Do men get tired of having sex with the same female?

I've been with my man for five years and was wondering if men ever get tired of sleeping with the same girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the irony of nature is that it programmed men with a desire to breed continuously with as many women as possible. It's a difficult thing to overcome. I spent 1 year with a girl and my mind started to wander. However the best thing is to add a good variety in bed. Another thing is you can't let him spend a week without sexual release and this does not need to be actual sex. (unless you completely drain him in one day). He may want to be loyal, but his penis doesn't. Once he stops getting sex from somewhere he feels that old urge that every man has felt since the dawn of time. The urge to find sex. The good news is that with age the desire begins to slowly fade away. Try really kinky ideas in bed. Try different positions. Hell just do something spontaneous and strange. Like be stark naked in front of him when he comes home :D.

• So I guess a guy who listens to his penis, doesn't have a mind for himself? I think that is a pretty pathetic excuse for guys to cheat....just like how they say men have a cheating gene...bullsh*t.. ur just a player who is never satisfied

• Don't call me something I'm not. I stated a scientific fact. In no way do I put myself on the level to listen to my penis(pituitary gland, which is a part of the brain). I never cheated on her and I didn't break it up till she cheated. My mind simply wandered(oh yea I'm guilty of being a man that sees hot girls he would love to plow), but in now way do I forget the emotional attachment I held to my girl. That is till she cheated and I just said, "Bye, don't call me!".