How do you women feel about being a "Hot Wife" (a shared wife or girlfriend)

I am a very open minded guy and I have participated in alternative lifestyles with some of my ex-girlfriends. Particularly swinging and hot wifing. For those not in the know, a hot wife is a woman who is shared by her husband or boyfriend with other men. I ask because in all my experiences, all... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I am very open minded about sexual practices and like learning why people get turned on by different things. But for me, there are certain sexual practices where you can ignore the intention of sex (to bond to people to each other) and you can turn a partner into a device for masturbation or a tool to play out your fantasies. I think it is very common. Regardless if another person is brought into the bedroom or not. But I think it says a lot about the person asking the request. Mostly, that the innate sense of jealousy, possession, and desire for having a partner, is missing. Making the person seek out only sexual gratification at the expense of the person they are with.

So, no, it does not appeal to me because I strongly believe in monogamy. I think when another person is brought into a union that is meant to be between two people, even at the approval of both partners, I think it damages the trust and unity that is meant to be there.

It also seems like a lot of people who get into that don't start in that relationship from the start. It turns into that after boredom or a desire to end the relationship sets in. But then there are people who do go into a relationship knowing that is how it is going to be. But either way, just cause something works, doesn't mean it is working properly. You can duct tape a broken fan belt but just cause you are getting away with that for a while it doesn't mean that isn't going to just rip apart again someday. It doesn't mean its a sign the car was meant to run that way.

Just my opinion.