What can you put your penis in that feels like a vagina?

Besides apple pie of course. Looking for a realistic substitute.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you tried cherry pie yet?

What Girls Said 4

• A jar of cold cream?

• dude... get a piece of meat, roll it so it makes a hole in the middle that's slightly smaller then you d**k, pour lubricants and voila! endless fun to be had, LOL! p/s : this is not meant to be sarcarstic, some guys I knew taught me this!

• Does apple pie really provide the same feeling or is that just a running joke?

• I'm not a guy but I've pondered this question. When I was younger I used to think about how frustrating it would be to always rely on someone else, then later when I just did not feel like having sex but did not want my boyfriend to necessarily sleep with someone else.Anyways what about a breast pump, the ones they use for cows - you have the vibration the sucking action and it's warm inside. I know its not wet but you could probably add something.

What Guys Said 6

• lol nice question. Buy a flesh light :D

• just buy a fleshlight.

• if you were looking to buy something, there's a bunch of sex toys that try to mimic the feeling of vagina/mouth/anal. one of the more popular ones is called "Fleshlight" I believe

• haha wow, I've actually done this when I was 15. Well, you can heat a bagel in the microwave for 3 seconds, put some oil on the inside of that.

Another thing that I read got off of the web is called a fifi. link

Look at definition #2. That should help.

• Edit: I meant to say microwave the bagel for 30 seconds, not 3

• "besides apple pie of course"

LOL thank you for that. Funny thing is I just watched American Pie yesterday (even though it was the crappy TV version).