homophobic about anal play. Yes, I know you aren't gay. I just was unaware that having a finger up your a** made you gay.

• That is a common attitude among men .............at least in "public"...................?

• loool I was wondering the same thing as you, I have heard stories how guys like it etc, and whenever I have sex with my boyfriend I think of it, you he's on top and I satart thinking I could make my finger travel its way down there and see what happens, but I'm soooo afraid of that what happens next that I've never tried it!:PPP and I guess I shouldn't by the guys" answers!:P

• You were just with the wrong man / guy. This part of "play' makes sex a lot hotter and not boriing. Good Hygene is a MUST

• I am answering on my wife's account. There is nothing homosexual about experimenting in the bedroom. I haven't had the opportunity to receive any anal as my wife's nails are very long. I'd say yes to her doing oral or using her fingers in that area if she was comfortable with it. The only part I'd find uncomfortable is that I have a hairy crack and it's hard to shave and also I'd want to make sure the area is very clean beforehand.

• guys love it! trust me that's where there "g-spot" is located (: my boyfriend loves when I finger it with a little lube during sex, and when I lick it (I know sounds gross but its not) he moans and loves it, so yes they like it. TRY IT !

• My Girlfriend can almost orgasm with my tongue in her rectum and a finger on her clitoris

• I don't think my boyfriend would find that arousing at all .

• i would not like to stick my finger up a guys ass. Just, no.

• I've done it to a number of guys and I can honestly say I've not had one yet that hasn't enjoyed the experience. I had one guy, bless him, ask me if he was gay afterward because really enjoyed but had never had it done before. Personally I find it a massive turn on to do it, but I generally combine either with a hand job or oral first just to ease them into it. Usually once they've gotten over that whole mental block and realized how enjoyable it is there's no going back!

The trick is go easy, plenty of lube and don't usually go any further than your knuckle. If they want extra fingers they'll ask.

• I think you hit the nail on the head. From what I hear, men that flip out at the idea. seem to feel that it is some kind of homosexual thing. Nonsense. You have it right/

• My husband likes it, and I like to please him. I see nothing wrong with it and 9/10 of my guy friends will tel me they want their ass to be played with or have and liked it.

• I asked my guy about this cause I thought it would be something new and fun for him and he totally flipped out, he's like if you evern go near it were done!

• But, that's cause a lot of guys find it to be "gay"

• Selected as most helpful

You have really answered your own question and are obviously a bright girl.

You can divide men into two groups. Those that think the anus is for one purpose only and any interest signals a homosexual. Then there are those that actually enjoy the sensation of having something inserted gently into their anus. I do not know the percentages but I have heard that some 40% of men are interested in this sort of thing either receiving or giving. It has absolutely nothing to do with homosexuality so no worries there.

Some men, leading on from anal play, enjoy having enemas. They like the feeling of the rubber tube in their anus and the flow of warm water in their colon. They also like the feeling of cramp that will occur when full and the fading away of the discomfort when they relax. In these men, an enema will prompt an erection and if the tube is gently stroked in and out a little bit, an orgasm can result. This orgasm is in the anal canal and not caused by the prostate. As far as the prostate is concerned, it can lead to an orgasm if it is massaged by the proper device.

Women, too can enjoy the same procedures but without a prostate their pleasure can come from their G Spot which is located as a small area inside the vagina and to the front and which can be stimulated through the rectum. They can also enjoy anal orgasms via enemas or other means.

There are many web sites that answer questions on the sexual sensitivity of the anus but there are also opinions and information given by people who have done no research and have just jumped to conclusions as to the statistics of the subject. My impression is that there are no reliable figures on who likes what as the subject has been taboo for so long and medical researchers have tended to turn their backs on such matters for fear of being unprofessional. It is quite clear, however, that doctors recognise that pleasant sensations can be experienced during anal/rectal examination and that is why, if they digitally examine the prostate, anus or rectum, they make sure that they do it very roughly in order to ensure as much pain as possible. The same applies to vaginal examinations. It is hard to understand this brand of cruelty as body massage is supposed to be pleasant and relaxing so why cannot a medical examination in the anus, rectum or vagina be allowed to cause a fleeting moment of pleasure in some recipients while the doctor carries out his/her professional duty.

I once asked a doctor his opinion on colonic irrigation and he said that people have colonics because they enjoy them. He then said with a shrug that there was nothing wrong with this if it is enjoyed, then enjoy it.

• 20d

Only if my girlfriend begged me for it over and over again. Other than that no thanks

• 20d

I would never talk to the girl again

• 20d

I don't think its gay, or have any fear about my sexuality, I just don't think it would feel good

• if its gay to do anal play then must be gay playin with your d*** as well

• i watched road trip when it first came out and it refrenced a finger up da ass to make him cum...i eventually tried it and liked it...now married with children have my wife play with it wenever she wants...she actuallly wants to strap-on me...i don't kno about that but f*** it I'll try it...i think its a guarentee that once you try it your gonna like it...u tried stroking your own d*** before and liked it why not get some lotion and stick a finger up your ass while stroking..it leads to a great orgasam but you cumm fast..powerful though think I might of broke a world record with how far my come went

• NEVER! MY Girlfriend SAID SHE WANTED TO DO THAT I TOLD HER I WOULD KILL HER IF SHE TIRED, NOTHING IS REALLY SUPPOSED TO GO UP A BUTT HOLE ANYWAY

• I had a girl do it to me before and I fell in love with her.

• I've actually heard that a lot of guys like that. But it's def not a spur of the moment thing to do during sex. I'm sure he has to hint at it. DONT TEST THE WATERS. Lol

• !!!!! lol

• Lmfao! hey there's KarKingJack again! damn your on every post!- Almost lol :) that is funny as hell!

• LOL, it would be terrifying without prior warning. You'd think you had mice or something.

• i'm not 100% sure myself, I suppose its 1 of thoes things I'd be willing to try once, and either it'd be nice or it'd suck.

• NO WAY

• I'm a teenager so I of course jack off a lot and I tried it and it made my orgasm great! It is actually pretty awesome.. If some of these guys would try it maybe they would like it!

• yes its cool, its all nerve endings.

• Yes we like it and it is a different type of orgasim, its a good one but I don't know if it is the best one. And guys I am straight and you really can't knock it till you try it!

• yes love it! and with some lube

• I love it and want it. I think a lot of guys would or do enjoy it but they're to embarased or homophobic to admit it.

• I haven't tried yet but I'm curious. Who knows?

• Yes I like it sometimes about an hour into her having about 5 orgasms and I am totally heightened from her pleasure I like it usually pushing towards my prostate while she on top but learning how to do this yes depends on communication and the will of the man to not fear of this act as homosexual! it's called relationship not relation SHIT. So I can also obtain a different orgasm usually from this act and carry on several body gasm's for up to 15 mins or better just like a woman which makes for closer and deeper love between the two performing the act.

But woman also love to be fingered in the ass as much if the man knows his partners likes with it.(communication is key) so play with the idea with him! make the suggestion or just try it, we also like plenty of lube as the woman.

• Sure ...try it ... assplay is a great way for each partner to empathize with the other's sensations.

• I am a virgin there however, with the right woman and the right time, I may experiment!

• Love it, love it, love it! I keep my balls and ass hole shaved, and stay clean. So I guess it is a natural invitation. I have had some wonderful sensual woman lick, suck and finger f*** my ass hole to make me come so hard I saw stars. Love tongue in there as she jacks d***...or a finger in there as she sucks me off. What a cum! Of course, you just shove a finger in with no warning. Take it slow. Like one woman said below, tongue his balls, and go a bit lower. Then a bit lower. Let him say yes or no. Although my tongue and fingers are always up my girl friend's asshole way more than she is up mine, I still love it every time we get around to it. Guys -- SHAVE YOUR DAM PRIVATES. We expect women to keep it clean down there. Why not us too? (U need a litle baby powder to help balls slide around -- no one needs bat wing. But that just adds to the clean feeling.) It has helped my sex life a lot!

• You're getting your advice on men from a women's magazine. That spells trouble. Get it from the source. Most men don't like it. I don't like it.

• Show More