Nude beach erection

Do girls like seeing a guy's hard-on at a nude beach?

Most Helpful Guy

• I always wanted to show my erection to girls at nude beaches but never seemed to get one. Then I decided to put some porn clips on my IPod so when I go to the nude beach I watch a few and get a boner within a couple minutes. This past summer I got a nice erection and started talking to a couple of teen girls who told me they'd just graduated from high school; they were both 18 and this was their first time at a nude beach (which was obvious from the tan lines around their t*ts and pussies.) I knew they were checking out my erection and it was such a turn-on talking to a these cute naked girls with my raging hard-on standing at attention. One girl did most of the talking and her friend couldn't seem to keep her eyes off my d***. I was getting so hot seeing her stare at my erection with her nipples hardening, and I knew there was pre-cum starting to glisten on my knob. Eventually I got so turned on that I actually had a spontaneous orgasm right in front of them, without even touching myself. My d*** just started pumping all by itself (didn't shoot because I wasn't stroking myself). Both girls stopped talking and watched me come and the talkative one said "Um, did you just come?" Of course I had to admit it with come dripping down my shaft and I told them it was their fault for being so hot as I wiped myself with a towel, and they both smiled. I knew they were flattered that they could make me come just by standing there naked.

In short I LOVE showing my erection to cute girls at a nude beach. Guys don't seem to like it (obviously) but girls tend to look at it a few moments with a smile; some giggle and I love it when they give my erection a second and third look, or better yet stare at it. Nobody's ever asked me to cover my boner up. It's better showing my hard-on to girls in groups because they are bolder in giving it a good look and are not shy about staring at it. If I see girls walking along the beach I'll jog past them with my hard-on flapping back and forth and slapping my stomach; they always give it a nice long look when I do that, some even lick their lips.

As you can tell showing my erection to girls at nude beaches is one of my absolute favorite pastimes!