Why do guys enjoy cumming on a girl's breast/face/stomach?

What do guys find so appealing about this? I understand the thrill of being dirty and "marking" your territory... but is this normal in a committed... Show More

My guy isn't really into porn, like at all. I've even encouraged it and it's not really his thing. Variety isn't an issue (car, tent, plane, new positions... check). There is quit a gap in our incomes, tho.
Let me clarify, I haven't encouraged him to do his own thing, but I did my best to make him feel comfortable telling me if he looked at porn ( I thought every guy did). Thank you all for your answers so far... Its been helpful seeing other perspectives.

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, I'd suggest that you don't ever encourage your guy to watch porn. That's the first step in disrespect for women and looking at sex as just a gratification to be enjoyed whenever possible with no attachments, love, commitment, etc. You know, I don't know why some guys find that appealing because I sure don't! I don't find cumming all over my girl or any girl appealing at all, and neither does she. It's disrespectful, nasty and dirty and absolutely has nothing to do with enjoying any sexual act. As far as I'm concerned, any guy that wants to do that to a girl really doesn't respect her no matter what he tells her of even if she's his girlfriend. Any guy that wants to come on a girl is actually telling her that she'll never be someone he'll really love. You just don't do that to a girl you really love or one that you deeply want to be with some day. Those guys do that to girls that will let them. I guess it feeds their stupid or perverted egos. However, let me say that if some girls likes that, then okay for them. But what I said about guys that do that remains the same. You have a right to feel disrespected.

• So first off, censor your mans mind!? That's the way to win him. Tell him what to do! Good luck with that corky.