Girls: Are you happy with your vagina?

No matter if you have a small labia, big labia, tight vagina or loose are you happy with what you are working with? Why or why not?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I love how more girls like their vag then guys who want to see the answers, that makes me feel proud of all you girls on this site. Go you!

• Absolutely!Great answer. Girls: you are great. So is your pussy. Don't change a thing.

What Guys Said 3

• What in the hell is a labia?

• Google it

• Look as long as it doesn't look like chewing gum...I think girls should be happy with it.

• If a girl is born with a big labiea (sorry I can't spell it) they can't help it. I think they should be happy no matter what. your vagina is a very powerful thing.

• as long as your sh!t doesn't look like elephant ears then you're good

• They weren't bf/gf, it was some chick he hooked up with one night at a party

• It's immature,pathetic and sad that a guy talks about such private information to his friends.I can bet you she's already insecure about it,let alone to have her boyfriend talk about it

• That's sad that he says that about his girlfriend.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 7

• I LOVE my vagina. It possesses the fruit of life!

• Ur cute so I bet it does:P

• I am. It's probably the one thing I've never been insecure about physically.

• Yup, I think it's perfect the way it is! I wouldn't change a thing! :)

• well I don't have a normal vag. like I have those big lips. and now I don't mind them at all. they make me different. I am working on being loose though. because all my partners have been rather large so I want to keep tight in case I date a normal guy and I need to be tighter (please let a normal guy come by soon)

• They don't just make you different, they make you lucky. You want to work on "how loose" you are? The size of the men you're with has nothing to do with it. The tone of your PC muscles has EVERYTHING to do with it. So start exercising them at every turn.

• Lol if you are talking largeness of guys. I have had one ten inch another 8 inch and then a 7 and a half

• Large? How large are you talking? Seems pretty amazing to know that largeness is pretty common lol.

• Show Older
  • I like mine I think its pretty. I keep it up and its not an odd shape or anything. I love the fact that my lips are well proportioned and my inner lips do NOT come out past my outer ones, if they did I would think its gross

• Even if they did it would be lovely.

• Na its ok . it can be a turn off to some people. all people are different.

• I didn't mean to be offensive if I was. I have seen porn with them and its honestly just a turn off for me. I am sorry

• Show Older
  • Yes.I used to not be.I was actually very ashamed of how I looked.I look different from the girls in porn and in magazines.The lips of my Labia Majora are "fat" and thick,not long though,and my Labia Minora doesn't stick out,it's inside,and my clitoris is a little big.I'm a virgin and I'm tight[I assume].And to top it off,my mons pubis area sticks out and has a bulge,it isn't huge or big,and doesn't show through jeans or regular pants,but I definitely do not wear bathing suits(it sticks out and the rest of the world doesn't wanna see that).I'm happy with it though.

• I frankly don't know why women want the world to see their crotch area looking like a barbie doll when in a swimsuit. Guys sure as heck don't mind if the world sees theirs. Women don't mind showing off their other sexual curves in bathing suits! Frankly, I think seeing a mound on a girl (or anything other than the barbie-look) in a swim suit is hot as hell on a girl! I'm sure I'm not the only guy who feels this way!

• Ya