What does a boner look like if a guy's wearing any other kind of pants except jeans?

like is it literally a bulge like they all say? can't that just be the zipper?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Why don't you find out yourself? Here's how.1. Buy sausage.2. Stick sausage in freezer3. Stick frozen sausage in pants, pointing down4. Now try to raise it upwards and a little to the left.5. Look at outside of pants and observe.Try with different types of pants to satisfy your curiosity.

What Guys Said 3

• My zipper always does that so it looks likes I am pitching the tent when I'm really not. You should probably look at the zipper than look to either side depending on which way he falls and see if there's anything. If you wear boxer briefs or tightie whiteys its not gonna be standing straight up also if he's adjusting it could mean he has one that's not a given as sometimes you just need to adjust.

• Ever heard the term "pitching a tent?" Just imagine that.

• depends a little on the size of the guy. But yeah, stick a roll of quarters or a small cucumber in your underwear, and you've pretty much got it.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!