Why does he leave his penis inside after he cums?

Why does he leave his penis inside my vagina after he cums?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I love doing this too, but only for maybe 30 secs to a minute afterwards. Its just nice to think I am inside someone I love. The idea of leaving it inside her for longer is quite sexy though even though I haven't done it. Does he leave it in long time? Does he start getting hard inside you again later on, if so, maybe that's also why he does it, to hope he gets more sex? Dunno, just an idea

• Maybe its because he has always had a thing for you and was sort of in the moment and enjoying getting intimate with someone he's always liked. Or he could just be enjoying the fact he's had you and it felt sexy but also empowing to know he's made love to you

• He left it in fow what felt like a while. Maybe 5 minutes. It was very strange because our relationship is purely casual and it was a fully a booty call.

What Guys Said 8

I would say it's because he want's to saver the feeling of being coupled with you and the feel of being the one you wanted inside you and part of your life. I guess its a way of letting you know he want's to be part of your life as a couple not just two unatached people making love but soul mates.

• how vagina flow from penis

• I do that.. Sometimes I just don't want to pull away...

• Idk he probably wonders how it would feel to come inside you even though he has a condom on.

• I'm guessing because it feels good. I've never done that, but that's what I predict.

• For how long?

• because it's warm and soft and comforting and nice. ;) and it's GREAT to feel that close. also the penis can be really sensitive right after and sometimes it's just best not to move.

• I do it too, by the way. you know, thinking about it, part of it is that you're still connected, staying inside during the "after glow" keeps you still a little in the moment of all the intimate fun you've just had. that animal passion has subsided but you're still "together" in the moment.

• If he does it after he's made love to you its probably because he wants a feeling a closeness and being "inside you" represents that.If he does it because you two just had sex its probably because its hot to him.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd agree with the closeness thing. I could really feel when my old boyfriend stayed inside me after he came, I could feel him a lot more kinda when he was going soft afterwards. Idk, it's tough to describe, but it's good and he said he liked it, so I'd imagine that it's a similar reason! :o)

• My partner does that. It's like a moment where he feels accepted and wanted after sex. To him it makes it not just screwing but making love and enjoying each other. He really likes it if I wrap my legs around him when it's over cause then he feels like I'm not waiting for him to pull out. That I want him in me as much as he wants to be there.

• He's probably either too tired to pull it out or he just likes the way you feel.

• Haha yeah, also he could just be too tired. ;)

• He wants to show you you are more then just a f*** to him.

• I doubt that.... the first 2 minutes after ejaculation men do not desire to have sex with a woman. they are practically women for two minutes. without the feelings and sh*t. so why would he care about you being more than a f*** to him?

• That's a very good explanation. We want to stay connected to the woman and not just use her as a repository of our sperm. It feels nice and close and intimate and who wouldn't want that feeling to continue?