My Friends' Boobs!

I have been close friends with this girl since little school so we know each other pretty well, we moved are separate ways but we have started seeing each other now and again ( I see her in town or I go round to see her occasionally). Every time I go round her house she's got changed out of her work uniform and normally ways wears a pretty low cut top for another kind of top that showers a little of her bra and shows cleavage, before we drifted apart her boobs had grown to a standard size ( she is a very short girl 5ft 2 max) and I never thought of her in that way, but when I saw her again for the first time I was like WOW lol now my problem is when I go round all I can think about his her amazing boobs, I don't stare at them but can't help but glance every so often, she has mentioned it to me, saying I noticed you looked at my boobs tonight in a text, I said sorry and she told me she didn't mind as she new I had always liked breasts, but now all I want to do is rip her shirt off lol she's grown up amazingly and so attractive but what should I do? is she teasing me with her cleavage ?

both 16, iv seen plenty of boobs b4, but its just when I see her out in town she dresses normally but only shows them off when I come round hers
I just thought I should clear this up :) Hi I'm this twats girlfriend and have been for the last...17 months as of TODAY! This girl he's on about is also a really close mate of mine too, But he obviously failed to mention 2 things in this message.

Most Helpful Girl

• She wouldn't wear those tops or send a text saying she caught you looking at her boobs if she had a problem with it (bringing it up in a text most likely means that she wants you to notice them, especially if she knows you have a thing for boobs). She could be teasing you, she might not be. You could always try asking her out and see where it goes.