Why do guys enjoy cumming on a girl's breast/face/stomach?

What do guys find so appealing about this? I understand the thrill of being dirty and "marking" your territory... but is this normal in a committed relationship or marriage? I'm not on birth control, so my fiance usually pulls out and ends up cumming on me. I don't really mind this, but I feel kinda disrespected when he talks about wanting to come on me, like he really enjoys it... is that weird? We've talked about it and he says he doesn't know why he likes it so much. Can someone explain what the deal is?

My guy isn't really into porn, like at all. I've even encouraged it and it's not really his thing. Variety isn't an issue (car, tent, plane, new positions... check). There is quit a gap in our incomes, tho.
Let me clarify, I haven't encouraged him to do his own thing, but I did my best to make him feel comfortable telling me if he looked at porn ( I thought every guy did). Thank you all for your answers so far... Its been helpful seeing other perspectives.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• First off, I'd suggest that you don't ever encourage your guy to watch porn. That's the first step in disrespect for women and looking at sex as just a gratification to be enjoyed whenever possible with no attachments, love, commitment, etc. You know, I don't know why some guys find that appealing because I sure don't! I don't find cumming all over my girl or any girl appealing at all, and neither does she. It's disrespectful, nasty and dirty and absolutely has nothing to do with enjoying any sexual act. As far as I'm concerned, any guy that wants to do that to a girl really doesn't respect her no matter what he tells her of even if she's his girlfriend. Any guy that wants to come on a girl is actually telling her that she'll never be someone he'll really love. You just don't do that to a girl you really love or one that you deeply want to be with some day. Those guys do that to girls that will let them. I guess it feeds their stupid or perverted egos. However, let me say that if some girls likes that, then okay for them. But what I said about guys that do that remains the same. You have a right to feel disrespected.

• So first off, censor your mans mind!? That's the way to win him. Tell him what to do! Good luck with that corky.

What Guys Said 7

• It's a sign of dominance or like marking our territory. I think it's instinct, but I could be wrong.

• I think it's a subconscious submission trigger. It gives a sense of power. The girl is, in a sense, letting you do what you want to (or on) her. I think that has a powerful force in a guy's brain.

• Why do you consider it degrading? Would you prefer if he came inside of you? Chances are you would be more angry if he did that. Wouldn't that be more degrading as it would be against your wishes and could get you pregnant?In reality the male ejaculation is the culmination or our sexuality. It is what drives us as males. It is the fruitition of our sexual and intimate selves. Most guys find it sexy to have their come finish on the women the love or lust after. It doesn't seem that complicated or degrading to me.I personally love when my girlfriend sits on my face and grinds herself to orgasm until her juices run down my cheeks. Its sexy! Should I consider that degrading? I don't believe so. I love her. She loves me. I would do anything for her and she knows it. Sometimes she tells me she wants me to come inside. Sometimes she doesn't say a word and swallows. Sometimes she lets me come on her face. Its all good. She's why I'm cumming anyway.

• I think you're reading way too much into it. It's just a part of sex.

• Its probably just burned in our brains from all the porn we've seen. Disrespecting you is probably the goal, its fun to do sometimes. Kinda like a power trip. Some guys just like doing things and trying to figure out why would require some deep psychological delving. I don't see why it wouldn't be normal in a solid relationship you gotta mix it up a little otherwise it just gets a little stale.

• BEST ANSWER?

• Just my opinion after 50 years of sex ...Having the woman work the penis from flaccid to hard in her mouth, then draining it inside one of her 3 orifices while it shrinks is the tops.It can be a turn on - enough for a second round - to view cumming over these orifices, as well as breasts, abs, buttocks. It therefore follows that all over the face (facial) might be an extension of this BUT I think the farther from mouth and certainly into hair is a different turn on called degrading & superiority. That's why it's featured in degrading sex scenes, such as the Bang Bus made famous. What could be worse? Pissing ... et al.

What Girls Said 2

• You don't mind him cumming on your stomach/boobs so you don't get pregnant but you feel degraded if he enjoys it in the process? You should relax and not think so much about it. He's just fulfilling a fantasy, and men feel powerful and turned on when we submit to their fantasies. There's really no harm in it. I've had guys pull out and squirt it on me too. It doesn't turn me on near as much but it wipes off afterwards. Men like what they like, just as we do.

• Hun that's what they like... Every guy I've gave head to either came in my mouth, mostly on my face, or on my chest. I don't know what it is but they like it so I do it