• Ask
  • myTake

My boyfriend can't stay hard anymore and I don't know what to do... Need advice!

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year now and this has never happened in the past. Recently when we've tried to have sex, he can't... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Because we don't have any control over it, the anxiety over not being able to get it up can kill the mood. All it takes is one time it refuses to work for you and it can lead down that road.There also maybe something wrong with him. It is not unheard of some guys in their 20s not being able to get it up because of some physical problem.Stress is a real libido killer in men. If there is something that is stressing him out (maybe at work) it could make a huge dent into your sex life. There are many source on the internet for one to teach themselves how to relieve stress in their life.

What Guys Said 4

• Don't get worried about it. Relax, take it easy, lay off sex for a while. He might be stressed about something or just plain tired. Give it time, the problem has a habit of solving itself, if it doesn't then he should get checked out by a doctor

• it's not your fault. it could actually be something physically wrong with him. has he been taking any new medication lately? has he been more stressed out recently? those types of things can definitely affect a man's ability to perform.

• I really don't think it was fair of you to tell him that you shouldn't have sex anymore just because he couldn't get hard. I know if my girlfriend said that to me I would be devastated. It's not like we have control over it. I highly doubt it has anything to do with him not being attracted to you anymore.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!