Do girls normally get sore after a lot of sex?

Do girls normally get sore after a lot of sex? My girlfriend says she never gets sore or tired.

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually I don't get sore after vaginal intercourse, the only exception is one night, my guy and I had sex three times and I think I tore a little bit the last time (probably because I wasn't wet enough), but it wasn't that bad. I can get a little sore if there is to much clitoral stimulation, but I usually don't feel that until the next day. And I get a little sore after anal sex, but again not to bad. And it is always like a sore in a good way, if that makes any sense. This is just me and all girl are different, and we all like different things. I prefer my sex rougher so, what is a little sore to me could be really painful for another girl.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 19

• If you don't do it regularly...

• Yeah its very common and very normal. Now I'm talking a little sore. You shouldn't be in agony. If you are then you should see a doctor. You may have some extensive vaginal tearing and that can cause some problems.

• yes, after a lot of sex I feel alittle raw inside. and it can be painful, but getting turned on does mask the pain, but yes it gets raw, for me anyway.

• Nope.

• It depends on the guy's size and how rough/hard the sex was...mostly the second thing. But yeahhh, def can get sore from a lot of both of those!

More from Girls
14

What Guys Said 3

• depends on what your doing, how rough your doing it, how big you are, and how long your going for.

Deathecutioner

• my girl said it gets a little sore after the second time in a row.

• if its a long time and you know what your doing then yes, but everyone's different