Have any of you girls been in a gang bang?

My best friend just recently did one with 6 guys and told me she had the best time of her life and that I should try it. But I don't know if I... Show More

wow I put a question up and you people make me seem like I'm a whore and sh*t... damn thanks a lot ignorant asses... Trying to find some advise and all you people do is make someone feel like sh*t

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've been in quite a few gang bangs and really enjoyed them. However, it's not for everyone! If you don't like being dominated and losing control and casual sex, it's not for you. Otherwise, start with a MFM threesome and work your way higher, imo. Maybe ask your friend if you can watch and get a taste. You also need to do it safely since sex with 6 is 6 times more risky than with 1 person.

• Can you tell me about them?? plz

• Anyone that agrees to do those things or tries to experience it.....are a bunch of SLUTS ...if you want a man so f***ing bad get a Boyfriend than being a dirty hoe

• How am I a hoe if I'm the one initializing the sex? I want it, it's on my terms, that makes me a strong woman. Being a slut is the opposite - being weak and letting men control you.