Why does he leave his penis inside after he cums?

Why does he leave his penis inside my vagina after he cums?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love doing this too, but only for maybe 30 secs to a minute afterwards. Its just nice to think I am inside someone I love.

The idea of leaving it inside her for longer is quite sexy though even though I haven't done it.

Does he leave it in long time? Does he start getting hard inside you again later on, if so, maybe that's also why he does it, to hope he gets more sex? Dunno, just an idea

• He left it in fow what felt like a while. Maybe 5 minutes. It was very strange because our relationship is purely casual and it was a fully a booty call.

• Maybe its because he has always had a thing for you and was sort of in the moment and enjoying getting intimate with someone he's always liked.

Or he could just be enjoying the fact he's had you and it felt sexy but also empowing to know he's made love to you