My Friends' Boobs!

I have been close friends with this girl since little school so we know each other pretty well, we moved are separate ways but we have started seeing... Show More

both 16, iv seen plenty of boobs b4, but its just when I see her out in town she dresses normally but only shows them off when I come round hers
I just thought I should clear this up :) Hi I'm this twats girlfriend and have been for the last...17 months as of TODAY! This girl he's on about is also a really close mate of mine too, But he obviously failed to mention 2 things in this message.

Most Helpful Opinion

• She wouldn't wear those tops or send a text saying she caught you looking at her boobs if she had a problem with it (bringing it up in a text most likely means that she wants you to notice them, especially if she knows you have a thing for boobs). She could be teasing you, she might not be. You could always try asking her out and see where it goes.