How many guys really want a girl to put a finger up their you a**?

I've read many a sex article in women's magazines (e.g. cosmo, glamour) about ways to keep things hot and turn on your guy in the bedroom, which mention playing with his butthole.

Now, I know the articles in these magazines should be taken with a grain of salt. However, I've read this so many times, I have to ask... are there guys out there that actually do like this/want this? Seems to me guys freak out about having a chick go anywhere near that, but supposedly it is pleasurable. I have seen a few pornos in which girls licked or fingered a guy's butt hole.

I mean, chicks have butt sex and like it (I know some don't, but I do and I know there are many others that do). Guys are probably even better equipped to enjoy butt play since guys have a prostate and women don't... so, guys...yes, no, never, maybe, ick, what?

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex let me try it after I asked him for months to let me finger him. It was just the once, he didn't seem to like it, and he never let me again (though I did try!). We have hooked up since we've broken up (over a long weekend), and he admitted that he really liked it when I did it months back, and asked me to do it again. This time, he was so much more receptive and went absolutely wild when my finger was up there, especially when I did it while giving him head.

And ps, I'm so sick of guys being homophobic about anal play. Yes, I know you aren't gay. I just was unaware that having a finger up your a** made you gay.

• That is a common attitude among men .............at least in "public"...................?

What Guys Said 80

• Guys are better equipped indeed: link

Wikipedia: link

Think about the taint if the anus idea is too gross.

• I hate having a prostate exam done on me. I can't imagine it feeling any different than for you to put a surgical glove on and stick your finger up my ass. So, my answer is, NO.

• You have really answered your own question and are obviously a bright girl.

You can divide men into two groups. Those that think the anus is for one purpose only and any interest signals a homosexual. Then there are those that actually enjoy the sensation of having something inserted gently into their anus. I do not know the percentages but I have heard that some 40% of men are interested in this sort of thing either receiving or giving. It has absolutely nothing to do with homosexuality so no worries there.

Some men, leading on from anal play, enjoy having enemas. They like the feeling of the rubber tube in their anus and the flow of warm water in their colon. They also like the feeling of cramp that will occur when full and the fading away of the discomfort when they relax. In these men, an enema will prompt an erection and if the tube is gently stroked in and out a little bit, an orgasm can result. This orgasm is in the anal canal and not caused by the prostate. As far as the prostate is concerned, it can lead to an orgasm if it is massaged by the proper device.

Women, too can enjoy the same procedures but without a prostate their pleasure can come from their G Spot which is located as a small area inside the vagina and to the front and which can be stimulated through the rectum. They can also enjoy anal orgasms via enemas or other means.

There are many web sites that answer questions on the sexual sensitivity of the anus but there are also opinions and information given by people who have done no research and have just jumped to conclusions as to the statistics of the subject. My impression is that there are no reliable figures on who likes what as the subject has been taboo for so long and medical researchers have tended to turn their backs on such matters for fear of being unprofessional. It is quite clear, however, that doctors recognise that pleasant sensations can be experienced during anal/rectal examination and that is why, if they digitally examine the prostate, anus or rectum, they make sure that they do it very roughly in order to ensure as much pain as possible. The same applies to vaginal examinations. It is hard to understand this brand of cruelty as body massage is supposed to be pleasant and relaxing so why cannot a medical examination in the anus, rectum or vagina be allowed to cause a fleeting moment of pleasure in some recipients while the doctor carries out his/her professional duty.

I once asked a doctor his opinion on colonic irrigation and he said that people have colonics because they enjoy them. He then said with a shrug that there was nothing wrong with this if it is enjoyed, then enjoy it.

• i'm not 100% sure myself, I suppose its 1 of thoes things I'd be willing to try once, and either it'd be nice or it'd suck.

• If you ask me I am gonna say know. But, no pun intended, if a girl tried it I suppose I might like it. I think we would have to have had sex for a while and be in a good relationship. It would freak me out a little to be honest. I mean being penetrated in the vagina by something Is hardwired into the female brain as something they desire, at least from certain guys, so its not that different to get a penis in the mouth or the butt I suppose, some girls don't like those but quite a few do. Guys have not association of getting penetrated being natural or pleasurable in any way. We want to stick our thing in things, because it feels lonely and tired of holding itself up I suppose.

More from Guys
75

What Girls Said 21

• actually out of all the boys... only ONE asked ”put it in” when he came from oral

• guys love it! trust me that's where there "g-spot" is located (: my boyfriend loves when I finger it with a little lube during sex, and when I lick it (I know sounds gross but its not) he moans and loves it, so yes they like it. TRY IT !

• My Girlfriend can almost orgasm with my tongue in her rectum and a finger on her clitoris

• There is a g spot up a guys butt..! COURSE THEY WANT IT!.. some do anyway.. no-one I know personally but some do..

• Oh, Mary, what a cute response!

...and yes, many of us do... ;)

• Not me... Mine is a one way hole.. Hahahaha

• "rectum" hhahahaha

• My husband likes it, and I like to please him. I see nothing wrong with it and 9/10 of my guy friends will tel me they want their ass to be played with or have and liked it.

• I am answering on my wife's account. There is nothing homosexual about experimenting in the bedroom. I haven't had the opportunity to receive any anal as my wife's nails are very long. I'd say yes to her doing oral or using her fingers in that area if she was comfortable with it. The only part I'd find uncomfortable is that I have a hairy crack and it's hard to shave and also I'd want to make sure the area is very clean beforehand.

More from Girls
16