• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, do you find a good cumshot a turn on?

How much does a good cumshot turn you on and how important are volume, distance, and consistency (color/texture)?Also, is it "disappointing" if there isn't much volume and it just dribbles out?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I personally think it's sexy when my boyfriend has a good cumshot.It does turn me on, very much so to be honest.But I don't necessarily think it's "disappointing" if it dribbles out every once in a while.He has his times when it's not at it's liveliest, and that's okay.You shouldn't worry so much. As for distance and volume, I don't think that matters...But texture and color is pretty important.But this is just my opinion.Hope it helps?

• Ha yeah just curious really. thanks though for the honesty

What Girls Said 5

• I'll stay with the group also. I love a big cumshot. In most cases I am either swallowing it or it is being dumped in me, but ever so often in our playing I will use my hands and finish him off on me and it is a turn on if it is a big load.It is definitely not a deal breaker if it is not one however. I've been in numerous multable times a night encounters and there is a big difference in the amount of spunk after the first load is delivered which I guess we can all understand that.

• Yup!I love a good load!I think it's so sexy when a guy releases a strong powerful cumshot,especially knowing that I made him do it!

• ya I do.

• I'm joining the party: I like cum—sometimes. It's messy and the cleanup can be annoying, but when I'm in the right mood it really turns me on, as long as it's not burning up my eyes.And yes, it can be a little bit of a letdown if it's too thin or it's just a dribble.Distance isn't really a big deal. But I do like it spread around enough that it's not just in one spot on me.;-)

• I find it fascinating to watch and it makes me feel good to know I caused it to happen. Every now and then my boyfriend and I go without a condom and he'll pull out on my stomach. I Like that.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!